Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2018, 05:00 PM

30,740 posts, read 21,863,882 times

Advertisements

I think they are great. Of course they dont step in line with the Democrat war machine so they have to call them Token to marginalize them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2018, 05:53 PM

6,855 posts, read 2,831,140 times
Quote:
Diamond and Silk: Don’t #WalkAway, ‘Run And Run Like Hell’ from the Democrats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNCM8IjtQ-o

Old 10-17-2018, 05:59 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,772,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Diamond & Silk, former Democrats, say to run like hell from that party now.

Dummycrats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACpKJbjeGCY

EXCLUSIVE…Diamond and Silk: Don’t #WalkAway, ‘Run And Run Like Hell’ (VIDEO)

As a fellow North Carolinian and former Democrat, I get exactly where they are coming from.

There is a phrase that comes to mind with some of the stuff Trumpees are forced to come up with lately. "Scraping the bottom of the barrel !"

Wow, just WOW !!

Old 10-17-2018, 06:02 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,461,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueMom View Post
How racist is that statement. Ever hear of "token" whites, "token" Muslims? "tokens" huh. Yet you are asserting that blacks are merely tokens, and that these two women don't have the intellect or brains to actually think for themselves or to decide NOT to follow the majority of African Americans stepping blindly to the beat of the Democratic party, unless they are being paid off to do it. You're not just saying they are not intellectual enough to believe in what they are saying, you are also saying they have no integrity.

You are not just insulting blacks, you are also insulting women.
I think they have the intellect and the brains to play Trump supporters for fools and do quite well at it.

Take it however you want it.

Half of politics is a big, fat, SHOW.

Old 10-17-2018, 06:05 PM

31,341 posts, read 14,173,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
There is a phrase that comes to mind with some of the stuff Trumpees are forced to come up with lately. "Scraping the bottom of the barrel !"

Wow, just WOW !!
Black conservative ladies strike a nerve, Don? The don't tow the company line and they are a threat, right?

Old 10-17-2018, 06:21 PM

22,350 posts, read 11,881,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
I think they have the intellect and the brains to play Trump supporters for fools and do quite well at it.

Take it however you want it.

Half of politics is a big, fat, SHOW.
And democrats are playing you for a fool.

Once upon a time, democrats truly cared about the poor, working and middle classes. Those dems of yore would have been horrified to discover that their constituents were either seeing their wages depressed or being displaced in the workforce, all due to illegal immigration. And they would have done something about it---and I don't mean amnesty.

Today's dems put illegal aliens ahead of the millions of suffering underemployed and unemployed American citizens.

I was once a staunch democrat due to how they looked out for the poor, working and middle classes. Growing up, I heard my parents and grandparents talk about how much dems did for those groups.

When they put illegals first and foremost, they lost me.

Neither party is looking out for Americans but at one time I expected much, much better from the dems.

I bet dems are laughing themselves sick over how they've managed to dupe so many people into thinking that they do care about suffering Americans. So, yeah, they are playing you for a fool.

Plus...you calling Diamond and Silk "tokens" was a racist comment.

Old 10-17-2018, 06:23 PM

1,885 posts, read 3,391,159 times
Let me offer you guys a bit of wisdom about chicks from the hood. If anyone is willing to turn a blind eye to Donald Trump and his administration’s covert dog whistles and supremacist alignment, it ain’t them, eeeeeever!

Hood chicks can sniff out bullsh*t from several zip codes away, and you can believe they’ve honed in on the monitory incentive associated with masterminding such a sham.

But I respect their hustle because it’s quite the masterful strategy to make money off the backs of the very people trying to kick you in the chest.

So good job ladies, I see you! Get that bag.

Last edited by NorthDeKalb; 10-17-2018 at 07:02 PM..

Old 10-17-2018, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
And democrats are playing you for a fool.

Once upon a time, democrats truly cared about the poor, working and middle classes. Those dems of yore would have been horrified to discover that their constituents were either seeing their wages depressed or being displaced in the workforce, all due to illegal immigration. And they would have done something about it---and I don't mean amnesty.

Today's dems put illegal aliens ahead of the millions of suffering underemployed and unemployed American citizens.

I was once a staunch democrat due to how they looked out for the poor, working and middle classes. Growing up, I heard my parents and grandparents talk about how much dems did for those groups.

When they put illegals first and foremost, they lost me.

Neither party is looking out for Americans but at one time I expected much, much better from the dems.

I bet dems are laughing themselves sick over how they've managed to dupe so many people into thinking that they do care about suffering Americans. So, yeah, they are playing you for a fool.

Plus...you calling Diamond and Silk "tokens" was a racist comment.
Whatev. Ya'll are to the point where you think calling someone a racist is worse than actually being one.
And I thought we had ushered in the era of the new NON PC culture, eh?

Your opinion is your opinion but I'll put the Democrats care about the 'working man' ahead of the union busting Koch Brother Republican party ANY DAY.

Old 10-17-2018, 06:30 PM

22,350 posts, read 11,881,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Whatev. Ya'll are to the point where you think calling someone a racist is worse than actually being one.
And I thought we had ushered in the era of the new NON PC culture, eh?

Your opinion is your opinion but I'll put the Democrats care about the 'working man' ahead of the union busting Koch Brother Republican party ANY DAY.
Did you even read what I wrote?

I said that neither party is looking out for Americans but at one time I expected much, much better from the dems. You have been duped by the dems. Oh...and regarding the unions and the dems --- dems demand that illegals be allowed to join those unions. Never mind that illegals have no business being here in the first place, let alone working. Dems don't care. They also don't care that illegals are depressing wages and displacing Americans in the workforce.

Calling someone "a token" is, indeed, a racist remark---and you know it, too. Did you ever call a white person "a token"? If so, post a link to where you said this here on C-D.

Old 10-17-2018, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Did you even read what I wrote?

I said that neither party is looking out for Americans but at one time I expected much, much better from the dems. You have been duped by the dems.

Calling someone "a token" is, indeed, a racist remark---and you know it, too? Did you ever call a white person "a token"? If so, post a link to where you said this here on C-D.
Yeah; I read your post and my statement stands.

I don't respond to internet demands, sorry.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies