Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2018, 12:39 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 7 days ago)

35,630 posts, read 17,968,125 times

Advertisements

When I first read this headline, I thought oh brother. He's got a German Shepherd with him. Just walk by.

But the German shepherd appears to be OFF LEASH and was apparently barking at people walking by to vote, from the top of this guy's pick up.

Oh come on. Get this jerk out of there.

I would be interested in knowing the party affiliation of the official who said he's just fine, has every right to be there. With an off-leash menacing dog? I don't think so.

It seems unlikely that anyone actually was deterred from voting, but it just goes to show ya . . .

https://www.kvue.com/article/news/vo.../269-611691064
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2018, 12:41 PM

2,362 posts, read 777,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
When I first read this headline, I thought oh brother. He's got a German Shepherd with him.

But the German shepherd appears to be OFF LEASH and was apparently barking at people walking by to vote, from the top of this guy's pick up.

I would be interesting in knowing the party affiliation of the official who said he's just fine, has every right to be there. With an off-leash menacing dog? I don't think so.

It seems unlikely that anyone actually was deterred from voting, but it just goes to show ya . . .

How do you know his goal was to intimidate people from voting? He's going to presumably intimiadate both Trump supporters and none Trump supporters using that tactic.

Old 11-06-2018, 12:44 PM

5,341 posts, read 6,522,451 times
I'd be less intimidated by a German Shepard then by a Black Panther

Old 11-06-2018, 12:46 PM

17,005 posts, read 12,592,213 times
Stupid is as stupid does.

Stupid in a pickup truck.

Nothing you can do about stupid.

He is legal.

Shrug Dems had some guys doing the same thing in [Philly?]. Stupid is not limited to one party.

Old 11-06-2018, 12:47 PM

3,840 posts, read 3,066,874 times
An off-leash German Shepard will trigger a liberal.

Old 11-06-2018, 12:47 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
That ABC hit piece has to be one of the most ridiculous pieces I've seem them try to pull in a while.

There's a woman walking a barking dog, and somehow that get's turned into an anti-Trump derangement accusation.

And even more amazingly, someone actually falls for it and makes a topic here.

No proof, no video, no nothing.

Old 11-06-2018, 12:48 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,483,709 times
Quote:
When I first read this headline, I thought oh brother. He's got a German Shepherd with him. Just walk by.

I would be interested in knowing the party affiliation of the official who said he's just fine, has every right to be there. With an off-leash menacing dog? I don't think so.

1. do you hate dogs??

2. the German Shepherd is one of the easiest dogs to train.

3. German Shepherds are generally very friendly

4. leashes are in humane, a harness is better

5. the dog was in the back of a truck...did the dog jump down?... if not then your trolling thread means nothing

Old 11-06-2018, 12:49 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
So according to the Trump deranged.

A barking dog is now considered voter intimidation by Trump.

It really has to be seen to be believed.

Old 11-06-2018, 12:50 PM

7,103 posts, read 5,985,179 times
Quote:

Do people get as triggered as you do when your dog craps in their yard? Isnt that a form of neighbor intimidation?

Old 11-06-2018, 12:52 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 7 days ago)

35,630 posts, read 17,968,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZUMAN View Post
An off-leash German Shepard will trigger a liberal.
Anyone who is not afraid of a menacing, off leash German Shepherd (correct spelling) is a fool.

This dog wasn't wagging his tail, according to passersby, but was acting in a threatening way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies