Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2018, 07:56 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,109,663 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan west View Post
Here you go. Three second search enjoy.

I wanted to compile every CNN fake news story against Trump since he became the Republican nominee. I got bored by the time I hit #50. Here they are. : The_Donald
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/...ke_news_story/
Try again, post the link to the story, not some right skewed website.

Old 10-26-2018, 07:58 AM

24,404 posts, read 23,061,247 times
From what I've read, whoever made the "bombs" revealed that they had a very low opinion of conservatives but did have the drive and determination to go to great lengths to stage this little show.
I'm referring to a slogan of " Get'er done" which ridicules the stereotype of red neck ignorant blue collar conservative Trump supporters which was found in one of the packages.
So the perpetrator or likely, perpetrators, are used to seeking attention and manipulating the media for their own ends.
Normally this would have the DNC or George Soros written all over it, but didn't I hear the Florida was the source of them? This was ground zero for that anti gun Nazi youth movement and maybe some overzealous little brownshirt wannabes did a wild cat operation thinking they were doing the left a favor by trying to frame Trump supporters. If this pans out, they can kiss Florida goodbye as well as the anti gun movement. Can't say I won't be sorry to see that Hogg kid working at a 7 11 with his political dreams in tatters.

Old 10-26-2018, 07:59 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,894,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Whether you think someone is a nut-job or not has absolutely nothing to do with actual video evidence and actual self-incriminating social media evidence. The fact that you think your "feelings" overrule actual evidence is rather odd, to say the least.
Um, you are being obtuse and missing the point. The point I'm making was that if this was a nut job from the left, you and others on the right would not being defending them the way you are for the nut job on the right.

Old 10-26-2018, 07:59 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,084,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BELMO45 View Post
If people are still getting these today you have to wonder if this person or persons were still mailing these two days ago as the news was breaking. If so that is ballsy
Yep, I was just thinking that. Sorors received his bomb several days ago, and there are still some being delivered this morning.

So, sure, maybe some packages are taking longer than others....OR, the psychopath is still sending them

Old 10-26-2018, 08:01 AM

15,713 posts, read 9,521,031 times
Seems most are now being found in postal facilities. I still think they were sent at the same time and the postal service just didn't find them. Most are not being delivered.

Old 10-26-2018, 08:01 AM

5,067 posts, read 2,277,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
I have thought about that being a real possibility. I actually wondered if it might be a kid.
I think it is. At least what I would consider a kid - maybe as old as late 20's, though. I have a kid this age, and I work with a few others. They're disgusted by the whole system.

Some of them voted for Trump for the sole reason that he isn't/wasn't a politician, and they wanted to shake things up. It's not that they liked him, so much as it is that they're desperate for a different direction. Some of them voted for Bernie or a third party for similar reasons.

Which makes me wonder if Bernie will get a "suspicious package".

Old 10-26-2018, 08:06 AM

5,067 posts, read 2,277,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
I hope whoever is behind this, democrat or republican, they are caught and put to death.
That's a bit vicious. Particularly for someone who hasn't harmed anyone. I'll admit I've found some elements of this to be humorous, but the overall tactic is meant to frighten, and that's not funny. I think jail time should suffice, though. No?

Last edited by Oldhag1; 10-26-2018 at 08:15 AM.. Reason: Edited quote

Old 10-26-2018, 08:06 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,624,120 times
LAWL.

Idiot pundit at NBC is blaming it on the Russians.

Here We Go–> NBC’s Chuck Todd: I Fear Russians Behind Mail Bomb Packages

The #hoaxbomb thing has become a full blown MSM circlejerk just like the death of warmonger John McCain. Why anyone listens to them is beyond me.

Old 10-26-2018, 08:10 AM

413 posts, read 301,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Try again, post the link to the story, not some right skewed website.
Just turn on your tv to CNN its not rocket science. They have already blamed President Trump for causing this. I don't need to impress you with my literary skills or my investigative writing skills. It is in your face daily. Open your eyes.

Old 10-26-2018, 08:10 AM

11,904 posts, read 5,586,521 times
There is a sticky about this topic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies