Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-21-2018, 10:26 AM

29,919 posts, read 18,754,741 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
You call people "Demonic Rats". Good example of "Derangement" right there. You obviously can't state your case in a rational and civil manner.
Oh come on Snowflake, grow a pair. I thought you guys would be thrilled being called a Demonic Rat.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2018, 10:27 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,410,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
So that's what the right now calls kissing the ass of murderous dictators and other so-called leaders of the world. Thanks for clearing that up!

One question, does that term also cover throwing your own intelligence community under the bus, sometimes on international TV as was done in Helsinki?

They only believe the liar-in-chief and no evidence to the contrary.

Trump told us OVER AND OVER again during his campaign that he 'loved the Saudis' because they paid him so much money for his apartments and other things.

THAT is why he protects the Saudis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
Nothing says putting "America first" like taking no action when an American resident is brutally tortured and assassinated by another regime and trashing American intelligence agencies and their assessment of the assassination in the process. 'murica!!!

Dump cares only about money. He hates his own CIA. The 'law and order president' has turned out to be the Lawless President.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
The leader of the free world has already stopped all weapons exports to Saudi Arabia.

https://www.dw.com/en/angela-merkel-...bia/a-45977638

And we all know it ain't Trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Besides costing American jobs and giving jobs and future contracts to Russia and and China and putting the Mideast and potentially the oil industry in peril, what would that accomplish?
Since the weapons we have already sold to the Saudi's are only compatible with our future contracts with the Saudi's - it's not so easy for them to go to Russia or China.

This president's motto: MY money First - America Second.

Old 11-21-2018, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by serger View Post
Cut arms sales or at least ammunition.

See, simple, and it does not cost 5 trillion as opposed to that unnecessary war that GOP started in 2003.
So invite millions to take what we have in the US and let others take our business because we don't like our President.

I say triple our sales to Saudi and then sign some contracts with Iran to get a little competition going.

Old 11-21-2018, 10:28 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,039,337 times
Quote:
Besides costing American jobs and giving jobs and future contracts to Russia and and China and putting the Mideast and potentially the oil industry in peril, what would that accomplish?
And how many years would it take for the Saudis to switch over to Russian or Chinese systems?

Old 11-21-2018, 10:29 AM

15,823 posts, read 12,407,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler
Saudi killed one of their citizens in Turkey, what does that have to do with the USA if anything?
In that case Trump could say none-of-our-business instead of justifying the execution and suggesting another Saudi royal who could take the blame.

Old 11-21-2018, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
And how many years would it take for the Saudis to switch over to Russian or Chinese armaments?
They could start the process immediately if they wanted to. They already started shifting much of their oil business away from the USA.

Old 11-21-2018, 10:32 AM

193 posts, read 68,434 times
I feel bad that this man was killed but at the same time I can't help but feel that he should not have been there, he was living legally in the US because he was forced to flee SA, so why in the heck did he go back and willingly put himself in a dangerous situation?? He made a stupid decision and was killed for it but I don't think one man's stupid decision should be cause to start another war in the ME but of course that's just my opinion.

Old 11-21-2018, 10:33 AM

13,899 posts, read 6,402,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
In that case Trump could say none-of-our-business instead of justifying the execution and suggesting another Saudi royal who could take the blame.
Justifying the execution? Damn zombies are everywhere!

Old 11-21-2018, 10:34 AM

13,899 posts, read 6,402,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixlets82 View Post
I feel bad that this man was killed but at the same time I can't help but feel that he should not have been there, he was living legally in the US because he was forced to flee SA, so why in the heck did he go back and willingly put himself in a dangerous situation?? He made a stupid decision and was killed for it but I don't think one man's stupid decision should be cause to start another war in the ME but of course that's just my opinion.
Pretty much the only position to take here. He poked a hornets nest then walked right back into it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Old 11-21-2018, 10:34 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,410,060 times
Quote:
So invite millions to take what we have in the US and let others take our business because we don't like our President.

I say triple our sales to Saudi and then sign some contracts with Iran to get a little competition going.
So they can continue the killing of over 84,000 children in Yemen.

But . . our money.
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies