Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is Don Lemon a racist, as Hershel Walker says he is
Yes 110 74.83%
No 37 25.17%
Voters: 147. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2018, 05:43 AM

58,973 posts, read 27,267,735 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
He’s not well? The man is worth a billion dollars because he’s always been different and unique. I’m not a fan of his but I certainly acknowledge his talent and success.
"He’s not well? The man is worth a billion dollars because he’s always been different and unique."

Many dems on her only like OTHER RICH dems who married into money.

THEIR being "rich" is OK.

Or other rich dems, like Soros and Tom Steyer.

And we CAN'T leave out all the "rich" dems in Hollywood and Wall St.

It's funny, actually sad, how many on here deride people of success UNLESS it is a dem. And note ALL the RICH campaign "donations".

They certainly have NO problem taking THEIR money!

Hypocrites, to the core!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2018, 05:49 AM

5,788 posts, read 5,101,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Hershel Walker is calling for CNN to fire Don Lemon for his racist criticism of Kanye West. That is exactly what CNN will do, unless they want to confirm what millions of people already know, that CNN is a promoter of racism and blatant racial inequality in their broadcasting practices.
Went to bed appalled over @donlemon despicable behavior laughing at @TaraSetmayer and @Bakari_Sellers awful remarks about Kanye West’s visit with @realDonaldTrump!! Woke up wondering why @CNN doesn’t take all three off the air?#SHAMEFUL#CNNhttps://t.co/MwGWIfh8so

— Herschel Walker (@HerschelWalker) October 11, 2018
So....if cnn firs don for laughing at a racist statement, then can we also fire the orange Donnie two scoops for his many many instances of support for racism, sexism, homo-hobia an anti-disability etc etc. ?

I guess not. Whiny right wing hypocrisy.......

Old 10-13-2018, 05:51 AM

5,788 posts, read 5,101,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"He’s not well? The man is worth a billion dollars because he’s always been different and unique."

Many dems on her only like OTHER RICH dems who married into money.

THEIR being "rich" is OK.

Or other rich dems, like Soros and Tom Steyer.

And we CAN'T leave out all the "rich" dems in Hollywood and Wall St.

It's funny, actually sad, how many on here deride people of success UNLESS it is a dem. And note ALL the RICH campaign "donations".

They certainly have NO problem taking THEIR money!

Hypocrites, to the core!
Why doesn’t trump prove his worth by releasing his taxes?

Old 10-13-2018, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
The right calling Lemon a racist is so hypocritical. It's fake outrage. They had no problem with the many things Laura Ingraham, Sean Hannity, and Tucker Carlson say on a daily basis about black and brown people. They didn't distance themselves from all the sexual harassment allegations that came out of Fox News.
"They had no problem with the many things Laura Ingraham, Sean Hannity, and Tucker Carlson say on a daily basis about black and brown people."

And NONE OF IT IS RACIST.

Your problem, is you CAN'T HANDLE REAL CRITICISM!

We CONSTANTLY heard the SAME thing EVERY TIME any white person said anything negative about Obama's policies, RACIST!

By your "reasoning" we could call you a "RACIST" because YOU DARED to say something negative about MANY WHITE people in your post.

Old 10-13-2018, 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Yes, it definitely both of those things.

LeBron James is told to 'shut up and dribble" and they agreed with that sentiment but we are supposed to take Walker's words as some sort of "gospel?"

Uh-huh.

If a partisan hack like Kavanaugh is qualified to sit on the supreme court, Don Lemon is "qualified" to speak about whatever the heck he wants.

Don't like it?
Don't watch.
"If a partisan hack like Kavanaugh is qualified to sit on the supreme court"

I tell you what, I'll go for getting rid of Kav, IF you AGREE to get rid of Ginsberg Kagen and Sotomayor!

I DOUBT you EVER posted about their "partisanship"!

I wonder why? Hmm!

Old 10-13-2018, 06:09 AM

4,596 posts, read 6,350,757 times
"I tell you what, I'll go for getting rid of Kav, IF you AGREE to get rid of Ginsberg Kagen and Sotomayor!"

Oh, that's a great way to fix partisanship....a 1 for 3 trade....

Also, have any of those you mentioned spouted such obvious partisan disdain for the opposition party as did the recent appointee? That alone should have disqualified him to sit for life on the highest court in the land.

It's one thing to be considered conservative or liberal, it's quite another to be blatantly biased during the confirmation process, and survive to be appointed. The system is broken.

Regards
Gemstone1

Old 10-13-2018, 06:46 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,851,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Black folks aren't racist against themselves.

Perhaps Herschel took one too many hits to the head.
lol You haven't been around many black folk. I hear comments from them about blacks often enough.

Old 10-13-2018, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
The right calling Lemon a racist is so hypocritical. It's fake outrage. They had no problem with the many things Laura Ingraham, Sean Hannity, and Tucker Carlson say on a daily basis about black and brown people. They didn't distance themselves from all the sexual harassment allegations that came out of Fox News.
Since they say it on a daily basis why don't you give one example of it.

Old 10-13-2018, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Why is he a sell out for having a different opinion? I never understood that line of reasoning. No one expects all white people to have the same political opinions. Why should black conservatives be called race traitors simply for holding different opinions?
Because the left wants to keep them on the democratic plantation. Easy to buy the vote of poor people with handouts. Minoritites are much more likely to be poor. The party of the Klan and Jim Crow just changed their tactics. Minorities are children so they should be treated like children mentality.

Old 10-13-2018, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibanezguitar View Post
Racist oppression isn't the beast it once was since I've been alive (80s kid). If it were I wouldn't be where I am today (former juvenile delinquent); a relatively successful black man with seniority in a white owned, white majority company. This country allowed me to reform myself and make a change for the better.

My biggest obstacle was my own dysfunction due to my tough family upbringing. Some people are born into worse circumstances than myself but I made it out because I "chose" to make better life decisions and take advantage of opportunities.

The biggest con job perpetrated on black people in this country today is the idea that we're being actively stifled because of racism. It's a catch all term used as a copout for disparities in outcomes, aka an excuse.

I used to think this way because it was all I ever heard from the people around me. Some of us have awakened to the truth and I believe Kanye is one such individual.
Family life has a huge impact.
Single parenthood is the biggest obstacle to success. Children raised by a single parent are normally less educated, make less money, and have a higher rate of criminality.

Way to go Ibanezguitar.
btw I checked out Ibanez Guitar, nice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies