Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2018, 12:19 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,635,682 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
Who started all this growth?
I remember when it started. Aug 31, 1987. Dow was at 2600. Obama was 26 years old.
we are in the 9th year of growth.
thus logic says Obama started it. unless of course you think Bush's massive economic crash was faked and never really happened....

i am happy to help, but easy stuff please just search.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2018, 12:24 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,635,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Because you are including dead ones and illegal ones..duh
fake news.

Trump opened his big investigation into illegal voting and closed it down when all it was finding was a few republicans here and there who were acting illegally.

maybe you would like to prove me wrong ELO?

But i know you will not , because on this topic you guys are flogging not only a dead horse but an investigated one that exposed the crimes of the right and not the left as was hoped.

it was kind of funny and i do hope you keep bringing up to provide me more and more opportunities to remind my fellow Americans that it was indeed republicans who were caught cheating and not illegals or dems or communists, or character actors or dead people or ponies or dogs.

nope is was extremists on the right who were mostly deluded by FOX and infowars and believed they were leveling the playing field.

Old 10-23-2018, 01:00 PM

5,479 posts, read 2,119,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
Still passing media disinformation eh? That crap was disproved long ago, but you guys can't admit it!

Trump's Inauguration Crowd Bigger than Obama! Proof, Media Scoundrels Exposed | EUTimes.net

Old 10-23-2018, 01:34 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,558,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Because you are including dead ones and illegal ones..duh
Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC1984 View Post
Still passing media disinformation eh? That crap was disproved long ago, but you guys can't admit it!

Trump's Inauguration Crowd Bigger than Obama! Proof, Media Scoundrels Exposed | EUTimes.net
Lies.

Old 10-23-2018, 01:42 PM

131 posts, read 54,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Pssst ! I realize you live in the past, but Obama has been gone for a couple of years now. Just thought I would let you know so you won't be embarrassed.
Psst he doesn't go away. He works behind the scenes

Old 10-23-2018, 02:01 PM

31,041 posts, read 22,077,427 times
No surprise

Old 10-23-2018, 02:09 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,259,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Trump has these massive rallies where 10's of 1000s show up each time. 1000s get turned away.
Obama hold's his "rally" in Las Vegas, and this is what ensued.......
Obama Can’t Even Fill Small Las Vegas Pavilion – Partition Added to Make Crowd Size Look Larger – How Pathetic!!
And I'm guessing that most were there to see J Balvin, Salt-N-Pepa featuring DJ Spinderella, and DJ D-Miles
So he got some silly zingers tossed out, and took credit for the Trump economy. We know he lies. He's the reason his party got reduced to a state of powerlessness not seen for the last 100 years. Pathetic indeed.
And yet, threatening enough for you to post an entire thread? If it was 'nothing' why would you bother?

He's at 65%. I don't think he needs to worry as much as the guy struggling to get past 45%.

"....Which president in your lifetime, asks a new Pew survey, has done the best job? Perhaps unsurprisingly, the clear winner is Barack Obama, who was chosen by 31 percent of adults. Partisanship tends to rule the responses to this question, as it does most public questions these days. But what is most striking about this survey is the lack of a broadly popular Republican leader from the present era..."

Poll: Barack Obama the Greatest President of Our Lifetime

Old 10-23-2018, 02:10 PM

956 posts, read 1,207,659 times
gatewaypundit. a 5 year old knows more than that website - pure propaganda.

Old 10-23-2018, 02:15 PM

31,041 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
And yet, threatening enough for you to post an entire thread? If it was 'nothing' why would you bother?

He's at 65%. I don't think he needs to worry as much as the guy struggling to get past 45%.

"....Which president in your lifetime, asks a new Pew survey, has done the best job? Perhaps unsurprisingly, the clear winner is Barack Obama, who was chosen by 31 percent of adults. Partisanship tends to rule the responses to this question, as it does most public questions these days. But what is most striking about this survey is the lack of a broadly popular Republican leader from the present era..."

Poll: Barack Obama the Greatest President of Our Lifetime
Guess it proves you all like your Peace Prize winning killers

Thanks O for bringing peace to the middle east!
10s of thousands of Innocents dead in Libya
100s of thousands dead, and 5 million in Diaspora in Syria
2,000 American dead due to the Obama surge in Afghanistan
100's of Terrorist freed from Gitmo, with 30% returning to the battlefield

Old 10-23-2018, 02:18 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
Some guy standing next to Obama started waving his arms to wake up the crowd.. it was hilarious!! Obama was getting no reaction from the so called rally!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies