Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-25-2018, 10:45 AM

12,003 posts, read 11,896,554 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Up until yesterday, NEVER.
Lie.

Why can't you tell the truth?

Old 10-25-2018, 10:47 AM

89,000 posts, read 44,813,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
Oh, good grief. My meaning was clear, let's move along and not quibble.
Yeah, you think mailing labels are printed "online."

Old 10-25-2018, 10:47 AM

603 posts, read 445,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koale View Post
My opinion... Trump, personally, instigated and orchestrated this entire thing.
Mark my words.
Koale

Ok

Old 10-25-2018, 10:50 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,480,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
Because he is crazy and are operating several bubbles off-plumb??

Again, this guy isn't rational, isn't half as smart as he thinks he is, and doesn't think like you or me or anyone who is legally sane, regardless of political views. He is profoundly disturbed and the stuff he does is done for effect and meaning known only to him. He may think that silly sticker has magic powers or conveys some message known only to him.

We need to keep this in mind when trying to sort out how he operates. Normal reasoning doesn't come into it. He is not normal, and I think there's a very good chance he is a paranoid schizophrenic, though most with that sad disorder are completely harmless to others.

Time will tell.
funny how you have jumped to the conclusion that it is a guy...

Old 10-25-2018, 10:51 AM

16,961 posts, read 17,339,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
The NYTimes already stated that some people who are bomb experts have said it looks fake. So, there you go. Now you don't have to lecture people on who is and isn't a bomb expert. We've already heard it from bomb experts, and the NYTimes was nice enough to tell us about it...near the end of the article, of course, but they still told us all about it.
"Looks fake" isn't the same as determined as 100% fake. Besides, that's not what is being reported on MSM this morning - that these bombs were very much capable of detonation.

Who is to be believed?

It could be a twinkie with wire's on both ends and MSM would call it a bomb. Lol

Old 10-25-2018, 10:51 AM

3,076 posts, read 5,498,983 times
This is the fake NY TImes:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/25/n...gtype=Homepage

Why bring up Trump at all? It's crazy what this country has become.

Old 10-25-2018, 10:52 AM

8,501 posts, read 3,340,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
And some more info that’s come out — there was an ISIS sticker attached to the bombs with a right wing meme to make it took like right wingers did it. Now what republican would do that? and why put a sticker on a bomb that’s going to blow up and never be read, unless you on purpose want people to see the sticker from a supposed right winger?
Now it would not surprise me if the packages were never intended to explode and possibly maim / hurt an innocent. Unlike the Unabomber case, they were directed to individuals who the bomber (unless totally removed from reality) must have realized do not open their own mail. So, sure, maybe the sticker was intended to be found.

But it's easy enough to come up with various scenarios or play with various "facts" to fit whatever our preconception.

For example, why NOT send "Muslim-loving" Democrats a bomb with an ISIS meme. That could be a very rightwing lunatic thing to do - a statement that ISIS does bomb with Muslims dangerous. Heck, look at our very own President telling us they are this very moment infiltrating our country through Honduras. (I am NOT saying the idea was to pretend ISIS sent it; it was a meme.)

Whoever did this wanted to create a heck of a statement.

Note, I am saying "rightwing lunatic" NOT "Republican" bomber.

Unlike Trump (with his talk of Democratic mobs), best to be careful with words and distinguish far right lunatics from Republicans.

Most Republicans would, of course, want no more to do far right militias (bombers or not) than most Democrats would with leftwing crazies (including the Antifa).

Too bad POTUS cannot be so judicious.

Old 10-25-2018, 10:53 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,443,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
"Looks fake" isn't the same as determined as 100% fake. Besides, that's not what is being reported on MSM this morning - that these bombs were very much capable of detonation.

Who is to be believed?

It could be a twinkie with a wire's on both ends and MSM would call it a bomb. Lol
Glass isn't explosive and doesn't detonate. Look at the picture of the xray going around. No explosive material in it. It's inert, a dud, a fake.

#falseflag

Old 10-25-2018, 10:54 AM

8,312 posts, read 3,926,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
This has all the Hallmarks of a self planted false flag.
Anytime I hear the phrase "false flag" my BS detector immediately goes off.

Old 10-25-2018, 10:57 AM

8,312 posts, read 3,926,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
Glass isn't explosive and doesn't detonate. Look at the picture of the xray going around. No explosive material in it. It's inert, a dud, a fake.
The Soros device was detonated as a precaution. Did you miss that? Or maybe it's fake news?

Bomb delivered to Soros' home safely detonated | US | The Journal Gazette
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies