Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2018, 09:21 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,873,534 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
Hard to say what the hell the Chinese are thinking really. They're in a trade war with Trump, so maybe they think they're attacking his followers? Seems more likely that somebody put them up to it, asked them to do it or manipulated them into it.

Most personal VPN's also offer the ability have an IP and location so you appear to be in a different country -- IE it's so easy you can make money selling the ability, so it may just as likely have been right here in the United States for all we know.

So between some pretty obvious Leftist trolls posing as Jew hating Nazis and a maybe-not-Chinese Chinese DDOS attack, it's pretty clear that some pretty important people are hell bent on the demise of Gab.com.

Interesting bit: Andrew Torba has a lady helping him track it all down whose avatar is the Star of David with something Hebrew written on it -- so kinda obvious Jewish woman (or at least pretending to be one?) Kinda interesting.
That makes a lot of sense and definitely high up globalist seem involved. It is concerning. Do they not realize they've just basically validated most every conspiracy theory they are trying to quash by doing things like this?

Old 11-05-2018, 09:54 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,734,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
That makes a lot of sense and definitely high up globalist seem involved. It is concerning. Do they not realize they've just basically validated most every conspiracy theory they are trying to quash by doing things like this?
I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but ever since Trump won, I started to believe. Don't even like the guy much. Sure as hell didn't vote for him. But watching the Left, the better part of the Republicans, the News Media, the FBI, the governments in the EU and people all over the planet losing their damn minds in unison as though it were scripted. And the over-the-top screeching outrage. Man that'll make a believer out of you.

Obvious to me that the wrong person won. The USA officially went off script and they've been trying like mad to cudgel America back on track. It would seem utterly ridiculous to even think all of that, but just look at them! I have my doubts whether Trump even meant to win in the first place.

Old 11-05-2018, 10:01 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,873,534 times
Quote:
I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but ever since Trump won, I started to believe. Don't even like the guy much. Sure as hell didn't vote for him. But watching the Left, the better part of the Republicans, the News Media, the FBI, the governments in the EU and people all over the planet losing their damn minds in unison as though it were scripted. And the over-the-top screeching outrage. Man that'll make a believer out of you.

Obvious to me that the wrong person won. The USA officially went off script and they've been trying like mad to cudgel America back on track. It would seem utterly ridiculous to even think all of that, but just look at them! I have my doubts whether Trump even meant to win in the first place.
Yes I'm not one for conspiracy theories either but something has been very off and fishy and consistent with the theories. And not just since Trump but increasingly for many years now. It's like some scheme that's been hatching and started to become more obvious by the 1990s. It's just become more obvious after Trump wrangled his way in.

Old 11-05-2018, 11:33 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,594,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Requiring people to reregister with their real name and an email address held by their IP would not restrict the first amendment and would put an end to 90% of radical speech on the internet.
I couldn't do that twice ...

Old 11-05-2018, 11:40 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,594,663 times
Quote:

Quote:
I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but ever since Trump won, I started to believe.
I was there long before you. And I've wished for a Snowden of a different kind to verify that which I have concluded many years back about the best kept secrets of America. I knew Trump was going to win, because he seemed to be the obvious choice, just as I knew Obama would before him.

Old 07-24-2019, 09:38 AM

5,109 posts, read 2,050,817 times
I apologize for reviving this thread but they had been new developments about Gab since the last post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YBDRG80RV4

Old 07-24-2019, 09:45 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 28 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,133,597 times
Twitter allows “hate speech” whether they admit it or not, its there to see. Glad there’s an alternative.

Old 07-24-2019, 09:54 AM

39,869 posts, read 26,508,031 times
There are a small number of companies that have near-monopoly power over social media and free speech issues in this nation. Facebook. Google. Twitter. Apple (to a lesser degree). Paypal. All are somewhat "default" platforms. And...we have federal anti-monopoly laws-and laws that require non-discriminatory treatment of specific classes. Is it perhaps time to use our existing "anti-trust" laws to ensure fair, equal treatment of all people from monopolistic corporations?

Old 07-24-2019, 09:57 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Twitter allows “hate speech” whether they admit it or not, its there to see. Glad there’s an alternative.
get outta here with that nonsense..

Old 07-24-2019, 10:11 AM

39,869 posts, read 26,508,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
get outta here with that nonsense..
They don't just "allow" it, they promote it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies