Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2018, 11:35 AM

15,697 posts, read 9,457,137 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBaldBlur View Post
Bwahaha!!!

Worst

False Flag

EVER !!

..but of course the left is splitting their deuces and doubling down on stupid.
Instead of just posting a statement, how about telling us how this is a false flag? Like explain how some random person took a person of the van at a stop light in April. Also explain his neighbors saying they'd seen the van. Explain how the man they arrested was driving the van.

I mean, I can say I'm as rich as Bill Gates and look like Brad Pitt, but ask me to prove it and I may have trouble.

Old 10-26-2018, 11:35 AM

352 posts, read 516,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
But but but...truth.................

You understand that 99% of the time, trump is reacting to what the let has already started, yes. That ;s not a whataboutism either.....

I've called trump a liar here on this board...can you say that about of those you follow?
yeah i get it, you just can't accept that the nasty stuff that comes out of the President's mouth and on his twitter account have a negative effect on this country.

Words matter.

Moving on, the President is supposed to be the leader of this country, he needs to step up and lead. Now.

Old 10-26-2018, 11:36 AM

39,019 posts, read 51,043,821 times
The Trumper-bomber had pictures of several other people on his van with targets over their faces. There may be more bombs on the way.

Old 10-26-2018, 11:37 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,444,617 times
Maybe he should go to Gitmo.

Seems to be the place for terrorists.

17,390 posts, read 11,928,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
For anyone who thinks the arrest of one of trump's followers for domestic terrorism will change his toxic rhetoric, let me be clear.

A trump supporter could go to a Democratic event, kill a thousand men, women, and children and say he's doing it in the name of trump, and trump won't change. There could be coordinated attacks on Democratic leaders that result in massive loss of life, and he will not change or take responsibility. He doesn't care if people get hurt or die. He will never admit any fault or responsibility.
There was an attack on GOP leaders, and the left never took responsibility, never toned down their call for violence, and told their followers that they shouldn't be civil.

3,843 posts, read 4,505,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
I don't think the man has any connection to Trump. He sounded mentally unstable and with his criminal history and our current political climate, that was all the motive he though he needed. I wonder how he got the accurate addresses though. I know you can get a lot on the web, but isn't that information very hard to obtain?
Crazy and clever is a bad combo. Glad he's caught, hope he rots.

391 posts, read 158,003 times
"white guy" typical media LIES....he is Filipino NOT White. God I hate the lying mainstream media.

Old 10-26-2018, 11:38 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,464,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Trump is no more responsible for this guy's behaviors than Bernie was for the Salice shooter.

Only thing any of us control is our own reactions. It's a struggle to do so for a lot of people.
Trump is every bit responsible for this supporter going crazy and attempting to kill a bunch of outspoken Trump critics. He constantly says how much he likes violent people and hates protestors and those who speak out against him and wants those who support him to act out violently against them.

Old 10-26-2018, 11:39 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,572,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadDave View Post
If you think they are "cherry picked" - prove it. I don't think you will, because looking at the full context of these statements at a foaming-at-the-mouth Trump rally makes him look even worse.

"I’d like to punch him in the face"
"Maybe he should have been roughed up"
"Part of the problem...is no one wants to hurt each other anymore"
"I don’t know if I’ll do the fighting myself or if other people will"
"The audience hit back. That’s what we need a little bit more of"
"If you do (hurt him), I’ll defend you in court, don’t worry about it"
"I’ll beat the crap out of you"
"Knock the crap out of him, would you? I promise you, I will pay your legal fees”
"If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know."
"Any guy that can do a body slam, he's my kind of ... He was my guy."
"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose any voters"

It most definitely does. This crooked bastid had the nerve to call HRC crooked and a nasty woman. He's the one that's nasty... and crooked!

Last edited by fitzy24; 10-26-2018 at 11:54 AM..

Old 10-26-2018, 11:39 AM

18,073 posts, read 18,738,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Why does his race and/ or ethnic heritage matter to some posters?

The surname is Filipino. Filipinos began settling in the US more than 300 years ago. The Philippines were at one time occupied and ruled by the US which eventually gave way to puppet leadership.

Surnames don't mean much in terms of heritage.
Why does it matter to the media, thus the public which clicks on the articles?

If the narrative of "the white man Trump supporter" falls apart, how long will this be headline news? Versus when some white lady calls the cops on a black boy for mowing a yard or something? The one where she called for the alleged sexual contact was headlining for a week.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies