Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-16-2018, 09:23 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,873,534 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synopsis101 View Post
The table shows that 74.8% of sexual assault on blacks were committed by blacks, 0% by whites, and 0% by other races. 25.2% of the data is not known or not available. That 25.2% would likely go under whites and other races.
No it wouldn't. It means no one is sexually assaulting blacks but blacks. Everyone else is zero because they are not being reported as the offender by victims.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2018, 09:28 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,873,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bingojut76 View Post
Sorry but I think it's just pure made up.
It doesn't make any sense that a white women would put herself in that situation.
Then she ask who is he going to see. WHO WOULD PUT THEMSELVES IN THAT SITUATION?

Of course he was acting NICE HE WAS RECORDING.. anybody that dealt with convicts would know this is all an act just to stir the racial pot.
Yeah I think it is some kind of set up for the media like usual.

Old 10-16-2018, 09:55 PM

2,234 posts, read 2,405,241 times
I think people like this woman are lame. I live in a secured apartment building and I always hold the door for the people behind me, even if I don't know them. I couldn't imagine pushing them and telling them that they have to beep themselves in. People these days are way too paranoid.

Old 10-16-2018, 10:05 PM

3,255 posts, read 1,720,391 times
So which trumps which now?

Sexism or racism?

Old 10-16-2018, 10:10 PM

2,919 posts, read 2,581,118 times
Default You can't fix stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
Which she was trying to avoid having to do. That’s the point. She was trying to give the guy a break, but as usual, some people prefer to be belligerent instead of following the rule/law.
As a woman, I wouldn't be comfortable either with a strange man (of any race) coming into a secured building behind me, where I live.

If I felt he was trespassing, then the logical thing to do is to leave his presence quickly and go call police. Give a brief description of the person including what they're wearing and what direction they went in the building. That's it. This woman went way over board. To stand and block someone stronger than you from entering a building is deliberately putting one's self in harm's way. Had he been a dangerous person as she believed he potentionally was, she could have easily been physically assaulted, sexually assaulted, both, or even murdered.

To not know the man from Adam, believe him to be a trespasser/ potentially dangerous person, but then follow him INSIDE an elevator and to his APARTMENT is a death wish in this day and age!
Did everything she could to get herself assaulted and/or killed but thankfully she did it in the presence of a honest, nonviolent, non-murdering man.

Everything she did is a perfect example of what NOT to do in a situation when a strange person enters behind you in a secured building where you reside.

Old 10-16-2018, 10:11 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,841,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Lennox 70 View Post
I think he tried to tailgate her into the building without using his access card. Two white people did that in their car when I was driving back into the neighborhood the other night (they had first tried to get someone to buzz them in for over 4 minutes). I got out of my vehicle and confronted them and warned them they would be watched and the police called on them. My friend who does neighborhood watch elsewhere says they've drawn guns on non-residents found in their neighborhood and made them explain what they were doing there because they acted suspicious and these are white people.

LIke I wrote in my other thread, I actually would have been more hesitant to threaten a black person that way even if they acted the same suspicious way simply because of racism accusations.

it doesnt matter, she had no authority to do what she did. she should have left him alone and gone about her business, instead of being a snowflake and melting down because some black guy went into the building where he lived. he had no reason to give her any information what so ever. she was being a nosy busybody.

Old 10-16-2018, 10:14 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,258,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
I think it's the dudes fault. He should have buzzed in. I find it disturbing that the woman was fired for trying to protect herself and her property from who could have been a criminal and did not have legitimate access to the building.

She should sue him and the company that fired her.
Do you have evidence that he did NOT buzz in?

Nope. Neither did she.

Old 10-16-2018, 10:15 PM

3,255 posts, read 1,720,391 times
Lol I love it how the left doesn't know by now which trumps which anymore, it's literally halirious to keep on seeing the action of the left continuing to eat itself ����������

Old 10-16-2018, 11:11 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,880,554 times
Mr Toles was the example to follow for the adult way to handle a complete idiot. Bravo Zulu

The world is filled with walking talking amebas and that woman certainly deserves far less consideration than Mr. Toles is extending to her.

Old 10-17-2018, 03:55 AM

3,698 posts, read 1,363,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Do you have evidence that he did NOT buzz in?

Nope. Neither did she.
Wait.
How could he have buzzed in himself AND she didnt allow him to follow her in?
If he had buzzed in he would have done so ahead of her.
I tend to think this may have been a set up. If I lived tbere I wouldnt allow a crazy drunk woman keep me out. Id be like yeah whatever b**** now call the cops if you have due cause otherwise GTF outta my way and dont touch me thats assault. It really is that simple he is a man right? Or a ****?
Insteac he whips out a camera and allows himself to be bullied?
He was looking for 15min of youtube fame.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies