Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2018, 08:12 AM

20,454 posts, read 12,373,731 times

Advertisements

yea that was a soros plant or a bomb built by his people to kill republicans .

Old 10-23-2018, 08:13 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,471,329 times
the package (bomb) was opened yet did not go off

must have been a liberal behind it, its a false flag so point at republicans

liberals always lie

20,454 posts, read 12,373,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
For angry, aggressive democrats to verbally confront GOP politicians in public is one thing.... (which I believe is inappropriate)

But Trump supporters are now committing terrorism by planting explosive devices. Planting a bomb is TERRORISM. I hope the unhinged Trump supporter is arrested and serves life in prison.
two words

Steve Scalise

391 posts, read 158,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
Alex Jones fans aren't exactly brain surgeons.
Actually they are. You may not agree with them and a lot of times I don't either but they are VERY critical thinkers and they don't believe the government or media approved word on things....they can go off the deep end at times but they are still critical thinkers. As I said anyways I think this was a false flag leftist attack. Typical NPC drone can't think for themselves.

Old 10-23-2018, 08:19 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,471,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
For angry, aggressive democrats to verbally confront GOP politicians in public is one thing.... (which I believe is inappropriate)

But Trump supporters are now committing terrorism by planting explosive devices. Planting a bomb is TERRORISM. I hope the unhinged Trump supporter is arrested and serves life in prison.
liberals are terrorists

Old 10-23-2018, 08:19 AM

23,457 posts, read 12,487,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
wtf was a Hungarian government spokesman doing there?

or on purpose because their paychecks were late...
That is odd, since Hungary had recently forced his businesses out and seized a bunch of his assets in that country. They had turned their back on him in disgust(smart people). The way it sounds, Hungary no longer considers him to be Hungarian.

People are thinking small if they think it's a 'left / right' issue. Stop to think about how he made his money. Down through the years many millions of people, in many countries, had lost a lot of money and sometimes everything due to his financial manipulations .. the guy even "broke the bank of England". Chances are better that, if it is real, it is someone who'd lost money at his hands. He is an evil man who has enemies at every turn, world wide, it is not just those on the right.

Old 10-23-2018, 08:26 AM

8,060 posts, read 3,941,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
That is odd, since Hungary had recently forced his businesses out and seized a bunch of his assets in that country. They had turned their back on him in disgust(smart people). The way it sounds, Hungary no longer considers him to be Hungarian.

People are thinking small if they think it's a 'left / right' issue. Stop to think about how he made his money. Down through the years many millions of people, in many countries, had lost a lot of money and sometimes everything due to his financial manipulations .. the guy even "broke the bank of England". Chances are better that, if it is real, it is someone who'd lost money at his hands. He is an evil man who has enemies at every turn, world wide, it is not just those on the right.
It's not real... NOBODY would carry a package bomb out into the woods unless they already knew it was a fake bomb.

Old 10-23-2018, 08:29 AM

2,828 posts, read 824,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Violent alt-right at it again.
At it again? When was the last time there was any violence from the right.

Old 10-23-2018, 08:33 AM

23,457 posts, read 12,487,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultor View Post
It's not real... NOBODY would carry a package bomb out into the woods unless they already knew it was a fake bomb.
I can just imagine the conversation between that guy and soros...

the guy: it's a bomb mr. soros

soros: take it outside and away from me and my home!

the guy: but, it might blow up while I'm carrying it outside.

soros: well, then it blows up

soros: take it outside!

Old 10-23-2018, 08:33 AM

9,254 posts, read 3,582,768 times
When you have a bunch of conspiracy theorists peddling nonsense about how George Soros is behind everything from the migrant caravan to being after me Lucky Charms, its inevitable that some nut job is going to take it to the next logical step. The is the very reason Alex Jones is being sued by the Sandy Hook victims' parents. If you spread enough lies and conspiracies, eventually someone is going to take you too seriously. You can't attribute this type of behavior to Republicans or even Trump supporters generally. There are loons on both sides.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies