Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2018, 05:02 AM

12,039 posts, read 6,570,692 times

Advertisements

A woman collapsed and needed medical attention at last night’s rally and Trump paused his speech to focus on getting her help. Meanwhile thousands of the deplorables that democrats can smell in Walmart, the irredeemable evil racists and bigots who all support Trump who the democrats and their media tell us are the lowest form of humanity broke out singing “Amazing Grace” to give comfort to the woman and her family.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...g-trump-rally/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2018, 05:04 AM

11,222 posts, read 8,303,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
A woman collapsed and needed medical attention at last night’s rally and Trump paused his speech to focus on getting her help. Meanwhile thousands of the deplorables that democrats can smell in Walmart, the irredeemable evil racists and bigots who all support Trump who the democrats and their media tell us are the lowest form of humanity broke out singing “Amazing Grace” to give comfort to the woman and her family.

I'd bet my left arm she wasn't wearing a "Democrat" T-shirt. The whole thing about the Trump movement is that they only look out for their own. I mean, that's their thing. Foreigners: No Gays: No Blacks: No Dems: No Fat-ass while lady who blacked out because of type 2 diabetes she got from being on food stamps while shaming other people for food stamps: Save her, that's our people.

Old 11-06-2018, 05:08 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,305,052 times
Quote:
Are you actually inferring that had this been a Democrat rally the crowd would have given the stricken woman no help and gleefully stood by and watch her die?

Old 11-06-2018, 05:12 AM

17,005 posts, read 12,592,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Are you actually inferring that had this been a Democrat rally the crowd would have given the stricken woman no help and gleefully stood by and watch her die?
Well if she were a Republican in Berkeley they would have.

Old 11-06-2018, 05:18 AM

12,905 posts, read 15,660,053 times
Quote:

When the bar is set so low for the "deplorables" as the OP mentioned, it's apparently newsworthy to make a post about goodwill on their part.

Old 11-06-2018, 05:25 AM

23,566 posts, read 12,535,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
I'd bet my left arm she wasn't wearing a "Democrat" T-shirt. The whole thing about the Trump movement is that they only look out for their own. I mean, that's their thing. Foreigners: No Gays: No Blacks: No Dems:
This [alt version of reality] is what your media is telling you to think -- start thinking for yourself!

Quote:
No Fat-ass while lady who blacked out because of type 2 diabetes she got from being on food stamps while shaming other people for food stamps: Save her, that's our people.
My, my, my, just look at all of the hate and rage^
Quote:
Where was that poster "actually inferring" it? No, it must be the way that you think

Old 11-06-2018, 05:41 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
I'd bet my left arm she wasn't wearing a "Democrat" T-shirt. The whole thing about the Trump movement is that they only look out for their own. I mean, that's their thing. Foreigners: No Gays: No Blacks: No Dems: No Fat-ass while lady who blacked out because of type 2 diabetes she got from being on food stamps while shaming other people for food stamps: Save her, that's our people.
That is a bunch of Hate you have there.

Old 11-06-2018, 05:42 AM

12,039 posts, read 6,570,692 times
Quote:
Of course not.
I am pointing out the irony and contradiction of how you Dems and your media mistakenly try to paint conservatives as the lowest form of heartless selfish evil-minded humanity on the planet.

Old 11-06-2018, 05:46 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,521,305 times
Quote:

Sounds creepy.

Old 11-06-2018, 05:48 AM
Status: "“If a thing loves, it is infinite.”" (set 2 days ago)

27,178 posts, read 13,461,836 times
Quote:

Perhaps they were singing it at Trump, as "Amazing Grace" is a Christian hymn published in 1779, with words written by Englishman John Newton (1725–1807) a man of ill repute who captained a slave ship.

Newton's ship was hit by a mighty storm, and Newton prayed to God that if he saved him he would mend his ways and lead good life and this is the saving of a wretch that appears in the song.

Newton survived and went on to campaign against slavery alongside William Wilberforce evetually helping to lead to it's abolition, he also become Anglican clergyman and wrote the song Amazing Grace in 1779.

Not sure what Newton or Wilberforces take on Trump and some of his policies would be.

Amazing Grace, How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost, but now am found
T'was blind but now I see
T'was Grace that taught my heart to fear
And Grace, my fears relieved
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed
Through many dangers, toils and snares
We have already come.
T'was grace that brought us safe thus far
And grace will lead us home,
And grace will lead us home
Amazing grace, Howe Sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost but now am found
T'was blind but now I see
Was blind, but now I see.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies