Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2018, 11:48 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,080,998 times

Advertisements

Yes, Corsi repeatedly saying "to my recollection" was definitely lawyer speak, I'm sure his attorneys walked him through before he went live on air to talk about being indicted.

I doubt Mueller is very interested in locking up an old conspiracy theorist nut-job. These indictment charges are probably just to scare Corsi and force him into flipping on Roger Stone. Either cooperate with me (Mueller), or go to federal prison for 5 years. Ball is in your court, Corsi.

And once Roger Stone flips...Trump is FORKED.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2018, 11:50 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,519,507 times
Infowars+Corsi = psycho talk

Beyond nuts.

Old 11-13-2018, 11:53 AM

26,562 posts, read 14,432,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
These indictment charges are probably just to scare Corsi and force him into flipping on Roger Stone.

corsi stated that he gave the FBI permission to search his emails then warned his listeners about certain messages being taken out of context. my guess is that those messages are to stone ( or a stone associate ) concerning contact with assange.

Old 11-13-2018, 01:08 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,631,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Is that the wealthy well off peoples fault, or our government that protects the rich in many ways.
Who pays income taxes? Rich people or impoverished people? Who pads their wallet? Rich people or impoverished people?
Government is involved in many things it was never ever to be involved in.
Eliminate the 16th Amendment and you rid us of ALL evil.
meaningless nonsense.

But it tells me this, you are cool with Trump abusing bankruptcy laws. It seems most Republicans are fine with, just like they are fine with trump paying off strippers, fine with Trump lies his racism etc.....

In short the entire republican party that wrapped itself in our flag and in fake "honor" for a generation, has turned out to be nothing more than a bunch of hypocrites . As soon as it served Republicans they dropped the whole "clean living", "godliness", "honor","virtue "routine... and went straight to race baiting, fear mongering and "greed is good"..

Hypocrites all.

Old 11-13-2018, 01:47 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,087,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Son, it is not about how hard life hits you.
It is all about how hard you hit life back.
Now, go get back in your fetal position.
Try to calm down. Have a nice hot cup of cocoa.

Last edited by r small; 11-13-2018 at 02:10 PM..

Old 11-13-2018, 01:49 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,591,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
meaningless nonsense.

But it tells me this, you are cool with Trump abusing bankruptcy laws. It seems most Republicans are fine with, just like they are fine with trump paying off strippers, fine with Trump lies his racism etc.....

In short the entire republican party that wrapped itself in our flag and in fake "honor" for a generation, has turned out to be nothing more than a bunch of hypocrites . As soon as it served Republicans they dropped the whole "clean living", "godliness", "honor","virtue "routine... and went straight to race baiting, fear mongering and "greed is good"..

Hypocrites all.

I'm not cool with Government having them in the first place to legally screw people over.

Old 11-13-2018, 06:16 PM

corsi cancelled an interview with NBC at the last minute today:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/jus...-probe-n935851

i thought this was interesting:

"Things have changed," [ corsi's attorney ] told NBC News in a follow-up conversation. "I've got to play this a certain way."

what changed today?

Old 11-13-2018, 06:20 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,087,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
corsi cancelled an interview with NBC at the last minute today:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/jus...-probe-n935851

i thought this was interesting:

"Things have changed," [ corsi's attorney ] told NBC News in a follow-up conversation. "I've got to play this a certain way."

what changed today?
He read the handwriting on the wall: "Mueller has got you dead to rights".

Old 11-13-2018, 06:32 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,356,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post

what changed today?

Yeah. What changed that made Corsi decide to not go on TV? Did he get a deal offered? Or? Or did Trump offer him a pardon? Or?

I wish we all knew more. Someday amazing books will be written about all of this.

Old 11-13-2018, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Yeah. What changed that made Corsi decide to not go on TV? Did he get a deal offered? Or? Or did Trump offer him a pardon? Or?

not sure what happened but pretty confident that the deciding factor was team mueller. from the link:

"Corsi, an associate of Roger Stone, was in a car heading to Manhattan from his New Jersey home about 12:30 p.m. when his lawyer David Gray received a planned phone call with the special counsel's office, Gray said.
By then, Gray already suspected that the interview would likely not go over well with Mueller.
"They're not going to be happy about what Dr. Corsi's doing and he knows that," Gray had told NBC News earlier in the day."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies