Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-15-2018, 01:43 PM

23,177 posts, read 12,202,565 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
I don't believe that was ever the issue. How about she said ancestry and she has ancestry. How about Trump said he'd pay $1M to charity and now, oops, never mind. Such a damn liar and gaslighter.

Pocahontas shoulda let it go. This desperation to lay claim based on a fraction of a percent makes her look like an angry child while Trump laughs. Hahahaha. Jokes on PocaTinyPartofUs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2018, 01:45 PM

3,458 posts, read 1,453,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omegaplex View Post
She loves to use that story to help rid her of what she apparently feels is her dreaded whiteness. If you can use 1% to do that then the future of this country will be changing drastically. Looks like a bit of white guilt in my opinion.

I guess that's what you have to do in the liberal arena.

Old 10-15-2018, 01:46 PM

25,436 posts, read 9,793,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangaia View Post
Pocahontas shoulda let it go. This desperation to lay claim based on a fraction of a percent makes her look like an angry child while Trump laughs. Hahahaha. Jokes on PocaTinyPartofUs.
Actually Trump was the one who should have kept his damn mouth shut. But no, he's the mocker in chief, so he can't help himself.

30,251 posts, read 23,719,256 times
Left: "She never said she used it to gain!"

No, but she sure as hell heavily implied it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EX6Scdyu7S8

Also,

https://www.politico.com/blogs/burns...f-color-123526

Quote:
Elizabeth Warren has pushed back hard on questions about a Harvard Crimson piece in 1996 that described her as Native American, saying she had no idea the school where she taught law was billing her that way and saying it never came up during her hiring a year earlier, which others have backed up.

But a 1997 Fordham Law Review piece described her as Harvard Law School's "first woman of color," based, according to the notes at the bottom of the story, on a "telephone interview with Michael Chmura, News Director, Harvard Law (Aug. 6, 1996)."
Which is what the left is going with. But they fail to mention:

Quote:
But the Fordham piece takes the description of Warren by Harvard Law beyond the boundaries of the Massachusetts school. Warren had described herself as a minority on a law professors' listing for several years, ending in 1995. She has said she wanted to meet people like herself, but stopped when she realized that's not what the listing was for.
Which is the point. She claimed herself to be a "minority" for years. The only claim to any type of minority status was that she was Cherokee because her great grandparent had high cheekbones, and her father's family didn't want him to marry her mother because they said she was part Cherokee.

She said this, no one else made that up, she said it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rau0A5w3OVI

The left will cling to the claim that she never used it to get ahead, (and thus far has not provided any type of proof for that), but they will completely and totally ignore that she pushed the Cherokee heritage, and she labeled herself as a minority for years!

That is why she's being attacked - because she lied! She is not a minority, and has never been a minority.

12,390 posts, read 7,092,577 times
https://twitter.com/michellemalkin/s...48591885578240

Old 10-15-2018, 01:48 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,866,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Oh for heavens sake. Whatever.
No not whatever. Let's see one independent lab definitively conclude she has even one distant American Indian ancestor. There's no real evidence that she does, not that it would justify what she's been doing with her claim.

10,522 posts, read 6,157,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
It cracks me up how pathetic they are. I suppose I should feel bad for them but nah.

Don't feel bad. Laugh.

Brightened my day anyway.

4,336 posts, read 1,552,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
During a campaign rally on July 5, Trump taunted Warren for her claims of Native American ancestry, a staple of his campaign stump speeches.
"I will give you a million dollars, to your favorite charity, paid for by Trump, if you take the test and it shows you're an Indian," Trump said at the time. "I have a feeling she will say 'no.' "

FLASHBACK: President Trump on Elizabeth Warren, 7/5/2018: "I will give you a million dollars to your favorite charity, paid for by Trump, if you take the test and it shows you're an Indian." https://t.co/WNdyvfgaYdpic.twitter.com/ToAd1qaQJl
- The Hill (@thehill) October 15, 2018
In a series of tweets on Monday, Warren called on Trump to pay the $1 million to charity.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...FC3?li=BBnbcA1

Of course the disgusting "LIAR IN CHIEF" is such a BRAINLESS-NO-IQ-DIMWIT, he doesn't even think about how all his public speeches are a record! I don't believe he could even come up with $1million,is why he is denying saying that, LOL,LOL,LOL!
Of course, being an indian would require at least 50% indian blood, and I don't think she has any evidence whatsoever of coming even close to that mandatory standards. Having put out a BBQ grill grease fire doesn't qualify one as a firefighter.

9,897 posts, read 3,426,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Nah, makes trump look like the dumb @*•liar he is. And look at his gullible supporters, lol.
By any sane metric, being of 1/1024th native ancestry does not equal being an Indian. Rachel Dolezal is more black than Lizzie Warren is red. A marshmallow is more red than Lizzie Warren!

Old 10-15-2018, 01:49 PM

25,436 posts, read 9,793,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Left: "She never said she used it to gain!"

No, but she sure as hell heavily implied it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EX6Scdyu7S8

Also,

https://www.politico.com/blogs/burns...f-color-123526

Which is what the left is going with. But they fail to mention:

Which is the point. She claimed herself to be a "minority" for years. The only claim to any type of minority status was that she was Cherokee because her great grandparent had high cheekbones, and her father's family didn't want her to marry her mother because they said she was part Cherokee.

She said this, no one else made that up, she said it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rau0A5w3OVI

The left will cling to the claim that she never used it to get ahead, (and thus far has not provided any type of proof for that), but they will completely and totally ignore that she pushed the Cherokee heritage, and she labeled herself as a minority for years!

That is why she's being attacked - because she lied! She is not a minority, and has never been a minority.

You'd think with Trump's daily lies he would be attacked too. But no, he is lauded by his supporters. The bigger the lie, the broader the acclaim. I don't know enough about what Warren did, but I sure as hell know what Trump does on a daily basis. The hypocrisy is staggering.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies