Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-27-2018, 06:49 AM

46,201 posts, read 26,966,096 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
Trump campaign officials and possibly trump.

Sorry, I though you said hillary and her campaign working with the british to win the election, you remember the dossier.....yes.......sorry, it's early....

Old 10-27-2018, 06:50 AM

603 posts, read 443,305 times
I wanted it to be someone on the left as I am leaning right in the midterms but unfortunately it wasn't. I don't buy the arguments laid out in your article. It was and is a MAGA bomber. Sorry.

Old 10-27-2018, 06:51 AM

13,900 posts, read 9,747,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Sorry, I though you said hillary and her campaign working with the british to win the election, you remember the dossier.....yes.......sorry, it's early....
Clearly.

Hahahaha

Old 10-27-2018, 06:55 AM

77,772 posts, read 104,400,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
Someone sent this comment to me in rep.

I don't know who, but I stand by my statement. Maybe the person who sent the fake bombs is a Trump supporter, who knows? Time will tell, but I believe that there is more to this story than meets the eye. Give it time.

The leftist and the leftist media jump on anything and push the narrative as though it is fact because they don't want the facts unless it indicates a Trump supporter. I am not sure who this person is, but I do know that if the fake news is reporting it, I won't believe it until some reputable source reports the facts. We shall see.
I doubt we will ever get the whole story. I hope I am wrong. At this stage, on the surface he does seem like some kind of a nut that happens to be a Trump worshiper but I can't see anyone being that in your face to do what was done so close to the election. What would be accomplished?

Old 10-27-2018, 06:56 AM

718 posts, read 597,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
The government of the United States of America is not a business. It exists to serve the people it represents by virtue of election, not to make money and secure power for those in leadership positions and their unelected associates.

Trump's efforts to distort and deform our government for his own purposes do not change that.
And yet, it does the complete opposite of what you wrote. Can anyone say, "lobbyists." That's just the tip of it. We're owned by corporate interests, central bankers, etc....and it needs to change.

FYI, I'm not affiliated to any one party. I've voted all different parties.

Old 10-27-2018, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
I doubt we will ever get the whole story. I hope I am wrong. At this stage, on the surface he does seem like some kind of a nut that happens to be a Trump worshiper but I can't see anyone being that in your face to do what was done so close to the election. What would be accomplished?
You think the crazy guy is playing 3d political chess?

He’s a crazy guy who wanted to terrorize trump critics. It’s that simple.

Old 10-27-2018, 07:00 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,809,984 times
Quote:
Yep an extremist nut job of a supporter/worshipper but a Trump supporter none the less. Funny how if this was a Democrat doing this to Trump, Kavanaugh, Collins, McConnell, etc. those claiming false flag would say they represent the left like when Scalise got shot.

Us on the left are going to use the maga bomber the same way the right would do the same thing if the shoe was on the other foot. It’s just business, kid. Don’t take it personal.

57,035 posts, read 26,001,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
Guessing you failed reading comprehension in school.
My mistake, all you wished for was jail time for people that don't share your political views.

Old 10-27-2018, 07:03 AM

12,003 posts, read 11,847,632 times
Quote:
Oh for heavens sake, that is such a crock of bull: the guy has a huge criminal record. This has nothing to do with Trump and his speeches. The guy could have been a Trump lover, a set up, a person out to get attention, or a million other things. The simple truth: he is a nut and there are a lot of others out there we all know that. The important thing now is: he is locked up and no one was hurt. That is all that matters.
I agree that Sayoc appears to be a "nut", and am thankful he was nabbed and no one was hurt physically (how terrified people must have been, though, and that should count as pain) but motivation matters, and clearly Trump was very, very important to him and he attended both the inauguration as well as a number of Trump rallies. He also posted pro-Trump and anti-Democratic stuff all over his social media (at least three Twitter accounts and two Facebook pages have been reported).

You don't do that if you care nothing about Trump and his speeches.

Find out how Sayoc thinks and what made him think these crimes were acceptable, in order to figure out what makes him tick - and you can then apply the knowledge to try to prevent other would-be assassins from trying the same thing.

Fortunately, the FBI understands this fully and will be very, very thorough in digging into forensics, Sayoc's background, motivation, psychology, and whatever happened in 2016 to suddenly turn him into a rabid Trump fanatic after no evident political interest or involvement previously.

Last edited by CraigCreek; 10-27-2018 at 07:19 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies