Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2018, 04:35 PM

27,625 posts, read 21,056,057 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
I can always tell when someone is innocent of any wrongdoing because they turn around and start blackmailing those investigating him
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2018, 04:36 PM

68,297 posts, read 54,132,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
Go Trump! Drain that nasty swamp!

His administration will be terribly under-staffed if he ever does.

Old 11-28-2018, 04:37 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,449,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
I can always tell when someone is innocent of any wrongdoing because they turn around and start blackmailing those investigating him

Yet in two years, they haven't charged him with a single thing. That only speaks to their incompetence if you believe this. Your choice.

Old 11-28-2018, 04:37 PM

45,064 posts, read 26,238,948 times
Haha I hope he does. Love watching DC eat itself

"See something say something"

Old 11-28-2018, 04:38 PM

3,614 posts, read 1,723,843 times
If the Dems have nothing to fear what do they care what is declassified. I'm sure they will cry a out National security. IMO that's not a good enough excuse

Old 11-28-2018, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
Go Trump! Drain that nasty swamp!
You must mean this swamp...but Trump actually was the one who filled it up...lol

All of Robert Mueller’s indictments and plea deals in the Russia investigation so far
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...nts-grand-jury

Old 11-28-2018, 04:40 PM

10,613 posts, read 4,245,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Exactly. IF Trump were innocent - why would he be screaming about Mueller instead of allowing Mueller to exonerate him?
Because he knows Mueller is biased, so there is no chance of a complete exoneration.
I mean I doubt Mueller has anything that can hurt Trump legally, but he'll write a negative report, that is for certain.
Mueller may as well be Comey.

Old 11-28-2018, 04:41 PM

3,923 posts, read 3,635,461 times
First off, this is nothing new. Trump has been pushing to declassify a lot of documents so that the public can actually see what's really going on instead of us all relying on a biased media to tell us what is what. And that goes for all media, weather you lean right or left.

Also, if what Trump could declassify would actually be devastating to members of the Democrat Party, or any other powerful public servants for that matter, is there any reason you wouldn't want to see and know what's been going on? I mean, if you are like most citizens of this country, you are waiting to see and hear Mueller's report on Russia collusion? What if Trump actually has information to share with us that could open our eyes to any number of other criminal transgressions committed by other powerful people in our government? Wouldn't you want to know? I mean, first and foremost I'm a citizen of this country. And as such, I am bound by the laws of this land. If I commit a crime, I am forced to pay for my actions. So if there is information out there that could prove to me that members of our government have been involved in criminal/immoral activities, I think we should know about it and I think they should be made to pay if they've actually committed a crime. And that goes for everybody, be they Republicans or Democrats, a dishwasher at Denny's or the President of the United States.

Furthermore, I say this threat should be countered with a demand, issued by the people of this country. Demand to see these documents which supposedly contain such damaging information. Let's stop playing politics and hold them all accountable for their misdeeds.

Old 11-28-2018, 04:41 PM

6,748 posts, read 8,527,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Exactly. IF Trump were innocent - why would he be screaming about Mueller instead of allowing Mueller to exonerate him?
Mueller isn't working to exonerate him, he's trying to put together a case against Trump in spite of the lack of evidence. If there were any smoking gun, it would have been paraded by the MSM in headlines a foot high in red letters across this country.

If there were any malfeasance, it would have been discovered a long time ago with the number of operatives looking with the deep personal political hatred they've evidenced from the beginning. If there were anything to be found, it would have been found long ago.

In the old US, it was presumed you were innocent until proven guilty. In modern politics, it's you're only innocent until we can put something together that may implicate you, no matter your guilt or innocence.

Old 11-28-2018, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTSilvertip View Post
Mueller isn't working to exonerate him, he's trying to put together a case against Trump in spite of the lack of evidence. If there were any smoking gun, it would have been paraded by the MSM in headlines a foot high in red letters across this country.

If there were any malfeasance, it would have been discovered a long time ago with the number of operatives looking with the deep personal political hatred they've evidenced from the beginning. If there were anything to be found, it would have been found long ago.

In the old US, it was presumed you were innocent until proven guilty. In modern politics, it's you're only innocent until we can put something together that may implicate you, no matter your guilt or innocence.
When did you personally be come privy to the evidence? Please share. Why would anyone be surprised that a lifelong gangster criminal such as Trump is still a gangster criminal?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies