Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2018, 08:32 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,073,833 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Oops my bad, I get to kill someone.

That's your argument. Got it. You are 100% PRO MURDER.
And yet, wisely, you still don't dispute what your end game is. Because even you know you can't.

Old 11-30-2018, 08:33 AM

20,330 posts, read 19,925,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
https://churchpop.com/2017/01/24/bre...iM6uLH1EWpzsLk

What a great group of young people. They are our future for sure.

"The group singing was Crusaders for Life, a pro-life teen group known for their positivity, prayer, and yellow clothing. Though it was started by people from St. John Cantius parish in Chicago, IL (a parish famous for its traditional architecture, music, and liturgy), the group now has chapters around the country."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dCfD_GwZJc

https://www.lifeballoons.com/
Beautiful music! Thanks!

Old 11-30-2018, 08:38 AM

1,606 posts, read 1,254,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokinouta View Post
If you don't mind me asking, are you an atheist?
Thank you for the question. I am not an atheist. In my personal life, I do have faith in a higher power. While I may have personal feelings regarding this subject which may be influenced by my faith, as I mentioned earlier this is not an issue of faith or religious doctrine.

There have been many societies throughout history which have adopted a secular moral code. Here in the US, we have a moral foundation which we rely upon to create our laws. I don't believe it is a religious statement to declare murder of innocents immoral. Therefore, we must approach this subject from a shared position and see where can find common ground.

Old 11-30-2018, 08:39 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,943,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
I`ll consider them pro-life when they start protesting our endless wars and denounce the NRA. Pro-life people should be concerned with people who lack healthcare too. There`s more to being pro life than forcing unwed teens to have babies they can`t care for.
By that logic, everyone who is proabortion is also pro war, pro military, pro death sentence and members of the NRA, pro mass shootings? That's your logical reach? Since they love murder and killing it must be across the board?

Good gawd.

and there are 2200 crisis pregnancy centers in the USA. So not helping pregnant teens? Your statement is 100% FALSE>

Old 11-30-2018, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
And yet, wisely, you still don't dispute what your end game is. Because even you know you can't.
Well, no. I've made my end game, as you so pathetically call it -- because it's just a game, right? babies don't matter -- very clear.

Abortion is murder.

Old 11-30-2018, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Abortion is murder.
I disagree. But your end game is to force everyone to comply with your beliefs, no matter what they personally believe. To control women to the point where you can force them to give birth against their will.

It's the one and only objective of the forced-birther crowd.

But it's not going to happen.

Sorry.

Old 11-30-2018, 08:49 AM

1,606 posts, read 1,254,139 times
Quote:
And from that rational thought you go on to say that because no one knows, your interpretation should be forced on everyone else.

Your posts are nothing new or groundbreaking, just the same old, this is what I believe, therefore you all must comply with my opinions.

Your analogies have little to do with reality, and as a woman who has given birth twice, I thoroughly reject them. Giving birth is a dangerous, scary and painful experience. No one should be forced into it if they don't want it. That's immoral. And what you think about it is of no matter if it's not your body we're talking about.
I said nothing of the sort. I never said that anyone should be forced to do anything. It appears you are very aggressive and defensive. I am simply engaging in a debate from a mutually shared perspective.

My analogy was accurate and I would ask that you expand on why you believe it at fault? Either you disagree that the killing of innocent life is immoral or you disagree that we don't know when a child becomes a protected individual. I'm not quite sure how you would disagree with either of those.

Old 11-30-2018, 08:55 AM

Quote:
I disagree. But your end game is to force everyone to comply with your beliefs, no matter what they personally believe. To control women to the point where you can force them to give birth against their will.

It's the one and only objective of the forced-birther crowd.

But it's not going to happen.

Sorry.
99% of women who have abortions get pregnant through consensual sex. No one is forcing them to become pregnant. They become pregnant as part of the biologic process of life. No one is forcing them to give birth. It's what the body does when a baby is born.

So again, your argument is OOPs my bad, now I get to murder someone.

Shall I call you pro-murder? Shall I resort to name calling? It's pathetic. It's mental illness. You believe that murder is 100% justified if it's a baby. And the fact that you attack other posters personally over this, is sick.

Old 11-30-2018, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ_Maxx View Post
I said nothing of the sort. I never said that anyone should be forced to do anything. It appears you are very aggressive and defensive. I am simply engaging in a debate from a mutually shared perspective.

My analogy was accurate and I would ask that you expand on why you believe it at fault? Either you disagree that the killing of innocent life is immoral or you disagree that we don't know when a child becomes a protected individual. I'm not quite sure how you would disagree with either of those.
She believes murder is acceptable when it's a baby in the womb.

Old 11-30-2018, 08:59 AM

Quote:
She believes murder is acceptable when it's a baby in the womb.
I have stated already that I don't believe abortion is murder. Why do you feel the need to lie?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies