Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2018, 09:01 PM

9,569 posts, read 5,617,651 times

Advertisements

Where in America is Sharia Law allowed?
What does this have to do with the Democrats?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2018, 09:54 AM

1,637 posts, read 1,643,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
WTF?? Did we miss another crazy right-wing memo??

Is Sharia Law a problem? Where?

Seriously, where in America are you at where this is a legit problem??

So for you is not a problem the Sharia Law in America ? Would you be happy to know that any girl in America will have her clit removed in cold blood just because you are liberal and you think that barbarian Sharia Law is fine with our western civilization ?
This is happening in America and unfortunately liberals judges don't give a damn : https://www.wxyz.com/news/judge-dism...utilation-case

Old 11-21-2018, 09:56 AM

1,637 posts, read 1,643,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
Where in America is Sharia Law allowed?
What does this have to do with the Democrats?
Where? Here: https://www.wxyz.com/news/judge-dism...utilation-case

Old 11-21-2018, 10:13 AM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Calzadilla View Post
...., and this Pagan inhumane practice is a violation of OUR laws.

the bible says i can sell my daughter into slavery ( exodus 21:7 ). i'm pretty confident that is also a violation of US law.

i can also sell my son, if i had one, into slavery but only for 6 years then he's free to go.

Old 11-21-2018, 10:15 AM

25,690 posts, read 18,773,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Calzadilla View Post
I have wondered from the start why Sharia law has not been halted and the practicers not put on watchful notice ... And to think- their enablers are the party that claims “Pro Women†... Prosecute promoters of Sharia per existing statutes that criminalize its practice or promotion.
Answer: because the enemy of my (in this case referring to liberals) enemy is my friend.

This will apply until Jihad gains a firm foothold in the nation. At that point, it will be too late for the liberals to realize their mistake. They will then be hanged by the thousands or enslaved just as all of the worst infidels are in current extremist muslim countries. And at that point, the liberals will have nobody to cry to for protection. They will then realize the perils of sleeping with vipers.

Old 11-21-2018, 10:29 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,632,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eumaois View Post
Please translate what this thread starter is saying.

I can translate, well rough translation....

"scary non-whites are going to eat your kids , rape your spouse and steal your stuff"...

Spreading sectarianism, fear, FUD. "sharia law " was the theme of right wing extremists a couple of years ago, they pretend it is active and legal in the EU and they pretend it is secretly embedding itself in the US. There seems to be a few folk trying to revive that theme in order to distract and scare weak thinkers...

It is of course none of it is true, but if someone listens to Alex Jones and his buddies long enough they will likely believe it is all true....

Old 11-21-2018, 10:32 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EighthSphere View Post
Your worried about Sharia law? In Ft. Lauderdale? In the place where the rich and retirees flock to? You mean the place with a large Catholic Cuban presence? Yep you better build a bunker to stay safe.
HA HA HA! My son lives in Ft Lauderdale.

Please deny the OP the attention he/she seeks. This is simply insane.

Old 11-21-2018, 10:36 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,471,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post

Is Sharia Law a problem? Where?

Seriously, where in America are you at where this is a legit problem??

uhm Michigan...

Old 11-21-2018, 11:06 AM

21,909 posts, read 9,483,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
Sorry, I have no idea what you're talking about. Sharia doesn't exist here, and we have no power to stop it in other countries. By the way, Americans aren't required to swear to uphold the republic.

And, "Pagan," really? You don't sound very American yourself. In fact, you sound like you're hearkening back to the 18th century.
No, but we don't have to take tens of millions from countries who have Sharia Law like the Clinton Foundation did. Pro women, my A$$.

Old 11-21-2018, 11:44 AM

1,316 posts, read 747,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseManOnceSaid View Post
Lansing, MI for starters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
uhm Michigan...

LOL! You kill me, seriously.

The only thing to fear in Lansing is the right-wing government eating away at workers' rights and financial security.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies