Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2018, 05:55 PM

6,940 posts, read 9,678,883 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
It's the truth the Democrats want today's babies and future taxpayers to be anchor babies, "asylum" seekers from third-world countries and they want to encourage poor inner-city women and parolee men to have as babies as they possibly can so they can increase taxes and spend it on bureaucrats.

Republicans want middle-class and wealthy Americans to have children who will be productive FICA taxpayers in the future.

Illegal aliens who have anchor babies and inner-city welfare queens and kings who have five or so kids each are not going to have productive taxpayers in 20-30 years unlike a exurban, conservative family from squeaky-clean suburbs with all American values.
Lol

And poor whites in red states don't demand welfare? White poverty is growing at an alarming rate. Inequality among White American is becoming dire.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2018, 05:56 PM

6,940 posts, read 9,678,883 times
https://www.salon.com/2018/08/01/whi...-new-research/

Old 11-03-2018, 05:57 PM

18,739 posts, read 7,606,770 times
Boomers, go ahead and vote Republican if you want your social security be to cut in half

(patiently)

No Republican has ever said or proposed that. Only hysterical liberal losers such as yourself have ever even brought it up.

Yawn.

Old 11-03-2018, 06:20 PM

62,945 posts, read 29,134,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
Don't say I didn't advise you. Voting Democrat is your only hope for guaranteed social security. With recent tax cuts, Republicans are gonna cut back on entitlements to address the ballooning deficits. So your best choice is the Democratic candidate.

Lol, and the left says it's the right that's fear mongering.

Old 11-03-2018, 06:22 PM
miu

17,769 posts, read 40,167,635 times
Quote:
Don't say I didn't advise you. Voting Democrat is your only hope for guaranteed social security. With recent tax cuts, Republicans are gonna cut back on entitlements to address the ballooning deficits. So your best choice is the Democratic candidate.
So what? I am not counting on social security to help me in my golden years. I plan on working until the end. And if social security is on the cutting block, then I hope that the GOP also cuts back on welfare, food stamps and Section 8 programs also.

And I want the GOP to cut back on aid to any refugees, recent immigrants and especially illegal and DACA help efforts.

Old 11-04-2018, 02:58 AM

7,540 posts, read 11,573,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
No other President in recent history was as anti-Medicare and anti-Social Security as Barack Obama and the Democrats went along with him.

Under Obama, some years had no Social Security increase and Medicare premiums went through the roof.

Next year under President Trump, 2.8% cost of living increase and medicare premiums will go up 1%. Unlike Obama, with years of zero COLA and medicare premiums going through the roof because of huge decreases to the program.

https://www.rrb.gov/NewsRoom/NewsRel...ePartBPremiums

A majority of seniors are Republicans nationwide and Republicans know that Medicare and Social Security are the third-rail of politics.

Democrats want to weaken Social Security and Medicare by encouraging and rewarding with huge amounts of welfare people who have babies that they can't afford, ensuring that the future taxpayers paying FICA taxes make less money then if we had traditional American families.

Social Security COLA's have been going up faster under President Trump then Barack Obama.

https://www.ssa.gov/cola/

Obama reduced Medicare funding by over 700 billion dollars over a decade.

https://www.heritage.org/health-care...seniors-update

Who said anything about cutting social security in half?
Stop quoting the far right B S this what will happen if republicans keep power

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THOcCb8Qu2M

Old 11-04-2018, 03:31 AM

23,173 posts, read 26,194,030 times
A threat I heard about that is after the deep SS cuts are made and it's discovered that it's not saving enough, any babies born of Democrats are going to be confiscated so their organs can be sold

Old 11-04-2018, 03:51 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,470,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Hmm. Last time that Social Security benefits were cut, the Democrats controlled the US House of Representatives.

In fact, Grand Dragon of the KKK and Democrat, Robert Byrd, was speaker of the House when it happened. Byrd was also admired by Hillary.

(funny how you left this part out)
We know what Byrd was 8 decades ago. Guys like him today are running the GOP. (funny how you left that out).

Old 11-04-2018, 04:01 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,262,240 times
Quote:
SCARE TACTICS!!!!

This is really pathetic. Social Security is going to have to be fixed but the people who bear the brunt of it are going to be: Generation X (that would be me), the millennials, and the rich. Taxes are probably going to have to be raised and loopholes closed. But stop your scare tactics about grandma being pushed off the cliff. We've seen it for 50 years, and we are tired of it.

Old 11-04-2018, 06:23 AM

4,582 posts, read 3,408,206 times
Votes have been voting to financially harm the Social Security Trust fund since they picked LBJ in 1964. If you read your History it was the LBJ administration that brought the suit, which was took all the way to SCOTUS that ruled that keeping SS in a trust fund lock box was unconstitutional. He needed to raid the trust fund to mask the actual expense of the Vietnam War.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies