Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2018, 08:02 AM

7,447 posts, read 2,830,901 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielj72 View Post
Never apologize to screaming liberals.....never. Apologizing to them will not help you cause, they still hate you for being white, Christian, heterosexual or whatever “oppressive “ group they can link you with. Yielding one inch to them only weakens our position when we are right and they are un-American and wrong.

We need a Halloween demonstration of defiance toward PC. Blackface, Indian, and Mexican costumes should be worn by all freedom loving Americans. The politically incorrect should march through the snowflake campuses nation wide. We should constantly be antagonistic towards these leftists, we should privoke them wherever we can. The only reaponse we should ever have tvowars screaming leftists is defiance.

I swear I will never yield to these people.....even if I am the last real American on Earth. I would rather die fighting this stuff or end up in a leftist gulag than apologize or yield to the enemy. We must resist their attack on freedom, if they take power we must fight them. If civil war comes then it comes. No more, in fact I welcome the fight. Let’s get the inevitable over with.
Goes from a post upset about tabloid article in a "National Enquirer" equivalent to advocating violent civil war.

Yea OK buddy, good luck with that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2018, 08:04 AM

18,429 posts, read 8,258,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzSnorlax View Post
Goes from a post upset about tabloid article .
Liberal projection again...oh the drama....no one is upset LOL

Old 10-24-2018, 08:07 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,521,957 times
Quote:
Never apologize to screaming liberals.....never. Apologizing to them will not help you cause, they still hate you for being white, Christian, heterosexual or whatever “oppressive “ group they can link you with. Yielding one inch to them only weakens our position when we are right and they are un-American and wrong.

We need a Halloween demonstration of defiance toward PC. Blackface, Indian, and Mexican costumes should be worn by all freedom loving Americans. The politically incorrect should march through the snowflake campuses nation wide. We should constantly be antagonistic towards these leftists, we should privoke them wherever we can. The only reaponse we should ever have tvowars screaming leftists is defiance.

I swear I will never yield to these people.....even if I am the last real American on Earth. I would rather die fighting this stuff or end up in a leftist gulag than apologize or yield to the enemy. We must resist their attack on freedom, if they take power we must fight them. If civil war comes then it comes. No more, in fact I welcome the fight. Let’s get the inevitable over with.
The world awaits your firing of the first shot.

Be sure to alert the media.

Old 10-24-2018, 08:08 AM

1,728 posts, read 3,124,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
And what exactly is it...when black people straighten their hair....bleach it blond...and lighten their skin?

...but noooooooooo, that's not racist or cultural appropriation..is it?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art....html#comments

......carry on with the double standard

Is it any different than whites sporting rapper wear or dreadlocks? What's with dat yo?

Old 10-24-2018, 08:10 AM

18,429 posts, read 8,258,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimchee View Post
Is it any different than whites sporting rapper wear or dreadlocks? What's with dat yo?
...exactly

Old 10-24-2018, 08:11 AM

9,468 posts, read 10,794,806 times
Quote:
Goes from a post upset about tabloid article in a "National Enquirer" equivalent to advocating violent civil war.

Yea OK buddy, good luck with that.
Dismiss it if you choose but half the country is having no more of this. We are so sick of our rights being violated and I believe it’s high time we demonstrate defiance toward PC and other liberal demands.

Civil war is likely in our future, nations divided as seriously as ours often slip into civil war. Dismiss it as hyperbole if you would like . I say let’s get it over with so we can go back to being real Americans and rid ourself the leftists who are destroying this nation.

Old 10-24-2018, 08:11 AM

29,212 posts, read 22,344,773 times
Quote:

What offends your own sense of dignity and privilege?

Apparently, making someone of another race a cartoon to be derided is fine with you.
It's just a joke, isn't it, after all? Funny costumes and makeup?

I just want to know what would offend you for being what nature and random accident made you.

Isn't freedom the allowance to be what God made you to be? How can you fight against that?

Old 10-24-2018, 08:14 AM

7,447 posts, read 2,830,901 times
Quote:
Dismiss it if you choose but half the country is having no more of this. We are so sick of our rights being violated and I believe it’s high time we demonstrate defiance toward PC and other liberal demands.

Civil war is likely in our future, nations divided as seriously as ours often slip into civil war. Dismiss it as hyperbole if you would like . I say let’s get it over with so we can go back to being real Americans and rid ourself the leftists who are destroying this nation.
Hmm "Real American" must be the new code for "advocates violence against people they disagree with".

Real patriotic, yee haw. Kill 'em all just like Jesus said, lets go!

Old 10-24-2018, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
What offends your own sense of dignity and privilege?

Apparently, making someone of another race a cartoon to be derided is fine with you.
It's just a joke, isn't it, after all? Funny costumes and makeup?

I just want to know what would offend you for being what nature and random accident made you.

Isn't freedom the allowance to be what God made you to be? How can you fight against that?
It does not matter what would offend me, I have no right to not be offended and neither do you. Millennials do not understand that concept, some people will offend you in life. You do not have the right to demand they stop. I support freedom, the freedom to speak, express or even offend. Freedom of speech and expression means tolerance of all speech and expression, even offensive speech and expression. A nazi has the same rights that I do. Protecting all speech and expression is the only way to keep the right of free speech from being chipped away at by speech police or political correctness authorities. Who determines what is politically correct anyway? What speech and expression is ok and what is not? Who is the rule maker and enforcer?

I stand by my constitution and my rights. Those who stand in the way of my rights are enemies of America and should be treated as such. I will not debate or negotiate my rights. Nothing to discuss, thanks to the founding fathers and the Bill of Rights I have freedom of speech. I will never give that up.

Old 10-24-2018, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Hmm "Real American" must be the new code for "advocates violence against people they disagree with".

Real patriotic, yee haw. Kill 'em all just like Jesus said, lets go!
Liberals think it’s wrong to dress up as another race but it’s perfectly ok to obviously deride Christians and southerners to make a political point. This is the height of hypocrisy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies