Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2018, 01:48 PM

10,443 posts, read 4,030,967 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odium14 View Post
First mistake is believing these "fact checkers" they are ALL owned by leftists who DESPISE President Trump.
Correction. They are owned by the globalists, and they despise Trump because he's stopping their world wide globalization in their tracks at the moment. It makes sense that it would take an elitist like Trump to beat the other elitists at their own game.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2018, 01:55 PM

10,443 posts, read 4,030,967 times
Quote:
I clearly said I can prove it but why should I bother NPC's don't care about facts,they care about what the leftist propaganda machine tells them to care about.
Just ignore them and talk about the positives. Like Trump is in 2 years, doing more for the Black community, and the biggest thing is helping them see that they don't have to live this stereotypical life that they have been led to believe. They are awakening to what they need to do to become true leaders on a global scale. And this is a future I am excited about.

Old 10-26-2018, 03:23 PM

6,354 posts, read 3,652,271 times
Quote:
Yawn. Lies from the mainstream media. You NPC's will never learn.
You are responding to post #11. What information in post #11 was a lie or not true?

And if all the sources in my post are lies from the mainstream media, could you please tell me the names of sources and groups that can be trusted.

Thank you,
Chad.

Old 10-26-2018, 04:39 PM

6,354 posts, read 3,652,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
I love seeing a group of young black, or any age actually, Americans with so much enthusiasm and hope for their future. So many young people of all races were so hopeless when Obama was President.

They couldn't find jobs,
Unemployment rate by year,

2009- 9.9%
2010- 9.3%
2011- 8.5%
2012- 7.9%
2013- 6.7%
2014- 5.6%
2015- 5.0%
2016- 4.7%
2017- 4.1%
2018- 3.8%

Under Obama the unemployment rate fell from 9.9% to 4.7% (a decrease of 5.2%)
Under Trump the unemployment rate fell from 4.1% to 3.8% (a decrease of 0.3%)
https://www.thebalance.com/unemploym...y-year-3305506
https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000

In Obama's last 11 months in office 2.09 million jobs were added.
In the last 11 months while Trump was in office 1.84 million jobs were added.
Trump's first-year jobs record was strong. Just not as strong as Obama's last year - Jan. 5, 2018

Could you please explain how Obama stopped black Americans from getting jobs, and how Trump helped black Americans get jobs?

Quote:
couldn't afford homes,
Obama passed the "Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP), the Neighborhood Stabilization Program, the Federal Housing Administration Refinance Programs and the Emergency Homeowner Relief Fund" all of which helped homeowners. And now Trump is abolishing all those programs.
https://money.cnn.com/2011/02/25/new...help/index.htm

Trumps budget make drastic cuts to affordable housing programs that "help millions of low income seniors, people with disabilities, families with children, veterans, and other vulnerable people afford their homes." Trump wants to cut HUD by $8.8 billion dollars or 18.3-percent compared to 2017 levels.
https://nlihc.org/article/president-...bruary-12-2018

And Trump has already transferred the above funding to the richest 1% of Americans via the Trump tax cuts.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/janetno...nalysis-finds/

What has Trump done to help black Americans keep their homes?

Quote:
had to live with parents and some seemed to give up.
What has Trump done to help black Americans that live with their parents?

Last edited by chad3; 10-26-2018 at 04:48 PM..

Old 10-26-2018, 09:08 PM

20,758 posts, read 8,562,401 times
Just saw two of the organizers of this black leadership event on Laura Ingraham's show. They said the attendees at the White House were very excited and happy to meet the President. Very brave of more African Americans showing their 'true colors' as conservatives. Dem plantation owners will be calling out the dogs now.

Meanwhile, I'm off to watch the White House youtube video of the whole event. I bet only Fox covered it. Gosh, I wonder why.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7NagM_gerw

Old 10-26-2018, 09:26 PM

32,059 posts, read 15,040,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxmas View Post
This will trigger white suburban liberals.
How much do you think they were paid

Old 10-26-2018, 10:06 PM

2,258 posts, read 1,136,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
Just ignore them and talk about the positives. Like Trump is in 2 years, doing more for the Black community, and the biggest thing is helping them see that they don't have to live this stereotypical life that they have been led to believe. They are awakening to what they need to do to become true leaders on a global scale. And this is a future I am excited about.
Yeah you might want to look at post 33, which came from post 11. Trump isnt doing anything for black people but taking things away. Same as he is doing for the rest of the country, including the cultists in this thread. You guys are so blind to see that he is ripping you off.

Old 10-26-2018, 10:36 PM

20,758 posts, read 8,562,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Hemi View Post
Trump isnt doing anything for black people but taking things away. Same as he is doing for the rest of the country, including the cultists in this thread. You guys are so blind to see that he is ripping you off.

How can Trump take away what African Americans were promised by Dems but never got? Hence, Trump's famous question on the campaign trail when asking blacks to vote for him: "What the hell have you got to lose?" Watch the video of the event above. He lists how things have improved for them. He and his audience had a mutual love fest. I've never seen Trump so relaxed and having a good time bantering with this group who were not shy.

One thing that is never mentioned by opposition media even though it's very important to the black community is the push to hire prisoners when they are released. Van Jones and Jared Kushner are involved with this effort. More are finding jobs with employers who are willing to take the risk and who say most are excellent workers because they are highly motivated to start new lives.

Old 10-26-2018, 11:17 PM

6,658 posts, read 4,744,096 times
Quote:
First mistake is believing these "fact checkers" they are ALL owned by leftists who DESPISE President Trump.
Probably funded by George Soros

Old 10-26-2018, 11:41 PM

21,461 posts, read 10,562,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
How can Trump take away what African Americans were promised by Dems but never got? Hence, Trump's famous question on the campaign trail when asking blacks to vote for him: "What the hell have you got to lose?" Watch the video of the event above. He lists how things have improved for them. He and his audience had a mutual love fest. I've never seen Trump so relaxed and having a good time bantering with this group who were not shy.

One thing that is never mentioned by opposition media even though it's very important to the black community is the push to hire prisoners when they are released. Van Jones and Jared Kushner are involved with this effort. More are finding jobs with employers who are willing to take the risk and who say most are excellent workers because they are highly motivated to start new lives.
Thanks for mentioning that. I have always thought they should make that push. I’m glad to see people like the black ministers and educators and activists working with Trump on meaningful reform. I can’t believe Van Jones, but it’s good he can see the forest for the trees. I’ve always liked him whenever I see him on panel discussions. He’s easy on the eyes and seems like a pretty good guy, even if he was a communist at some point. I never thought he should have been fired over that (or forced to resign) when all that came out about him.

The resistance could get a whole lot more out of a Trump presidency if they tried than from any other Republican President. I was hopeful that both sides could get things they wanted out of him when he was elected since he’s basically like an old labor democrat in a lot of ways. Imagine if he were treated with at least as much respect as Bush got (shouldn’t be too hard since Bush got the bare minimum). Trump likes the ego stroked, and has nothing to gain from this presidency except to make history. You could work with someone like that.

Last edited by katygirl68; 10-26-2018 at 11:52 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies