Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-30-2018, 03:52 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,429,738 times

Advertisements

Beleeve Wammmen!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2018, 03:56 PM

24,202 posts, read 19,210,098 times
I do believe women - I believe the two women so far who have said that they were approached by GOP operatives and offered money to make false claims against Mueller.

Old 10-30-2018, 04:00 PM

7,269 posts, read 4,213,236 times
This sounds like damage control by Meuller to me. These assaults against "unknown women" are supposed to be workplace related. The reporting being put out now on his supposed rape accusation has nothing to do with the workplace.

Old 10-30-2018, 04:03 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,371,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
This sounds like damage control by Meuller to me. These assaults against "unknown women" are supposed to be workplace related. The reporting being put out now on his supposed rape accusation has nothing to do with the workplace.

You haven't been paying attention. The two people who announced this yesterday made a ton of mistakes, up to and including creating a fictional intelligence agency called "surefire intelligence" thats actually made up of stock photos (and one actor). registered the agencies web domain using their own email, and having a contact number for the agency....that went to their moms voicemail.

Any other nonsense?

Old 10-30-2018, 04:03 PM

5,129 posts, read 2,597,200 times
fight fire with fire... I guess the Dems will flip and not believe women now that they got some mileage out of a used Ford.

Old 10-30-2018, 04:05 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,533,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
I don't think anyone has pointed out the gigantic difference between this and Kavanaugh.

In this case, Mueller is the one who is demanding an FBI investigation, as opposed to Kavanaugh and the complicit GOP trying their hardest to avoid one.

Old 10-30-2018, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
fight fire with fire... I guess the Dems will flip and not believe women now that they got some mileage out of a used Ford.
Please. Ford lied repeatedly, and this woman knew him.

Meanwhile the Republicans tried to abbot and costello a fake accusations. Hey dont you folks say people making false accusations should go to prison? Well how about it?

https://www.mediaite.com/online/here...al-harassment/

Covers some of the idiocy.

Old 10-30-2018, 04:08 PM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogue Mahone View Post
Someone was going to try to #metoo him but he went on the offensive claiming someone's paying her to do it.
So, don't believe the women?

Old 10-30-2018, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
So, don't believe the women?

Again..folks believe the women saying the GOP operatives offered them tens of thousands of dollars to do this. So far no one has stepped forward to actually accuse Mueller. And the story from the GOP folks has broken down completely.

Theyre going to go to jail.

Old 10-30-2018, 05:09 PM

6,061 posts, read 2,010,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
I do not believe the claims against Kavanaugh by Dr. Blasey Ford were an orchestrated smear. His own calendar pages proved she was correct about the gathering where she claims the assault happened.

So no inconsistency here.

As for the other claims against him, I don't know enough information to have an opinion, because a reasonable investigation was never done.

However, in this case with Mueller, before these alleged claims were even made public, there is plenty of evidence that this was in fact an orchestrated campaign, including a statement from a woman saying she was offered money to make a false claim.
Feinstein sat on the letter from CBF for 6 weeks, waiting till the last minute to put it on the table. Then her statement was illegally leaded to the press.

There were other indications that the whole charade was indeed orchestrated, in particular from media.
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/the-...rett-kavanaugh

How does a single calendar entry outweigh the fact that none of the named witnesses could confirm her account? Not to mention the numerous holes and inconsistencies shown in the report by hired prosecutor Rachel Mitchell. You have to be blinded by a partisan lens not to see that this was an attempted smear. One that I fear will backfire on my party big time in one week.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies