Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2018, 10:12 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,839,579 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
Social media and the internet has also created an entire generation of right wing nut jobs who think this giant mob of Soros funded Antifa is around every corner when there are simply a handful of them in a few coastal towns...Berkeley, Portland, shocking there are radical leftists there .

Meanwhile the money keeps going up to the top while a bunch of idiots threaten each other in the streets. It's like political soccer hooliganism or something.
I assume you prefer the mainstream fake media created generation of left wing Democrat Antifa violent loons who believe anyone wearing a NYPD or MAGA hat, carrying a MAGA/Trump sign is to be attacked and their property destroyed is more acceptable all the while the money keeps going to the "top Barry puppeteers and shipped overseas to aide terrorist groups in their attacks against Christians and non conformers. Did I miss anything?

No, I don't care if the above is proper sentence structure or not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2018, 10:25 AM

13,510 posts, read 17,023,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
I assume you prefer the mainstream fake media created generation of left wing Democrat Antifa violent loons who believe anyone wearing a NYPD or MAGA hat, carrying a MAGA/Trump sign is to be attacked and their property destroyed is more acceptable all the while the money keeps going to the "top Barry puppeteers and shipped overseas to aide terrorist groups in their attacks against Christians and non conformers. Did I miss anything?

No, I don't care if the above is proper sentence structure or not.
I can't tell if this is satire or you are simply one of the people I was referring to.

Old 10-19-2018, 10:50 AM

5,752 posts, read 2,777,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
Because of the biased liberal media, this is probably one of the ways people can see what is happening out there. You can't sit around and wait for the liberal mainstream media like CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, ABC, CBS, etc. to spoon feed you their versions of news that they only want you to see.
Two people yelling at each other is national news?

Old 10-19-2018, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
One leftist spewing hatred and telling someone it's good that her policeman husband is dead is "talking"?
How do you know he’s a leftist? How do you know he’s antifa?

Old 10-19-2018, 11:11 AM

13,899 posts, read 6,436,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post
How do you know he’s a leftist? How do you know he’s antifa?
That's easy. He bullies a woman then runs when confronted by a man. Yep, sissy Leftist for sure.

Old 10-19-2018, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
That's easy. He bullies a woman then runs when confronted by a man. Yep, sissy Leftist for sure.
As I thought , you have no idea.

Old 10-19-2018, 12:10 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,179,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volobjectitarian View Post
I like to think I would never initiate force against anyone, even a jackass like that, but it was kind of gratifying seeing him run from a guy who looked willing and able to kick his silly arse.

I always wonder how I'd react to one of those goons if I ever met one in real life and had them babbling in my face. I wonder if my libertarian sensibilities to never initiate force would override my "GTF away from me" and "some dudes just need their arse kicked" dude programming.

That pondering is the major reason I stay away from those idiots whenever they decide to flock together somewhere near me. I just don't know which part of me would win, and I'd feel bad if it was the less than libertarian alpha male. Easier to avoid them.
I am so glad we don't have very many cities down here in SWFL like a "normal" city, cuz if you may have noticed I said I would like to use my 9mm on jerks like that. Better not to be in a situation like that!

I just came home from the store and I was at a red light behind a car that had two sticks on opposite sides of the bumper. One said "RESIST HATE", the other said "VOTE DEMOCRATIC". Aren't those stickers contradictions?????

Old 10-19-2018, 12:14 PM

17,001 posts, read 12,578,437 times
Hey at least he did not roundhouse kick her!

So we have that.

Old 10-19-2018, 12:19 PM

13,899 posts, read 6,436,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post
As I thought , you have no idea.
No, I just told you I DO have an idea and most likely am correct.

Old 10-19-2018, 12:20 PM

17,001 posts, read 12,578,437 times
Wonder if he is going to lose his job. Face uncovered and all, like the roundhouse kick guy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies