Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2018, 09:52 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times

Advertisements

OK for the Trump hater out there.
  • Trump just canceled the G20 Summit with Putin over the recent events in the Ukraine.
This is what the OP and other's say they wanted Trump to take Action, so now he takes action.

I'm guessing it won't be long until CnN tells them to be enraged over this, and they become enraged.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2018, 09:56 AM

48,518 posts, read 34,807,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
OK for the Trump hater out there.
  • Trump just canceled the G20 Summit with Putin over the recent events in the Ukraine.
This is what the OP and other's say they wanted Trump to take Action, so now he takes action.

I'm guessing it won't be long until CnN tells them to be enraged over this, and they become enraged.

and Putin just said that meeting is back on. /shrug

It's on, it's off, Trump can never make up his mind. Honestly, instead of being punitive, Trump is probably scared.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 11-29-2018, 10:09 AM

13,899 posts, read 6,440,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
and Putin just said that meeting is back on. /shrug

It's on, it's off, Trump can never make up his mind. Honestly, instead of being punitive, Trump is probably scared.
Did you call him or something?

Old 11-29-2018, 10:12 AM

48,518 posts, read 34,807,002 times
Oh yeah, Trump is scared:

But the decision to cancel the Saturday meeting also came hours after his longtime personal attorney, Michael Cohen, pleaded guilty to lying to Congress about a proposed Trump Tower development project in Moscow.

"Based on the fact that the ships and sailors have not been returned to Ukraine from Russia, I have decided it would be best for all parties concerned to cancel my previously scheduled meeting in Argentina with President Vladimir Putin," Trump tweeted from Air Force One as he flew to the G-20 summit in Argentina.

"I look forward to a meaningful Summit again as soon as this situation is resolved!"

Trump's tweet came minutes after he told reporters at the White House that he would "probably" go through with the meeting. The Kremlin had indicated for several days that it believed the meeting would go forward.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...it/2120967002/
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 11-29-2018, 10:36 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
Not filtered through the ever crooked USA MSM.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...81371883909121

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...81371883909121

Old 11-29-2018, 10:39 AM

57,232 posts, read 26,172,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volobjectitarian View Post
Really?

How and Why the US Government Perpetrated the 2014 Coup in Ukraine

US Staged a Coup in Ukraine — Brief History and Facts

Four Years of Ukraine and the Myths of Maidan NOTE - Manafort is mentioned here...as advising Yanuovych to campaign pro-West/EU to appeal to more of Ukraine's people than just those in the Southeast. Got that? The alleged mastermind, string puller....advising the Ukrainian president to be MORE pro-US/EU/NATO.

and more from that last article:

(emphasis mine)

Chronology of the Ukrainian Coup

And it just goes on and on and on....
Your sources sound suspect, especially when they mention George Soros.

The protests were because Yanukovych holding both secret and public meetings with Putin in an attempt to stop Ukraine from joining the EU, not to mention the jailing of Yulia Tymoshenko. The Ukrainian Parliament voted Yanukovych out then the trouble began.

Trump is president now, I haven't heard or seen any strong actions that he claimed was lacking under Obama.

Old 11-29-2018, 10:47 AM

18,069 posts, read 18,803,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post

The protests were because Yanukovych holding both secret and public meetings with Putin in an attempt to stop Ukraine from joining the EU, not to mention the jailing of Yulia Tymoshenko. The Ukrainian Parliament voted Yanukovych out then the trouble began.

Trump is president now, I haven't heard or seen any strong actions that he claimed was lacking under Obama.
Tymoshenko was so hated, they still voted Yanukovych back in, lol. The parliament vote was not according to the Ukrainian constitution, that was a key issue sparking the separatists movements. Yanukovych is voted in by the people, in elections, not by a vote of parliament, and there is a process including through the courts, to remove the president, none of this happened. They simply overturned the election results because they wanted to. Imagine if the US Congress did that?

Old 11-29-2018, 10:49 AM

13,899 posts, read 6,440,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
Tymoshenko was so hated, they still voted Yanukovych back in, lol. The parliament vote was not according to the Ukrainian constitution, that was a key issue sparking the separatists movements. Yanukovych is voted in by the people, in elections, not by a vote of parliament, and there is a process including through the courts, to remove the president, none of this happened. They simply overturned the election results because they wanted to. Imagine if the US Congress did that?
They are trying.

Old 11-29-2018, 11:11 AM

4,336 posts, read 1,552,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
I do not believe it's carelessness. It is why Putin had Trump bash NATO so that he (Putin) can invade Ukraine and continue to steal as the mob boss dictator that he is. Putin is realizing his wet dream as Trump watches from the sidelines like an obedient neutered little lap dog.

This is what Putin has been salivating for and why he did his best to keep Hillary Clinton out of The White House.
Your post serves as visible evidence of just how far the anti-America/Trump Lunacy has gone.

Old 11-29-2018, 11:41 AM

26,778 posts, read 22,521,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post

Is the YouTube a suspect as well I wonder?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WV9J6sxCs5k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDSSksfHG98&t=1s

Of course the US helped to prepare this coup d'état - it's a well-known fact; what day and age you live in?

P.S. Yanukovich is gone long time ago, so when should we expect "Ukraine joining EU"?

This "Ukraine joining EU" thing was one big fat lie, wasn't it?
No one is going to pay for Ukrainians to raise their living standards up to the EU standards ( EU barely absorbed other Easter European countries previously.)
So why were so many people killed/maimed in Eastern Ukraine, what for, when Yanukovich could see through all these lies to begin with and refused to endorse them?

Last edited by erasure; 11-29-2018 at 11:50 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies