Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2018, 03:27 PM

9,569 posts, read 5,590,742 times

Advertisements

TWITTER posts are such a source of valuable info !....just ask Trump & Kim Kardashian !

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2018, 03:31 PM

15,507 posts, read 6,396,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
TWITTER posts are such a source of valuable info !....just ask Trump & Kim Kardashian !

There are links and supporting evidence to all her posts.

I thought it was interesting to post as it has all these different articles/reports in one place.

Old 10-12-2018, 03:54 PM

34,274 posts, read 19,305,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
There are links and supporting evidence to all her posts.

I thought it was interesting to post as it has all these different articles/reports in one place.

Nah, its a attempt to throw a ton of garbage that would take someone a unreasonable amount of time to refute all of. Basically its a "throw the kitchen sink at them" type of argument. Its no fun to discuss, and its generally not informative. Nor is it a high effort for you to do. Instead throwing a insane burden on others to refute...which you then ignore and find some new outrage.

Old 10-12-2018, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Nah, its a attempt to throw a ton of garbage that would take someone a unreasonable amount of time to refute all of. Basically its a "throw the kitchen sink at them" type of argument. Its no fun to discuss, and its generally not informative. Nor is it a high effort for you to do. Instead throwing a insane burden on others to refute...which you then ignore and find some new outrage.
I found the posts to be cut up into small scale analysis, and even if you disagree with premise of some, I think people who didn't know what was going on behind the scene in the Obama administration would learn something. I did too actually.

By the way, could you point out one of her posts that was misleading or incorrect, thanks

Old 10-12-2018, 04:06 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,397,064 times
Quote:
https://mobile.twitter.com/eshaLegal...34477156945920

This thread is devestating to democrats who believe Obama to be a decent human being, he committed atrocities beyond count while forcing right wing corporatism down the throat of America coming out of the recession protecting both Wall Street and The Bush administration.

It’s time for Obama fans to admit he was an evil man who spread death and destruction all across the globe.

I’m not a republican and I don’t like Trump, I’m a leftist, and Obama Isn’t the path forward.
What's it like to keep driving your theories when there is no gas? President Obama is one of the greatest presidents of our lifetime. Get over it and focus on the CURRENT corrupt Trump administration.

Old 10-12-2018, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
What's it like to keep driving your theories when there is no gas? President Obama is one of the greatest presidents of our lifetime. Get over it and focus on the CURRENT corrupt Trump administration.
I don't focus to much on either because I don't have a political platform.

On this forum I criticize Trump but the reason I bother the left more is because if they aren't standing up for leftist values, no one will (in this country at least).

Old 10-12-2018, 04:28 PM

8,750 posts, read 3,104,468 times
All you need to know about Barack Obama:

Obama Brags He's 'Really Good at Killing People' | The Progressive

http://blog.approximatetargetfilm.co...97962336_n.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqk6LThAWNI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWKG6ZmgAX4

Old 10-12-2018, 04:29 PM

8,750 posts, read 3,104,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
President Obama is one of the greatest presidents of our lifetime.\
Tell that to the families of the thousands of people he had murdered with his drone program, with which Trump has taken off and run.

Old 10-12-2018, 04:55 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,206,007 times
Quote:
https://mobile.twitter.com/eshaLegal...34477156945920

This thread is devestating to democrats who believe Obama to be a decent human being, he committed atrocities beyond count while forcing right wing corporatism down the throat of America coming out of the recession protecting both Wall Street and The Bush administration.

It’s time for Obama fans to admit he was an evil man who spread death and destruction all across the globe.

I’m not a republican and I don’t like Trump, I’m a leftist, and Obama Isn’t the path forward.
Please tell me you are not serious or sober.

It is irrelevant if you are Republican or how you feel about Trump. This does not make your ridiculous assertion any more credible. Not one bit.

Obama evil--what a joke. It actually makes me laugh out loud.

And as a source you post a pathetic thread from the sewer? Who are these people? Why do we care?

I'm not devastated--I'm amused. And I still admire and respect Obama a great deal.

And he is a good man. He's a trillion times more of a human being and man then the current occupant of the WH.

Old 10-12-2018, 04:57 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,123,262 times
Oh, yeah, like I'm gong to turn to Twitter for careful, analytical thought.

Listen, I don't think your main worry should be that Obama isn't the path Forward, since it's Trump who's president, busily leading us backwards.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies