Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2018, 11:10 AM

5,341 posts, read 6,518,435 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
We can't go back to 1950 no matter how hard they try.

Right you are

Exactly why I do not understand why's it's taken so long to secure the border
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2018, 11:10 AM

18,718 posts, read 7,597,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
Who Here is Voting Red Because Of The Hoards Illegal Migrants Invading Our Sovereignty?
I did that in 2016.

Old 11-01-2018, 11:11 AM

29,443 posts, read 14,623,440 times
I'd be voting red regardless of this "horde" or not, it has had zero effect on my voting decision.

Old 11-01-2018, 11:11 AM

36,499 posts, read 30,827,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Is this really the most important issue to you OP?

Not healthcare or education or jobs or rising food costs...?

Your life must be really great to have just this to be concerned about.

I voted blue because I would like my children and grandchildren and great-grandchildren to live in a country where people actually care about their health and welfare all of the time, not just when it can be used as a clarion call to rile the masses.

Fascinating watching all of these people pretending to worry about communicable diseases coming from outside when they couldn't care less about the poor born in this country actually having access to healthcare to protect them the rise of measles and mumps or to treat them for asthma or childhood diabetes.
Oh no, better to deny them coverage and therefore treatment for those pesky pre-existing conditions while trying to point everyone's attention elsewhere.

This is nothing but a deflection from the real dangers already present in this country being perpetrated at the hands of the people that you elected into office.
But go ahead and wring your hands and cry "what about the poor in this country" as if you ever care about the poor or homeless veterans or anyone else with genuine need in this country.
Many of us know better.
hoards of un-vetted, unskilled, uneducated, unemployed, non English speaking people affect our healthcare, education and jobs/wages.
The poor in this country do have access to healthcare (Medicaid and other free government healthcare programs) which provide free immunizations as well as insulin and inhalers. It is the middle class who cant afford health insurance premiums.

Old 11-01-2018, 11:12 AM

5,888 posts, read 3,222,322 times
I want them all deported ASAP and consequently I vote NO on everything that costs even a penny as retaliation for the subversive, anti-American, criminal attitude of the leadership of this state.

I also tell everyone I meet that this is what I do. Especially if they ever whine or moan about some government thing not being "funded"...I remind them that illegals are STEALING $25B/year each and every year...the equivalent of 3 Bernie Madoff heists every year....from CA taxpayers, and unless they solve THAT issue, then they need to SHUT IT.

LOL.

Enjoy your scorn Dems, you all deserve every bit of it.

Old 11-01-2018, 11:13 AM

4,944 posts, read 2,938,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
Thats nothing more than a big fat lie.
No its literally the truth. Thats why conservatives are so paranoid about border control they don't want more non-whites in the USA. All the blustering about crime and laws is just dog whistles.

Old 11-01-2018, 11:13 AM

5,341 posts, read 6,518,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
These people are coming here seeking asylum which is completely legal. Anyone who will walk for 3 months with a child to escape violence and seek a better life is welcome to be my neighbor anytime. Jobs are plentiful I`ve heard.

Heading to the border with your Welcome sign and checkbook...Right

They made a choice to break OUR laws

At the end of the day they are just illegal aliens who have no respect
for America or OUR laws...Actions speak louder then words !

Old 11-01-2018, 11:15 AM

447 posts, read 557,693 times
President Trump posted a video recently saying Obama is for closing loopholes in illegal immigration and securing border. I will listen to President Trump.

Old 11-01-2018, 11:15 AM

34,278 posts, read 19,358,607 times
bwahahah. The hordes? This caravan everyone is freaking out about is tiny. Its what? 7,000 people? And they expect given historical results that only 20% will make it to the border. so...1,400 people. And the Right is trying to get everyone terrified of them. The OP is a great example. 1,400 men women and children. Thats not even remotely close to a horde.

And the president is using the military to make this sound soooo terrifying. 15,000 troops missing Christmas with their kids, and at the cost that will be in the tens of millions. You would have to be a utter moron to make this your defining factor in voting one way or another, but its obvious that the president believes we have a lot of folks who cant comprehend how trivial this actually is. Yeah its worth chatting about,but the Dallas police force has 2,900 sworn members. Even if these folks teleported across the border local police could take them all in with 2 officers per child.

Old 11-01-2018, 11:18 AM

6,223 posts, read 3,404,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BornintheSprings View Post
Most white conservatives are terrified of foreigners. They could care less about building a society that works for all. All they care about is maintaining whites as the de facto privileged caste in the USA.

Interesting.. I find you post racist..."white Conservatives"? What does that even mean?
Why don't liberal care about the homeless that line the streets in San Francisco and Los Angles and shooting of black by blacks in liberal cities like Chicago, Baltimore etc?
I truly believe in building a just society but for legalized citizens and Americans born citizens first.

I am far more concerned with Americans than illegal aliens looking for hand outs from the American taxpayer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies