Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2018, 08:05 PM

247 posts, read 180,819 times

Advertisements

Antifa pretty strong in there beliefs

And this

The Southern Poverty Law Center has said this requires the recruit to get into a physical fight with an Antifa activist at a public rally.[23] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proud_Boys

I know lame WIKI and SPLC what ever

I did 2 Google searches and skimmed a few web pages and I think these Proud Boys may be better at doing steroids but Antifas are all in with their cause.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2018, 08:52 PM

2,015 posts, read 1,646,991 times
I dont think there are enough of them to start a nation wide civil war,there will be local skirmishes that may last a few hours.

Old 10-16-2018, 09:20 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,728,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
The people with Masked Faces become the victims.

Looks like Antifa's advance, was countered with a more powerful force.

LOL!

They wanted a war.... They got it, for sure.
Attacking people leaving an event and then claim they are the victims, because they are the ones that got hurt, when the people leaving the event fought back?
Standard Mainstream Media editing job. Antifa started it and the idiot Proud Boys retaliated. They too it too far. You don't kick people on the ground and come away looking good.

No Proud Boys were arrested because Antifa started it and it was obvious.

Old 10-16-2018, 10:52 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,591,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
ANTIFA just seems like a fun group to beat up. Feeble and weak angry white kids in goth clothing that scream in your face and promote anarchy. These “proud boy” idiots (first time I’ve heard of them) clearly have superior fighting capabilities.

If you have not noticed, it is the evolution of Emo.

Old 10-17-2018, 11:02 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,631,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by subaru5555 View Post
You’re trying too hard....

It’s obvious who you’re not-so-subtly supporting.

That’s a photoshopped National Front flag (hint: far-right fascists).

The Right wing needs to use photo shopped pics and often resorts to blatant lies in order to pretend the left's violence is in anyway comparable to the right.

quoting my earlier post to remind the right where the REAL violence and terrorism comes from

Quote:
here is some proof of the Rights, never ending terrorism , Murder and violence.. NOTE the bolded bit in the first quote. all most ALL terrorism in the US is from the Right Wing.

The far-right was responsible for the majority of America’s extremist killings in 2017
Over the last decade, 71% of domestic extremist related killings in the US were linked to right-wing extremists, while Islamic extremists committed 26% of the killings,

https://qz.com/1182778/the-far-right...lings-in-2017/

U.S. sees 300 violent attacks inspired by far right every year
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/u-...ght-every-year

Here is a list of Right wing murderers, terrorists , bomb makers from 2018

https://www.splcenter.org/20180723/terror-right#2018
https://www.splcenter.org/20180723/terror-right

There were only six attacks in the US a decade ago, but 65 in 2017. The number of fatalities is also increasing.
https://qz.com/1355874/terrorism-is-...ng-extremists/

The New America Foundation reports an almost 2-1 ratio of attacks by far-right extremists over Islamist extremists. The Anti-Defamation League reports that from 2007 to 2016, a diverse collection of extremists was responsible for the deaths of at least 372 people in the United States; 74% of these murders came at the hands of right wing extremists. These trends are accelerating, rapidly.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...umn/577308001/

In much of the public imagination, Adkisson’s and Roof’s rampages were isolated incidents. In reality, however, they were key manifestations of a larger, more disturbing phenomenon, one which has been ignored or even actively discounted by elected officials and the mainstream media – rightwing domestic terrorism.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ng-hate-crimes

Old 10-17-2018, 11:03 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,509,862 times
The Republicans have completely embraced the Proud Boys. Weren't they rioting and protesting at a Republican function and address?

Old 10-17-2018, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
The Right wing needs to use photo shopped pics and often resorts to blatant lies in order to pretend the left's violence is in anyway comparable to the right.

quoting my earlier post to remind the right where the REAL violence and terrorism comes from
I guess you didn't see masked people initiating a conflict, and then scream victim, when it didn't turn out like they planned.

Masked people screaming victim, in a fight.

Old 10-17-2018, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
The Republicans have completely embraced the Proud Boys. Weren't they rioting and protesting at a Republican function and address?
Walking down the sidewalk and not damaging anyones property.... Your imagination of a riot, is much different than what I have seen with my own eyes.

Old 10-17-2018, 01:43 PM

13,929 posts, read 5,614,791 times
If it is the beginnings of some sort of gang style war for turf, smart money bets Proud Boys to win.

Generally, we all lose when the marketplace of ideas is replaced by the dirt ring of fisticuffs, but if that ring does exist and I am betting on the outcome, I'll take Proud Boys over Antifa. Both idiots, but given all available evidence, Proud Boys actually know how to streetfight.

Old 10-17-2018, 02:03 PM

3,663 posts, read 5,671,421 times
I don't care for either group, but I have to admit seeing antifa getting the beatdown they deserve makes me smile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacobo1 View Post
i can definitely see this kind of thing spreading although i think it will stick to cities
Not Boise. Though I'd like to see them try.

So far they have been sticking to cities that are ultra left and have tight gun control laws.

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
It shouldn't be too much longer, antifa is apparently weaponizing up
I have seen videos of where they have one of their members talking somewhat reasonably to someone while another - masked, of course, slips in and bear maces the person.

They are such cowards.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies