Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2018, 05:25 AM

28,883 posts, read 30,172,433 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
Since so many people are claiming it's a "false flag" (with no evidence of that, by the way) I don't know if anyone can really say it's benefitting the Democrats. Also, it looks like it this were a "false flag," they would send them to people either running in the mid terms are at least someone in power. (Senator Waters is the exception.)

And I don't think the bombs are fake, just put together very badly. On the other hand, if I rob a bank with a rubber gun, it's still armed robbery from my understanding even though it's a "fake gun."
Joe, 10 of them sent in the mail, handled roughly, thrown down conveyor belts, handlers, then packed into a mail bag, and then delivered????? Are you serious, and not one went off? Not one? Are you kidding? Then after all that, they show a truck on TV, that is supposed to be bomb proof, you know the one they showed last night, a large round metal cylinder on a truck, so after all that bouncing around in the mail, and a mail man throwing them into his mail bag ...they load these things onto bomb proof trucks for transport? ARE you kidding me?

Not one goes off by accident?

That is almost as insulting as Obama and Hillary claiming the incident in Benghazi was only protesters, well sir, protesters do not, I repeat, do not use rocket launchers.

Oh, and then, excuse me, last night on nightly news by David Muir, shows the pictures of all those who have received these so called bombs and incinuates that it's all because Trump said something against these people. Well, let me tell you, I've been following this as much as millions of other people and everyone knows They each initiated those remarks first...they called brought down Trump with terrible foul language, called for violence against him....and then and only then did he retaliate with tweets.....in defense, and disgust....Trump doesn't go after anyone verbally unless they attack him and he has followed that pattern since day one.

Old 10-26-2018, 05:26 AM

13,242 posts, read 4,898,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
yeah, now just think about this for a moment, and ponder, what else have we been lied to about by the Press and dems?

I mean, seriously....they want to call everyone racist, b/c we disagree with their strategies, and yet, go back to the Civil war, who were the ones who owned slaves?

And look at today, they want to open the gates for anyone to come into the U.S. and call us racists, when we are against it...however, Look at the countries they are coming from...and I mean no harm, but these countries are 3rd world...the intellect is different, as well as cultures, and they allow the dems to use them...for a ticket to free life?

We are being over run by cultures and people that are far behind our intellect, and it will most assuridly have an impact here in America. Look at our schools and the crap they are teaching the kids...they're no longer concerned with having brilliant students...

I see it every day in the corporate field, how they don't know they're jobs, and they wait until the last minute to execute work...there is no longer time efficiency, not to mention, intellect when they hire 3rd party companies from foreign countries to handle business for them. I'm sorry but the intellect is just not there...
You've identified problems here ^, that's the first step in a critical/creative thinking strategy. You've also begun to 'define the context'. Don't stop there. Perhaps "stop the blaming others" though. We're all in this together. We can all decide that we deserve better & start ...

• Identify the problems. — “What’s the real question we’re facing here?”
• Define the context. — “What are the facts & circumstances that frame this problem?”
• Enumerate choices. — “What are our most plausible three or four options?”
• Analyze options. — “What is our best course of action, all things considered?”
• List reasons explicitly. — “Let’s be clear: Why we are making this particular choice?”
• Self-correct. — “Okay, let’s look at it again. What did we miss

Old 10-26-2018, 05:34 AM

5,037 posts, read 2,249,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
Since so many people are claiming it's a "false flag" (with no evidence of that, by the way) I don't know if anyone can really say it's benefitting the Democrats. Also, it looks like it this were a "false flag," they would send them to people either running in the mid terms are at least someone in power. (Senator Waters is the exception.)

And I don't think the bombs are fake, just put together very badly. On the other hand, if I rob a bank with a rubber gun, it's still armed robbery from my understanding even though it's a "fake gun."
I think a lot of posters are confusing "false flag" with "hoax". False flag implies government or deep state involvement, which I seriously doubt is the case here. I DO think this is a hoax. If we look objectively at the details we know - none exploding, CNN folks standing around snapping pictures, bomb experts saying they aren't capable of exploding based on those pictures, the timing, using DWS' office as a return address (sorry, Debbie, but I find that very funny), and the fake ISIS sticker... that all screams hoax.

I'm still saying 50/50 chance it's someone from a side, but am sure they're either trying to make a political statement, or view it as a prank. I think whomever is incredibly stupid, because they will eventually get caught, but I don't think it's the kind of crazy person who is whacked enough that they're willing to kill to make their point.

Old 10-26-2018, 05:38 AM

5,037 posts, read 2,249,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Yes, it was reported early on that they were real.
And later on, based on the CNN photos and the x-ray, bomb experts have come out and said these were not capable of exploding on their own.

No, there's no official word from the FBI, but it should be pretty apparent to anyone with a brain that these were not meant to do harm, but to create fear and chaos. And whomever did it will still go to jail.

Old 10-26-2018, 05:38 AM

46,206 posts, read 26,966,096 times
Quote:
Yes, it was reported early on that they were real.

Real "Fake."

Old 10-26-2018, 05:40 AM

Quote:
A Trump idolizing nut-case could do anything.

It is not a matter of what is logical, and what isn't.

The MAGA-Bomber is a low IQ Trump supporter.

And any anti-trump nut case could do anything.

It is not a matter of what is logical, and what isn't.

The anti-trump bomber is a low IQ dem supporter.

Old 10-26-2018, 05:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swilliamsny View Post
And later on, based on the CNN photos and the x-ray, bomb experts have come out and said these were not capable of exploding on their own.

No, there's no official word from the FBI, but it should be pretty apparent to anyone with a brain that these were not meant to do harm, but to create fear and chaos. And whomever did it will still go to jail.

To the bold, you do realize who you are responding to, yes?

Old 10-26-2018, 05:44 AM

5,141 posts, read 4,905,790 times
I had to chuckle at the post's title.

Old 10-26-2018, 05:45 AM

5,717 posts, read 3,134,824 times
Has anyone checked with Obama's favorite clock-boy?

Old 10-26-2018, 05:54 AM

15,703 posts, read 9,461,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
It is among the Dem base, just look at how apoplectic the MSM is, desperate to convince the low IQ Dem voter base.

Rationally, that makes no sense. It's not about candidates. We all know many Dem voters don't even hesitate to think about the issues and just vote D, regardless. For Dems, it's all about the D on the ballot. Dem voters really are NPCs. That's why the meme is so effective.
It was nice talking with you for about five seconds. I don't do too well when folks start putting down the other side based solely on them being the other side. I think it tells us more about the folks spitting out the put downs than it does the ones they are putting down. So have fun here on out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies