Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2018, 09:19 AM

7,520 posts, read 2,806,221 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Trump's moda operandi is to turn everyone in the US against others whether they be minorities, gay, media, of another religion, the poor, friends, or family. This dis-empowers the citizens of our country.
This would be funny if it wasn't so sad and uninformed. The left uses all of those people and their labels to attempt to gain power because they certainly don't care about them. Many in the US are tired of listening to it and don't give a darn what your label is, just do your own thing without making me pay for it.

Old 10-28-2018, 09:20 AM

10,006 posts, read 15,647,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
Oh stop it. Soros is a bad guy and deserves all the criticism the world can heap on him. On top of that, he was a Nazi collaborator in WW2, who helped confiscate the property of Jews being sent to death camps, for the Nazis. As far as I'm concerned, he forfeited his Jew card circa 1943.
I am surprised people didn't know that.

Old 10-28-2018, 09:26 AM

7,934 posts, read 8,587,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
People that see legitimate criticism of individuals as an attack against an entire race, are either...

Lying to attack the president

Or

Are racists themselves, and projecting their racism onto others where it does not exist.

That is what I assumed, I was just making the point for the people that would attempt to twist your words.
Racism is a funny thing. Displays of in-group preference (like nearly everybody on the planet is guilty of) is seen as okay for the most part so long as you're a member of an acceptably "aggrieved minority", while being racist is not okay if you are seen as belonging to a majority group. In short, the more aggrieved you are perceived to be, the more racist you are permitted to be.

Old 10-28-2018, 11:15 AM

5,888 posts, read 3,222,322 times
Quote:
I believe there is a reason we see an uptick of violent actions close to elections.

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/geor...care-1.6593114

https://www.haaretz.com/world-news/t...ones-1.5457546
Nah...they can't all be Jewish. After all we know the "myth" that Jews control the global banking industry is just another "anti-Semitic" slur.

Fake news.

There ARE NO JEWS IN FINANCE.

Its anti-Semitic to disagree.

Old 10-28-2018, 11:19 AM

18,557 posts, read 7,362,427 times
Quote:
“Mr. Trump’s final TV ad [of his 2016 campaign] famously featured Janet Yellen, chairwoman of the Federal Reserve; and Lloyd Blankfein, chairman of Goldman Sachs — all of them Jewish — amid dog-whistle language about ‘special interests’ and ‘global special interests’,” he wrote. “A genie was let out of the bottle, which may take generations to put back in, and it wasn’t confined to the United States.”
If you think "global special interests" means "Jews", doesn't that make you the anti-Semite?

Old 10-28-2018, 11:22 AM

18,453 posts, read 15,236,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantompilot View Post
Nah...they can't all be Jewish. After all we know the "myth" that Jews control the global banking industry is just another "anti-Semitic" slur.

Fake news.

There ARE NO JEWS IN FINANCE.

Its anti-Semitic to disagree.
Here we are again. It’s not anti-Semitic to agree or disagree that there are a lot of Jews in finance.

It is Anti Semitic to believe that they are all working together to some end.

Living 16 miles from Wall Street, I personally know quite a few Jews in finance. The ones in finance, happen to have a tendency to lean conservative, but there are plenty of liberals too. They all have their own individual agendas.

Old 10-28-2018, 11:23 AM

18,557 posts, read 7,362,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanAdventurer View Post
Racism is a funny thing. Displays of in-group preference (like nearly everybody on the planet is guilty of) is seen as okay for the most part so long as you're a member of an acceptably "aggrieved minority", while being racist is not okay if you are seen as belonging to a majority group. In short, the more aggrieved you are perceived to be, the more racist you are permitted to be.
The Left is a collection of people who believe they have a right to commit aggression against others.

Leftists are complemented by Liberals, who believe that they deserve the aggression of the Leftists.

The Right are the people who stand up to this insanity and attempt to stop the aggression so that productive people can build and maintain the basis for human survival and progress.

Old 10-28-2018, 11:23 AM

45,676 posts, read 23,994,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
Kushner is hated by the left; doesn't need to be any "ads."

See Facebook, Twatter, Instagram, and the MSM for further details!
I haven't seen much hate spewed towards Kushner. I have seen criticism of him being given such a wide scope of responsibility, etc...and some articles on his family's criminal business activities...but not lots of hate spewed towards him.

Old 10-28-2018, 11:32 AM

7,713 posts, read 4,744,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Wow

I will refrain from calling the OP Antisemitic, but he/she has made some very hateful comments about Israel.

Quotes from the OP

Knock out blow. End of thread.

Old 10-28-2018, 11:48 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,295,184 times
Quote:
The "masses?" How many times has the right bashed Jewish philanthropist, Soros?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBiTFaRzXfA
How could anyone watch this video and think that he is shouting "Jew S A"? Watch his mouth, and listen. It is quite clear he is chanting "U S A." I'm surprised Kellyanne fell for this. But this the kind of twisted reporting, lies, what you get from the likes of CNN.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies