Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2018, 06:19 PM

8,750 posts, read 3,115,724 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
Perfect examples of todays "tolerant, inclusive, non judgmental" liberals.

You want to know why people continue to support Trump? It's at least as much because of liberals like them. Why would anyone decide to join with NPCs like that and support a democrat?
Trump is an NPC Democrat.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2018, 06:19 PM

5,701 posts, read 3,219,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Lowest unemployment in 50 years. Economy is booming. Jobs are coming back. New trade deals.

And what do we get from the left? Violence, a fricken horde of invaders coming in from south of the border, and you want to know if I give a single flying fig if Trump did something like....what? WHAT? WHAT has he done? Explain, in detail, with facts, not msm horse crap, actual FACTS that have been determined, that he did something that would make me change my mind about him compared to what the hell I see coming up in mob form?

You don't get it. We didn't elect a choir boy, we know we didn't elect a choir boy, we know he has an ego, we know he's narcissistic...WE. DON'T. CARE. because the Dems don't seem to give one damn about this country anymore.
Trump really looks out for the regular American. It's impressive considering he is so rich he could have grown out of touch. His background in construction and chip on his shoulder mentality have served him well. I find the academic types on the Left to be very close minded and divisive. Trump certainly has earned a second term.

Old 10-22-2018, 06:21 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,393,887 times
Libs need to give up the ghost on trying to sour Trump voters on Trump. This nation is well past the point of no return, politically speaking.

Old 10-22-2018, 06:24 PM

18,715 posts, read 7,595,563 times
Liberals, Obamanites, Pelosi supporters, Bernie Burnouts, Ocasio-Cortez groupies etc., what would it take for you to reconsider your support of liberalism and the "progressive" failures who keep pushing it?

Would you need to get embarrassed over the constant failure of whatever liberal icon is in power at any given moments, to actually deliver on his/her promises?

Or the increasing lack of law-abiding behavior due to liberals' constant flouting of U.S. laws?

Or the repeated decline of America's economy every time liberals get into power, and persists no matter how long (or short) a time they stay?

No, I'm not going to ask you which non-elected-Democrat would have to render their own equally-suspect opinion to change your mind, as if you had no opinion of your own before that person told you what to think. I don't hold you in such contempt as to believe that would change your minds.

What would it take to get you to change your mind and admit that liberalism is nothing more that a bunch of rosy promises covering up a noxious cloud of prepetual failure?

Old 10-22-2018, 06:27 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,617,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBurgh View Post
I haven't seen anything like it since 2008
as I recall, there was a hollywood actor who introduced Obama as "our lord and savior". I threw up in my mouth a little

Old 10-22-2018, 06:29 PM

2,953 posts, read 2,898,777 times
Dems want to give transgenders the right to flop their wang out in front of little girls in the locker room.

Let that sink in. There is no sugarcoating it. It is exactly what it is.

Remember to vote in November

Old 10-22-2018, 07:02 PM

30,246 posts, read 23,716,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post

So, basically you're saying that there is no one in your life that truly commands your respect?

As I said above, do you realize that everything you consider to be positive is all about money? Is that all America - or life - is to you? People used to pride themselves, as Americans, in promoting liberty, justice, generosity, inclusiveness, and some semblance of decency/morality. Isn't that what the left keeps telling us about illegal aliens? That they just want a better opportunity, but if we want that, "Gasp! Is that all you care about! OMG!" Save it for someone who cares.

I don't know what facts would make you change your mind, if you are ignoring so much that has been out there for two years, and if you apparently don't care about the racism (it's fully documented how the federal government went after him for his racist policies), the predatory sexuality, the vulgarity, the aggression, the 3000 lawsuits, the 4000 lies. Were you brought up to admire that kind of behavior? Surely not. It's been all over news how he has alienated our traditional allies while cozying up to authoritarians in a way that should make us cringe with shame. If you're seriously asking about FACTS, go ask a good librarian to help you put together a collection of articles. Or, hey, try Google.

So, you, too, really have no one in your life that truly commands your respect, that would make you re-consider?
If you don't have any money, life is pretty dang hard. I know that, I've lived that. I would much rather have opportunity, a well paying job, because it affords me the chance to experience more life.

What has been out there for 2 years has been nothing but the left throwing a massive temper tantrum and showing their hypocrisy. What did Trump do? WHAT? You all can't even tell the truth about what he said in a bus on an undercover recording. Get back to me when the left wants to start sticking to the facts and not unhinged emotions.

The more that you lefties carry on, the more I know I made the right choice, and the more amped I am to get out there in November and vote STRAIGHT Republican ticket. There's a rep in my area that I'm not that fond of, but I'm going to vote for him anyway because he isn't a Democrat, and the Dem that is running against him has even more ideals that I totally disagree with.

Go ahead, lefties, keep wagging that finger - it tells us that you never had a damn clue why you all lost so badly in 2016. The elitist "I know better than you" attitude is a turn off. You all don't have a monopoly on some high pedestal that you put yourself on because the left doesn't belong there. It's like watching a child play dress up pretending to be an adult.

Here are the hot topics: Supreme Court Justices and a secure border.

What did the left completely and totally fail at just recently?

And what are we watching happen right now south of the border? You think those sanctuary cities and catch and release, that insipid DACA program, and all other sorts of freebies had anything at all to do with hordes of people recognizing that part of America is too stupid to stop them?

I don't give a crap about some lawsuit. People sue people all the time. Whooop de doo. You all claim that he lies every day like NPCs. That's all you say: He lies, he lies, he lies, he lies....waiting for one of you all to short out at this point.

The more you all beach about him, the stronger I support him.

Old 10-22-2018, 07:06 PM

30,246 posts, read 23,716,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post

So, basically you're saying that there is no one in your life that truly commands your respect?

As I said above, do you realize that everything you consider to be positive is all about money? Is that all America - or life - is to you? People used to pride themselves, as Americans, in promoting liberty, justice, generosity, inclusiveness, and some semblance of decency/morality.

I don't know what facts would make you change your mind, if you are ignoring so much that has been out there for two years, and if you apparently don't care about the racism (it's fully documented how the federal government went after him for his racist policies), the predatory sexuality, the vulgarity, the aggression, the 3000 lawsuits, the 4000 lies. Were you brought up to admire that kind of behavior? Surely not. It's been all over news how he has alienated our traditional allies while cozying up to authoritarians in a way that should make us cringe with shame. If you're seriously asking about FACTS, go ask a good librarian to help you put together a collection of articles. Or, hey, try Google.

So, you, too, really have no one in your life that truly commands your respect, that would make you re-consider?
If you don't have any money, life is pretty dang hard. I know that, I've lived that. I would much rather have opportunity, a well paying job, because it affords me the chance to experience more life. Isn't that what you lefties go on about with illegal aliens? "They just want an opportunity for a better life." But when we say it, you say, "Gasp! Is that all you care about? OMG!" Save it!

What has been out there for 2 years has been nothing but the left throwing a massive temper tantrum and showing their hypocrisy. What did Trump do? WHAT? You all can't even tell the truth about what he said in a bus on an undercover recording. Get back to me when the left wants to start sticking to the facts and not unhinged emotions.

The more that you lefties carry on, the more I know I made the right choice, and the more amped I am to get out there in November and vote STRAIGHT Republican ticket. There's a rep in my area that I'm not that fond of, but I'm going to vote for him anyway because he isn't a Democrat, and the Dem that is running against him has even more ideals that I totally disagree with.

Go ahead, lefties, keep wagging that finger - it tells us that you never had a damn clue why you all lost so badly in 2016. The elitist "I know better than you" attitude is a turn off. You all don't have a monopoly on some high pedestal that you put yourself on because the left doesn't belong there. It's like watching a child play dress up pretending to be an adult.

Here are the hot topics: Supreme Court Justices and a secure border.

What did the left completely and totally fail at just recently?

And what are we watching happen right now south of the border? You think those sanctuary cities and catch and release, that insipid DACA program, and all other sorts of freebies had anything at all to do with hordes of people recognizing that part of America is too stupid to stop them?

I don't give a crap about some lawsuit. People sue people all the time. Whooop de doo. You all claim that he lies every day like NPCs. That's all you say: He lies, he lies, he lies, he lies....waiting for one of you all to short out at this point.

The more you all beach about him, the stronger I support him.

Old 10-22-2018, 07:06 PM

840 posts, read 758,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odium14 View Post
Nothing will. He has already followed through with so many of his campaign promises I am a lock in 2020 to vote for him.
Same here. He has his human failings but I judge him on his performance and leadership as President. Very happy with him and plan to vote for him again!

Old 10-22-2018, 07:10 PM

840 posts, read 758,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogue Mahone View Post
Maybe it is not us who should reconsider. Maybe you should reconsider. Join us. Join Les Deplorables.
Yeah...Walkaway movement gaining steam. Fabulous ride on the Trump train.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies