Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2018, 06:05 PM

39,198 posts, read 27,570,476 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
This woman is dreaming if she thinks someone would grab her butt. Gross!!
lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2018, 06:18 PM

25,684 posts, read 18,773,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
She looks like she might be experiencing delusions maybe she can't afford her to stay on her meds have you thought about that? Some of you really lack basic critical thinking skills.
So now a woman has to be "off the meds and unable to afford them" to lie?

And you are accusing others of lacking basic critical thinking skills?

People lie. Regularly. And they don't even have to be on drugs. I don't see that as any great new revelation. That's the main reason we have the "innocent until proven guilty" thing.

Old 10-14-2018, 05:48 AM

6,790 posts, read 8,195,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...oves-she-lied/

A hefty fine should suffice. Continuing to waste time and the penalties should go up on the individual. I'd also like to know why every media outlet reporting on this non-story is making it about race. If anything it should be about women who are making unsubstantiated claims of sexual assault.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
And... predictably, a story that should be a lesson in #metoo hysteria is twisted to fit the narrative and becomes another calling-the-police-while-white story.
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
so.. do we 'believe her'?

so confusing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
It's a hard, mean lesson to learn at such a young age. Make sure around white wimmin that you keep at least four feet of space between you and them. Carry a body cam if you can.
Quote:
It's all about accusation these days (to be honest though, it's about who is making the accusation against whom).
This woman has a history of calling the police with wild accusations involving black people, she's well known in the neighborhood. She was fighting with the boys mother. The other women in the store were not supporting her either. They were yelling and critcizing her for upsetting everyone including the kids who were crying. This woman also claimed to be a cop. She obviously has mental problems.

Enough with trying to make this out to be some common scenario with women accusing everyone, including 9 year old children of sexually assaulting them. Give me a break. I've been to concerts and had my ass grabbed multiple times in a single night by strange men. I've never called the cops nor have the vast majority of women who've experienced this multiple times in their lives.

It's a lie to pretend all women have ever been believed when it comes to sexual assault. Decades of reasearch shows police bias against rape victims with police routinely discounting their cases for erroneous reasons such as they don't appear disheveled enough. They face undue skeptism and scrutiny compared to those who report other crimes. Pretending that any sane woman would accuse a 9 year old child of sexual assault just helps rapists continue to get away with it because women are to be viewed as hypersensitive morons who will accuse anyone, apparently.

Last edited by detshen; 10-14-2018 at 06:23 AM..

Old 10-14-2018, 06:01 AM

34,001 posts, read 17,030,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
#BelieveWomen LOL
Hopefully the kid can avoid the death penalty, after wacko SJWs overreact.

Old 10-14-2018, 06:04 AM

34,001 posts, read 17,030,256 times
Quote:
Good thing there was a camera, or he'd be put through the ringer perhaps 36 years from now.
Still will be, if he grows up conservative.

Old 10-14-2018, 06:54 AM

25,838 posts, read 16,513,155 times
Crazy woman and an innocent kid. Why does their color matter?

Old 10-14-2018, 07:02 AM

6,790 posts, read 8,195,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Crazy woman and an innocent kid. Why does their color matter?
I read a short interview with someone who lives in the area and he implied many felt it was a racial issue with her because of the problems she typically causes in the neighborhood. IMO, the only real issue is her troubled mental health. The police stated she never filed a report.

Old 10-14-2018, 07:12 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,825,951 times
Quote:

A hefty fine should suffice. Continuing to waste time and the penalties should go up on the individual. I'd also like to know why every media outlet reporting on this non-story is making it about race. If anything it should be about women who are making unsubstantiated claims of sexual assault.

Let me see if I can explain this to you, so you can understand it. In any group of people, there are always going to be a certain percentage who do the wrong things. For example, most people do not rob banks, but a few do. Most people try to lead an honest life, but some people are criminals.

So, that being the case, there are going to be a few women/girls who make statements that are incorrect. Does that mean that ALL women who make statements are lying...…….no. I realize that logic doesn't fit into your agenda, you would love to paint every woman who says she was abused or raped as a liar, but statistically, most are being truthful.

Nice try though, you keep tossing out these theories. Maybe eventually one will hold water.

Old 10-14-2018, 07:15 AM

7,103 posts, read 5,978,302 times
Quote:

Hopefully the #Metoo movement stays true to form and crucifies this kid under the grounds that no man is safe from our wrath. If he's old enough to grab butt, he's old enough to stand trial, and he, being a sub-human male will most certainly do this again later in life if we don't punish him now. In fact, last week, he and his 9 year old friends were at a gang-rape party.

Crucify him while he still young, that way he'll be so emasculated as an adult, there's no way he'll get in our way...

Old 10-14-2018, 07:28 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,825,951 times
Oh, and next time, maybe quote an unbiased news source. I love the heading:

GATEWAY PUNDIT

We report the truth-------and leave the Russian-collusion fairy tale to the conspiracy media.

Is Alex Jones the Editor in Chief ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies