Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2018, 06:39 PM

2,068 posts, read 998,988 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Your opinion is your opinion but I'll put the Democrats care about the 'working man' ahead of the union busting Koch Brother Republican party ANY DAY.

Republicans don't have to bust unions. Unions do a fine job of killing themselves by driving their industries out of business.

Just look what they did for the steel industry. Or the auto industry. Or the textile industry.

Now, government workers and teachers make up two of the five largest US unions. They vote almost exclusively for Democrats who support big government to fund their "industries".

How many more years before they do to the Democratic party what they did to the steel industry?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2018, 06:39 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,844,095 times
Quote:
Whatev. Ya'll are to the point where you think calling someone a racist is worse than actually being one.
Leftists Democrats are racist.

Old 10-17-2018, 06:52 PM

31,035 posts, read 22,070,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
Leftists Democrats are racist.
I think LBJ proved that out!

Old 10-17-2018, 07:01 PM

22,471 posts, read 11,995,014 times
Quote:
Yeah; I read your post and my statement stands.

I don't respond to internet demands, sorry.
So, you consider a chance to prove your case "a demand"? Fine. Whatever.

Old 10-17-2018, 07:23 PM

19,838 posts, read 12,099,283 times
Wait, now it is okay to say someone is from the hood? Why couldn’t that poster get his point across without the hood comment? jburess seemed to have no problem doing so.

All the screaming from the left if anyone dares say hood quickly changes if referring to these sisters.

Old 10-17-2018, 07:25 PM

9,569 posts, read 5,622,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
They're part of his African-American coalition. A group that I don't believe has broken into double digits yet.
Let's count his coalition so far....Ben Carson, Kanye ,Diamond & Silk and Oh yeah...that African-American man he is always pointing out in his rallies but never see him on TV.
(where's my African-American?)

Old 10-17-2018, 07:28 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,624,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
Let's count his coalition so far....Ben Carson, Kanye ,Diamond & Silk and Oh yeah...that African-American man he is always pointing out in his rallies but never see him on TV.
(where's my African-American?)

Don't forget the 1000s of Black blue collar/union former Democrat workers who voted for him in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan & Wisconsin.

You seemed to have missed that completely.

(clean up, isle 3)

Old 10-17-2018, 07:32 PM

1,885 posts, read 3,402,326 times
The word hood is defined by what you yourself associate it with. Black people know better than to think that hood automatically = slum. I have a friend in Philly who is from what she discribes as the hood, but I’ve been there and it’s nothing like you baiters are describing.

The fact is, these are some hood chicks (whatever you want to do with that) and the only thing slow about them is perhaps the way they talk.

Old 10-17-2018, 10:15 PM

2,418 posts, read 2,036,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueMom View Post
How racist is that statement. Ever hear of "token" whites, "token" Muslims? "tokens" huh. Yet you are asserting that blacks are merely tokens, and that these two women don't have the intellect or brains to actually think for themselves or to decide NOT to follow the majority of African Americans stepping blindly to the beat of the Democratic party, unless they are being paid off to do it. You're not just saying they are not intellectual enough to believe in what they are saying, you are also saying they have no integrity.

You are not just insulting blacks, you are also insulting women.
Excellent post. The radical left, including some of the keyboard warriors on this forum, are in serious denial. They went too far, and misjudged the tolerance level of many democratic voters who are saying enough. I don't think either red or blue will be a substantial wave - I think it will be closer than that - but I do think the Red wave will have a boatload of dissenters.

Old 10-17-2018, 11:34 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,741,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Diamond & Silk, former Democrats, say to run like hell from that party now.

Dummycrats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACpKJbjeGCY

EXCLUSIVE…Diamond and Silk: Don’t #WalkAway, ‘Run And Run Like Hell’ (VIDEO)

As a fellow North Carolinian and former Democrat, I get exactly where they are coming from.
These girls are the best! The left will call them nuts, racist etc but we love them. They are smart, bright and funny!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies