Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-16-2018, 05:26 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,747,999 times

Advertisements

Same people who concluded Saddam had WMD's and a Nuke program.

What's really going on is the anti-American, deep state, which includes Obama/Clinton/Brennan/elements of the CIA & FBI, are trying to sabotage the new leadership of Saudi Arabia & prop up Iran. They're absolutely against Trump deciding our foreign policy and see this as their way to control if, despite not having the White House. The media's handling of this story has been nothing short of outright propaganda.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2018, 05:27 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,747,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msgsing View Post
Yup. And the Crown Prince has ordered that the people he ordered to do the deed be tried for murder. No lethal injection in Saudi. You're marched into a public square and beheaded. Trump loves his little dictator friends. Birds of a feather.

Says the people who support Iran & Palestine.

Old 11-16-2018, 05:32 PM

10,681 posts, read 6,115,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post

What's really going on is the anti-American, deep state, which includes Obama/Clinton/Brennan/elements of the CIA & FBI, are trying to sabotage the new leadership of Saudi Arabia & prop up Iran. They're absolutely against Trump deciding our foreign policy and see this as their way to control if, despite not having the White House. The media's handling of this story has been nothing short of outright propaganda.
ooooh the deep state..

Old 11-16-2018, 05:33 PM

39,078 posts, read 51,231,444 times
We need the oil. We backed the wrong sect long ago and must pay the price. Principle must always be tempered by pragmatism.

Old 11-16-2018, 05:35 PM

5,051 posts, read 3,580,440 times
Quote:

More conspiracy rubbish. The CIA never concluded Saddam had WMD or a Nuke program.

Say it with me - "There is no Deep State, The CIA didn't kill Kennedy; the CIA didn't invent the AIDS virus; 9/11 was not an inside job". We could go on yes ?

You can recover, but only if you admit you have a problem.

Old 11-16-2018, 05:37 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,519,803 times
Is this the same CIA that assured us that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction?

As for me, I just "Believe" God. Everyone else is going to have to prove it to my satisfaction first.

Old 11-16-2018, 06:36 PM

6,864 posts, read 12,078,177 times
'CIA confirms' Really? And how did they come to that conclusion?

Old 11-16-2018, 06:44 PM

7,934 posts, read 8,591,973 times
I'm all for killing MSM "journalists" but lets take whatever the CIA says with a grain salt. If I were Trump I'm not sure I'd believe anything they say either. I'd probably send the Marines over to Langley after they got done at the Federal Reserve.

Old 11-16-2018, 06:54 PM

7,184 posts, read 4,766,958 times
Quote:

New leadership in Saudi Arabia?

It’s the the family of Abdulaziz al Saud. They’ve been in power since 1930! The Egyptians tried to educate them and clean them up but they weren’t very successful. They still behave like Bedouins. They sponsor terrorists, they view Americans as their slaves!

They’re ass backwards, murdering filthy bastards.

What is wrong with you?

Old 11-16-2018, 06:55 PM

11,904 posts, read 5,587,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanAdventurer View Post
I'm all for killing MSM "journalists" but lets take whatever the CIA says with a grain salt. If I were Trump I'm not sure I'd believe anything they say either. I'd probably send the Marines over to Langley after they got done at the Federal Reserve.

That is an extremely sinister and disturbing comment, and I really hope someone has their eye on you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies