Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-24-2018, 04:22 PM

4,488 posts, read 1,643,365 times

Advertisements

Why does someone want Democrats dead? This has become crazy! I assume since we have an insane president, it explains a lot. Trump people will do anything for this guy!

5,129 posts, read 2,597,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveryLady View Post
For those that think this is a false flag, what if one had gotten through security and actually injured someone like Obama? Is he not the hero? There's is a track of reasoning here that I do not get.

No, he isnt a hero.

How come none of these packages are post marked?

14,888 posts, read 10,035,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
If these terrorist attacks do end up being tied to a right-wing extremist, expect the Dems to surge in polls with less than two weeks before midterms.
You've already made your deepest hopes and dreams abundantly clear on just about every other page in this thread.

16,960 posts, read 17,342,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaTwo View Post
Yes this incident is wrong but so are all the many other attacks on many citizens whose crime is being conservative. These crimes have been largely ignored by the media. Maxine and her followers are relevant in that she specifically has called out people to attack others and told them to push back and draw a crowd. Sounds like you may not have seen her video saying this exact thing among others.

Maxine is the biggest mouth in the Democrat Party and being in CA I’m more than aware of her diatribes. I believe both sides have members who are now a powder keg so it remains to be seen what’s next.

I'm being really bias here when I say the majority of serious attacks have been on innocent Conservatives by the left since Trump came into office. And every American knows this. Left wing Media ignores it like somehow innocent Conservatives deserve it . No Democrat (not one) has came up to the podium to denounce these brutal attacks, riots, looting, shootings, harassments, etc.

Old 10-24-2018, 04:25 PM

45,226 posts, read 26,443,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeldor View Post
Effing idiots.

You want a martial-law police state? Because this is how you get a martial-law police state.
Cuomo just called out additional National Guard
https://pix11.com/2018/10/24/nationa...cidents-cuomo/

"You never want a serious crisis to go to waste"- Rahm Emanuel

Old 10-24-2018, 04:27 PM

8,502 posts, read 3,341,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaTwo View Post
Yes this incident is wrong but so are all the many other attacks on many citizens whose crime is being conservative. These crimes have been largely ignored by the media. Maxine and her followers are relevant in that she specifically has called out people to attack others and told them to push back and draw a crowd. Sounds like you may not have seen her video saying this exact thing among others.

Maxine is the biggest mouth in the Democrat Party and being in CA I’m more than aware of her diatribes. I believe both sides have members who are now a powder keg so it remains to be seen what’s next.
Waters does use language like "you push back, and tell them they are not welcome" ... she has said words like "harass" ... there may well be more that's more egregious. So much is context ... with it impossible to tell much about anything unless full texts are obtained.

Regardless, Maxine is not my favorite politician but she doesn't have to be for she doesn't represent me. Trump does - and I hear much more of what he says, unedited. Him I hold to standards.

Maxine's behavior cannot be used to justify Trump's ... just like Trump's behavior cannot be used to excuse or directly blame for some crazy. Even if the pipe bomb maker turns out to be a flag waving MAGA, HE is the one who is ultimately responsible.

What IS relevant is how the various sides react to this event. And those reactions do point to the larger issue - that of a poisonous divide, that I believe Trump deliberately fosters.

Old 10-24-2018, 04:28 PM

11,404 posts, read 4,085,616 times
Somebody tried to kill a former president. This is a really, really big deal.

Praying that the FBI and Homeland investigators can work fast and catch this terrorist.

Old 10-24-2018, 04:29 PM

10,456 posts, read 4,040,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
They are fake. False flags
^What this person said. I don't trust anything these democrats and especially George Soros say.

Old 10-24-2018, 04:31 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,373,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
I'm being really bias here when I say the majority of serious attacks have been on innocent Conservatives by the left since Trump came into office. And every American knows this. Left wing Media ignores it like somehow innocent Conservatives deserve it . No Democrat (not one) has came up to the podium to denounce these brutal attacks, riots, looting, shootings, harassments, etc.

Our own President, Trump, is encouraging hate with his continual vitriolic, nasty, cruel comments at his rallies and in his tweets. The tenor of our country has been sorely degraded since he became our Commander in Chief. God help us all...

Old 10-24-2018, 04:34 PM

30,370 posts, read 19,162,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Whoever did this will spend the rest of their lives underground in Colorado with Ted Kaczynski when they are caught.

https://www.newsandguts.com/bombs-se...vufTwUzR-oWNoI
I think it's highly likely it was sent by Dimocrats to win sympathy right before the Nov 18 election...I hope the culprit is caught asap. If it was sent by a conservative, what do the violence stirrers like Soros & Maxine Waters expect...violence rhetoric begets violence.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies