Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-11-2018, 05:06 PM

3,368 posts, read 1,604,433 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by musiqum View Post
You can interpret my words whatever you want. But it would only be your own massive bias and narrow point of view.
Have a good night.
So, still nothing.

My apologies, I was unaware of your inabilities when I actually attempted to discuss your statements.

Only 2 pages in and I see that there was never a chance of reaching you:
Quote:
You're right. It wouldn't sink in anyway... for some brainless heads that blinded by the delicious bullsh*t.
Quote:
You and your family can die first from this war.
Quote:
Who has bad karma to be stabbed or robbed, will be stabbed or robbed. But good news they won't be drowned.
Quote:
I am a Russian. And if I will mail you some pics of my living property, you would feel like you live in a cesspool. Trust me.
Quote:
American minds are really infested with some malicious brain virus. But the Russian have nothing to do with it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2018, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorist View Post
What is an ME?
Middle East?

Old 11-11-2018, 05:12 PM

2,776 posts, read 1,840,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo302 View Post
So, still nothing.
Go educate yourself to get your consciousness more flexible for some knowledge that doesn't fit your current understanding of things, and then maybe I'll give you more.

Last edited by musiqum; 11-11-2018 at 05:21 PM..

Old 11-11-2018, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Go educate yourself to get you consciousness more flexible for some knowledge that doesn't fit your current understanding of things, and then maybe I'll give you more.
If you are not going to discuss the topic of the thread or your comments regarding such, may I recommend that we discontinue littering this thread with whatever nonsense you are alluding to?

Old 11-11-2018, 05:22 PM

2,776 posts, read 1,840,657 times
Quote:
Are you referring to Tarot cards and tea leaves?
Your question shows that you understand even less than I thought before.
Quote:
If you are not going to discuss the topic of the thread or your comments regarding such, may I recommend that we discontinue littering this thread with whatever nonsense you are alluding to?
Yes, stop littering this thread with your total ignorance.

Old 11-11-2018, 05:30 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times
What they got without ever amending the 2nd Amendment:

Quote:
Militia is illegal as the police state has replaced the free state, the privilege of citizens 21 years or older who are mentally sane and non-felons may keep but never bear the small arms the government deems acceptable, this may be altered by legislation when ever emotions run high.

Old 11-11-2018, 05:42 PM

So nothing on your original incorrect comments?
Quote:
I didn't tell about EVERY enlisted man in the ME.
So who are you referring to here:
Quote:
If you kill innocent people of other nations - innocent people of your own country will be killed as well. And such nuts with mental health issues are tool of karmic execution;

A soldier of active combat who spent 5 years aiming his gun at innocent people in other countries becomes bad karma for his own countrymen.
________
Quote:
Your question shows that you understand even less than I thought before.

Yes, stop littering this thread with your total ignorance.
I understand less about mystics and magic? That is fair.

What is it that I am ignorant of?

Old 11-11-2018, 06:26 PM

3,877 posts, read 3,891,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
12 people shot at a country music bar in Ventura, California. We should just have a mass murder du jour thread.

No good guy with a gun to stop him. Just one nut with a gun.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ornia-bar.html
There was a good guy with a gun a 29 year vet sheriff he lost his life there also was a security guard who also lost his life. The only thing that stopped the gunman was himself.

Old 11-11-2018, 06:29 PM

3,877 posts, read 3,891,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMTWGA View Post
The cops backed off but said it was terrorist. We will see, have you noticed they are not saying what race the shooter was. Its like they are side stepping. If he was white it would be plastered on bill boards by now.
Too bad the shooter was white!! LMAO

Old 11-11-2018, 06:35 PM

2,771 posts, read 2,301,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean1the1 View Post
There was a good guy with a gun a 29 year vet sheriff he lost his life there also was a security guard who also lost his life. The only thing that stopped the gunman was himself.
Yeah, given that suicide is usually part of the plan, it seems unlikely these shooters give a rip if anyone's armed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies