Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2018, 08:11 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,073,833 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ_Maxx View Post
Do you not wish to discourse with me and my points I have raised in earlier posts? It appears you've skipped over them without addressing.
Here's the most important part of your last post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ_Maxx View Post
The problem is that for all of our secular knowledge, all of our advanced technology, we cannot point at a moment in time when a nothing, turns into a something. [...] we don't know. It's all just opinion and guessing.
And from that rational thought you go on to say that because no one knows, your interpretation should be forced on everyone else.

Your posts are nothing new or groundbreaking, just the same old, this is what I believe, therefore you all must comply with my opinions.

Your analogies have little to do with reality, and as a woman who has given birth twice, I thoroughly reject them. Giving birth is a dangerous, scary and painful experience. No one should be forced into it if they don't want it. That's immoral. And what you think about it is of no matter if it's not your body we're talking about.

Old 11-30-2018, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
What happens if you have sex? You can get pregnant. That's not forced birth, that's REALITY. Which you continue to ignore, time and time again. As if you are SHOCKED women get pregnant after sex.

Sex > pregnant > baby.

No such thing as "forced birth." Unless you'd like to rewrite the biologic process? There is no such thing as pregnancy against "her will." If you have sex, you can get pregnant. Or, again, are you saying women do not know this? If I eat 4 bags of oreos every night, am I shocked that I get fat? Is it the oreos fault that I got fat? No, it's MY actions that made me fat, and as a person who understands biology, I know that if I hadn't eaten the oreos, or if I had exercised, guess what? I wouldn't have gotten fat.

99% of women get pregnant willingly and with 100% consent. They know pregnancy is an outcome -- or are you sticking with the hapless stupid and poor meme that they didn't know how to protect themselves? -- so no, they are not "forced to give birth." It's what the biologic process is.

Sex > pregnancy > baby.

And murder is wrong. You believe murder is acceptable. You don't understand that sex leads to pregnancy, or that women should understand that. This line of thinking is a result of mental illness.
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

All your posts can be summarized in one line: All women who get pregnant must be forced into giving birth. Period.

Dispute, if you can, that that is the outcome you are demanding.

That's always the bottom line of forced-birthers.

Old 11-30-2018, 08:15 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,943,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Here's the most important part of your last post:

And from that rational thought you go on to say that because no one knows, your interpretation should be forced on everyone else.

Your posts are nothing new or groundbreaking, just the same old, this is what I believe, therefore you all must comply with my opinions.

Your analogies have little to do with reality, and as a woman who has given birth twice, I thoroughly reject them. Giving birth is a dangerous, scary and painful experience. No one should be forced into it if they don't want it. That's immoral. And what you think about it is of no matter if it's not your body we're talking about.
Then don't get pregnant.

Why do you reject the solution? Why are you so hellbent on murder? Why are you forcing your interpretation on CHAMPIONING the murder of babies?

What happened to do no harm? As in: Don't murder babies?
(If the mother's health is in danger, it becomes a matter of self defense. Not murder. So don't bother with that line of nonsense.)

Old 11-30-2018, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Then don't get pregnant.
See, we always come back to this refusal on your part to acknowledge that people are human, mistakes happen, accidents happen. It must be awesome being so perfect that you have never experienced any of those things.

Old 11-30-2018, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

All your posts can be summarized in one line: All women who get pregnant must be forced into giving birth. Period.

Dispute, if you can, that that is the outcome you are demanding.

That's always the bottom line of forced-birthers.
Using the term forced birther is ad hominem and does not support any argument you are attempting to use. But keep using it, it displays the mentality that is so prevalent among brainwashed neofeminists.

Who is forcing anyone to become pregnant?
99% of women who get abortions have consensual sex.
No one forced them to get pregnant.
They did it on their own.
They knew that they could become pregnant.
Does not give them the right to go murder someone.

But, again, mental illness stops you from understanding that murder is wrong.

Old 11-30-2018, 08:23 AM

Quote:
See, we always come back to this refusal on your part to acknowledge that people are human, mistakes happen, accidents happen. It must be awesome being so perfect that you have never experienced any of those things.
So, oops my bad, I get to MURDER someone?

THAT is your argument?

Last edited by CaseyB; 11-30-2018 at 09:01 AM.. Reason: Personal Attack

Old 11-30-2018, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Using the term forced birther is ad hominem and does not support any argument you are attempting to use. But keep using it, it displays the mentality that is so prevalent among brainwashed neofeminists.

Who is forcing anyone to become pregnant?
99% of women who get abortions have consensual sex.
No one forced them to get pregnant.
They did it on their own.
They knew that they could become pregnant.
Does not give them the right to go murder someone.

But, again, mental illness stops you from understanding that murder is wrong.
I note that you do not dispute the fact that your whole argument boils down to, if you get pregnant, you will be forced to give birth, even if it is against your will. Because you know you can't. That is your end game.

Old 11-30-2018, 08:26 AM

Quote:
So, oops my bad, I get to MURDER someone?

THAT is your argument?
Nope. You get to have a clump of cells scraped off the wall of your uterus. That is my argument.

Old 11-30-2018, 08:27 AM

Quote:
I note that you do not dispute the fact that your whole argument boils down to, if you get pregnant, you will be forced to give birth, even if it is against your will. Because you know you can't. That is your end game.
Oops my bad, I get to kill someone.

That's your argument. Got it. You are 100% PRO MURDER.

Old 11-30-2018, 08:31 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,470,672 times
I`ll consider them pro-life when they start protesting our endless wars and denounce the NRA. Pro-life people should be concerned with people who lack healthcare too. There`s more to being pro life than forcing unwed teens to have babies they can`t care for.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies