Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2018, 07:03 PM

5,701 posts, read 3,206,155 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
And you would have been orgasming if the races reversed since you could have then done an Alt Right/White Supremacist/KKK/White privilege rant.
The poster is a renowned racist around here. Just ignore.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2018, 07:06 PM

39,023 posts, read 27,418,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
Boy was so cute. I am so saddened by this.

People cannot be too nice. White community needs to make some noises, voice a concern. Let's call racist a racist. Put these racist bullies on social media, shame their families, and people should lose jobs over this!

Old 11-29-2018, 07:24 PM

3,458 posts, read 1,445,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
Yeah, so? It's awful, but I think the only reason you're interested is because it's a fluke of reverse racism.
You're right, and the goal is to END racism, not change the people who deal with it. The boy is nine years old, it's no less sad cuz he's a little white boy.

The sad part is we inherintly bully those minorities be they Anglo, Asian/middle eastern, AA, or Hispanic. It's in our human DNA to pick on the different ones when we out number them. I'm not sure how we change that, it's a power thing. Nobody is immune, and nobody has the rights to do it.

Anyway, sad story, I hope it's not true but I've heard worse so I'm going to asume it's valid.

The world is such a different place depending who you are. Just such a sad situation.

Old 11-29-2018, 07:42 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,409,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanAdventurer View Post
yeah I know but it still doesn't pass the sniff test for me. 9 year olds don't handle their problems by offing themselves. That's an adult concept. high school aged kids okay maybe.

You haven't been paying attention for the last few years.

Old 11-29-2018, 08:11 PM

20,957 posts, read 5,523,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
The poster is a renowned racist around here. Just ignore.

Sorry to pee in your corn flakes, but the "R" word is becoming a pretty blunt weapon, as the result of y'all using it so indiscriminately. *yawn*

Old 11-30-2018, 10:57 AM

39,023 posts, read 27,418,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
Yeah, so? It's awful, but I think the only reason you're interested is because it's a fluke of reverse racism.
Nobody deserves to feel bad for being born a certain color.

"Reverse" racism is a made up term, Racism is racism.

Definition of racism:

“Prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior”.

…Based on the belief that one’s own race is superior.

I see no exceptions based on historical faults, real or alleged. And the above quoted definition includes every kind of hateful behavior, regardless if he/she who commits it is part of a minority or a majority.

Thus racism is simply racism. Placing another word in front of it doesn’t make it less so.

Moral of the story is, don’t be an ******* to other people for arbitrary things like their skin color.

A 9 year old little boy committed suicide, for what? for the color of HIS skin. Let's get real.

All these racist bullies need to pay. Period. I don't mean to put words in your mouth, but SOME people think there should be a double standard for the racists. lol minority racist = Oh, they are just expressing their anger because these are historically oppressed people. white racist = Let's shame them, put them on social media, make them lose their job, put them in jail, etc etc.

No, people are sick and tired of this double standard non sense.

As a result, we create a whole damn generation of snowflake who would throw a hissy fit simply because somebody came up to him or her and said, "Where are you from?" But when it comes to a 9 year old white boy committing suicide, it is either "I don't believe it happened" or "so? you are only interested in this story because it is about reverse racism."

Old 11-30-2018, 11:36 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,568,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
Very sad for that little boy in the UK.

Btw, who were you previously on C-D?

Old 11-30-2018, 11:41 AM

77,951 posts, read 60,120,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
No such thing. Racism, is racism.
Yeah, pretty much most of the time I see "reverse racism" it's someone trying to make excuses for people acting racist as if the implication is that they aren't responsible because someone else started it.

ESPECIALLY ironic when considering that "asia" has some seriously pervasive racism throughout.

Old 11-30-2018, 11:43 AM

16,212 posts, read 10,770,379 times
So sad. He was a beautiful boy.

Wonder why his parents didn't remove him from the school if they weren't doing anything about the bullying.

Old 11-30-2018, 11:46 AM

52,403 posts, read 34,133,019 times
horrible story - but did anyone notice it's from 5 and a half years ago?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies