Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2018, 01:04 AM

88,971 posts, read 44,780,079 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
I was talking about this after going to a hockey game with my brother and sister-in-law and my brother is weird politically but he thinks the false flag narrative is total bull****. Unless there is proof that the left planted it by say a staffer or something, it is shaky. The why I say this is because as I previously mentioned, you people calling false flag are the same saying that ANTIFA were rowdy at Charlottesville, the Democrats are an unruly mob and complain about the left calling out the Trump regime and McConnell in public. Don t act like this isn't true.
Ummm... All those things are true. There is video and social media evidence establishing antifa, more specifically semi-auto rifle-wielding UNC professor Dwayne Dixon, as the original cause of Heather Heyer's death. The legal term for that is Chain of Causation. People don't realize how video and social media come back to bite them in the butt.

Post #1097, What really happened

This will all come out at trial.

Old 10-26-2018, 01:05 AM

34,229 posts, read 18,561,496 times
Nice try Democrats. Won't get you sympathy.

Old 10-26-2018, 02:59 AM

26,656 posts, read 28,654,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli34 View Post
These kind of events used to unite Americans....but we live in a new country under Trump now, a country more similar to Yugoslavia or Russia where this kind of stuff is normal.

Bring America Back Again!

Dump Trump.
Trump wants America to unravel. As long as he can keep his big yap open and keep on calling people names. He enjoys doing things like that. And as long as he keeps on making money bigly.

Dump Trump.

Old 10-26-2018, 03:23 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,670,053 times
The bottom line is, this all came about due to actions and behavior by the big T., having exhibited the hatred he's had for all the bomb recipients and would not have occurred otherwise. Another mess created due to him, not only a threat, but appearing to have been a false one, being a distraction, expense and a waste of everyone's time.

Remember how he initially went on about "everything being rigged", meaning against him, then for it to surface that rigging had been done on his end? He would speak of others being corrupt, which actually applies to him or another "being crooked", which applies to him, refer to others being dishonest or cheating, which describes him. Now he refers to this situation, which he appears to not take too seriously, pretending how he "won't tolerate these kinds of occurrences" (that he incites). Yeah right, Mr. Violent.

We need to Dump Trump.

Last edited by In2itive_1; 10-26-2018 at 03:25 AM.. Reason: Addition

Old 10-26-2018, 03:24 AM

3,867 posts, read 4,076,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Nice try Democrats. Won't get you sympathy.
No, no it will not. TRUMP2020

Old 10-26-2018, 03:50 AM

38,647 posts, read 26,363,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
BREAKING Another device was just found moments ago sent to the White House, very similar in make and model to what was sent to democrats Obama and Clinton.

Do Trumpers still think it's a fake?

Pretty sure you are the only person in America that doesn't realize this is a leftist stunt.

Old 10-26-2018, 03:57 AM

3,208 posts, read 3,543,450 times
Where are the "bombs"?

Old 10-26-2018, 04:06 AM

6,933 posts, read 2,388,778 times
So sorry, subverted demoralized democrats, the American people REJECT the Communism that has poisoned you, no matter how many "bombs" you send to yourselves.

The REAL bomb will come election day when your pathetic ideology is further crushed into the dust bin of history.

Old 10-26-2018, 04:23 AM

20,187 posts, read 23,844,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiruko View Post
Where are the "bombs"?
There is a recall, they are being sent back to their manufacturer in China... Apparently the buyer thought they were real bombs when he bought it in Alibaba....

Old 10-26-2018, 04:23 AM

28,890 posts, read 30,251,580 times
I started questioning this yesterday, when they reported more bombs were found.

And then, last night on ABC's nightly news, David Muir insinuated that these bombs were all sent and caused by Trump, that tipped the ice burg for me. What a joke....and BTW folks ABC News Owns Disney, the same company that fired American workers, and hired foreign workers on Visa work passes.

As if the FBI would say to the Media, "OK, here you go boys, take pictures of these envelopes"??? Are you kidding me....if they were bombs, they wouldn't allow anyone near them....the envelope had not been stamped by any post office, so the pictures had to be bogus....and they were supposedly sent thru the mail, and after being handled and throw around within the post offices conveyor belts to handlers, to post men, not one of them went off? Are you kidding me....? (NOT That I Wish one would have but I mean, REALLY)

For the press to insinuate, that these bombs are Trumps fault, are you serious? Even if they were real, Trumps Fault...what an insult to the intelligence of the American people. David Muir reported that Trump disliked all these people and insulted them, but failed to tell the truth about how they all verbally attacked him publicly? Calling for violence against him and the Republicans....?

They showed some bomb protective vehicle transporting the bombs, and yet, not one of them went off during transport from whoever mailed them to the receiver of each one? Seriously?

There is no post office stamp on the bombs, but they traced them to being sent out of Florida.

Then they tell Americans to be vigilant, oh, yeah, everyone's noses are glued to their phones, yeah right, people are certainly going to be vigilant....

How ridiculous and what an insult to the intelligence of the people in the U.S.? Well, I keep on saying, American intellect is declining.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies