Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-24-2018, 11:50 PM

2,083 posts, read 1,087,205 times

Advertisements

Hannity is on target tonight with his opening monologue.

https://youtu.be/26HeNiER5a0

Old 10-24-2018, 11:52 PM

589 posts, read 756,696 times
Im leaning towards this being a false flag, what really stands out to me is that Obama has lifetime secret service protection and that includes his homes, even when he is not there. Who let the person in that delivered this package??? Are we supposed to believe that anyone can walk up to Obama's mailbox and drop something off, or the Clintons, Soros? I dont think so. And they have cameras everywhere. This also only benefits the Democrats since it paints them as victims and the right as "violent" as they have been trying to smear that way for the past two years anyways. And its two weeks before the midterms, it takes attention off of that migrant caravan heading our way. There are just too many reasons that this is a false flag done by a leftist and not by someone on the right.

Old 10-24-2018, 11:55 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,447,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonaos View Post
Im leaning towards this being a false flag, what really stands out to me is that Obama has lifetime secret service protection and that includes his homes, even when he is not there. Who let the person in that delivered this package??? Are we supposed to believe that anyone can walk up to Obama's mailbox and drop something off, or the Clintons, Soros? I dont think so. And they have cameras everywhere. This also only benefits the Democrats since it paints them as victims and the right as "violent" as they have been trying to smear that way for the past two years anyways. And its two weeks before the midterms, it takes attention off of that migrant caravan heading our way. There are just too many reasons that this is a false flag done by a leftist and not by someone on the right.
another Nobel prize winner...

You do realize that the packages didn't make it to the intended recipients BECAUSE of the protection they have, yes? At some point, a package sent through main or couriers to be delivered to them has to initially get into queue for the recipient. That's the point at which they found them.

Old 10-24-2018, 11:58 PM

Still not buying it, the Democrats are known liars now, that was made apparent to everyone with Judge Kavanaugh and the circus act of women coming at him with no proof at all. When i see a person arrested and their background known, then i will believe what the evidence shows.

Old 10-25-2018, 12:01 AM

15,713 posts, read 9,519,061 times
Quote:
Still not buying it, the Democrats are known liars now, that was made apparent to everyone with Judge Kavanaugh and the circus act of women coming at him with no proof at all. When i see a person arrested and their background known, then i will believe what the evidence shows.
Honestly, I'd be surprised if any of you "false flag" believers ever change your mind in spite of evidence to the contrary.

Old 10-25-2018, 12:01 AM

3,208 posts, read 3,548,528 times
The fact that none of these "bombs" exploded, and the fact that one of them sent to an office seems to be photographed next to Clorox wipes, leads me to believe that this might be a hoax put on by a left-winger trying to make it look like conservatives are just as "mob-like."

Old 10-25-2018, 12:02 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,447,778 times
Quote:
And Trump and other conservatives are known to only deal in honest facts? LOL

And come on - when you see a person arrested and learn about their background, you will just fit that into your original conclusion that everything is an elaborate left-wing plot. Don't act like you're an objective critical reasoner who waits for the evidence to reach a conclusion.

Old 10-25-2018, 12:06 AM

18,725 posts, read 7,604,328 times
Q: What kind of idiot would send bombs to various people who are unemployed losers, or at least not in any admininistration any longer where they have any ability to affect policy? And send bombs that were completely unable to explode?

A: Hate-filled Democrats who are desperate to pretend Republicans are as hate-filled as they are, and fool people into believing that Republicans are violent thugs and terrorists instead of themselves.

Old 10-25-2018, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
Honestly, I'd be surprised if any of you "false flag" believers ever change your mind in spite of evidence to the contrary.
There is no evidence about a motive other than taking it at face value what was sent to certain Democrats, two weeks before the mid terms, that a [oh so scary] "right winger" did this. No perp is arrested yet so we dont know. It just is so convenient timing wise for this to happen, that it looks like a false flag, the motive to do this too motivate Democratic voters is a very strong motive and it is not at all something Democrats would NOT do -- The smears against Judge Kavanaugh shows that, do whatever is necessary to win. Lie, cheat, whatever, thats the Democratic way.

Old 10-25-2018, 12:10 AM

3,208 posts, read 3,548,528 times
If this were real, some of the "bombs" would have exploded.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies