Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How will illegal immigrant invasion caravan effect midterm election
Help Republicans 203 74.09%
Help Democrats 21 7.66%
No effect 50 18.25%
Voters: 274. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2018, 08:49 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 28 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,133,597 times

Advertisements

Okeefe has as much credibility as any msm source. I’d add, more integrity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2018, 08:52 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times
I'll tell you what is going to happen....they will get thru and be put in tent cities, and Trump will receive all kinds of bad comments and name calling no matter what he does...and then, we'll have to pay millions to feed all those people 3 meals a day....

It happened when? Back in Oct. when he was accused of ripping children from their mother's arms. They bring the kids, on purpose, they know how to work the system, if they didn't they wouldn't be comeing.

Old 11-02-2018, 08:53 AM

702 posts, read 540,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
incorrect grasshopper...

He played these fools own words.

and if he was so uncredible--why did ACORN disband as a result of his reporting?

IIRC the Democrats reacted to the fabricated ACORN claims and their funding dried up. A powerful reminder to ignore anything O'Keefe says and treat him like the enemy of democracy that he is.

Old 11-02-2018, 09:04 AM

24,492 posts, read 17,232,699 times
If the "migrants" resort to throwing rocks and or grow impatient and decide to tear down the gates and force their way into America then what can really be done? I suspect the Dems would expect the authorities to step back and to give the horde room to destroy as we saw in Berkley and other Liberal hot spots where peaceful protests turned violent.

The Dems and the Lefty media will criticize anything short of letting these people pass through into America.

We need a wall and we all need to remember come election day who is encouraging these poor people to make the dangerous trek on a chance they will be granted the keys to America.

Old 11-02-2018, 09:07 AM

6,474 posts, read 4,074,569 times
I remember Project Veritas quite well- https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...=.f4ab9b0bd433

Essentially they do everything that is legal and sometimes illegal in their power to make the Democrats look bad, and their tactics are known to be scummy. For example sending in a fake victim of rape is just downright scummy. Trying to prove that the Washington sport is fake news media, but they get caught because of the posts great factchecking skills. I don’t believe this video for a second till the FBI investigation into this actually happens and even Fox publishes a story about this. PV has lost all sense of credibility to me due to the way they see no problem in mocking actual victims of sexual assault by doctoring one up.

Old 11-02-2018, 09:34 AM

20,160 posts, read 12,760,547 times
I think we should shot them with tranquilizer then put them on a plane and send back to their home country. Ok I’m kidding.

Old 11-02-2018, 09:42 AM

16,960 posts, read 17,342,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
I'll tell you what is going to happen....they will get thru and be put in tent cities, and Trump will receive all kinds of bad comments and name calling no matter what he does...and then, we'll have to pay millions to feed all those people 3 meals a day....

It happened when? Back in Oct. when he was accused of ripping children from their mother's arms. They bring the kids, on purpose, they know how to work the system, if they didn't they wouldn't be comeing.
The cost to have military troops at our border, and the cost to feed, shelter, provide healthcare, etc to thousands of immigrants for years to come is going to cost a lot of tax payers dollars. We're talking in the billions not millions.

Once central/south Americans find out America is giving out free buffet's, shelter, clothing, free unlimited healthcare (all these accommodations poor American citizens aren't getting) you'll see thousands more coming. Its like an extended vacation. Yes, you and i are footing the bill

Shoot, I might as well join them in the tents so I can get free healthcare, food and shelter. I'm tired of working for all these things these immigrate asylum seekers are getting for free, LOL.

Last edited by hawaiiancoconut; 11-02-2018 at 09:50 AM..

Old 11-02-2018, 09:46 AM

17,440 posts, read 9,268,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
I think somebody on the Republican side paid for and planned this whole thing. Right before the elections, hoards of illegals show up on our border. Everybody's scared now.

That's Trumps main tactic and a tactic used by people in power. Get people scared. Then make them think that YOU are the only one who can help them.
Republicans pay for these Caravans??

You do know that the Wall Street Journal has done several articles about who Organizes these Caravans and where the funding comes from ...... Correct??

Lookie,Lookie - turns out there is video of one of the funders today. How Awkward.
Using Campaign Funds to buy pre-paid Cards for the Honduran Caravan is not just illegal - it's Felony illegal. Some State Attorney Generals would turn a blind eye to that - I doubt that the Texas AG will.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJCG_JckSF8

"Scared"??? That's certainly the Leftist Talking points - scary scary "children"!
Do I think they will show up and my house? NOPE
Do I think the United States should be a Country of Law and Order? You bet I do.
Do I think we have to protect our Borders - Absolutely! If we have no border, we have no Country.

Do I think this was an October Surprise that the Leftists planned and has now backfired on them?
YEP and it's right in line with the other stunts they pull -- like the attack on Justice Kavanaugh.

Old 11-02-2018, 09:47 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,828,087 times
Now the rock-throwing invaders are suing Trump.

Unbelievable.

Old 11-02-2018, 10:06 AM

45,582 posts, read 27,187,569 times
This sums it up...

https://twitter.com/Encouragedbyit/s...19637767962624
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies