Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2018, 07:32 PM

17,602 posts, read 6,890,573 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
You people really do love to project and deflect.

The bottom line is that Trump and his supporters do not love America. They want to destroy every thing that America stands for in this world. Enemies of the state.
Wrong again. It is left wing kooks who want to tear down Western civilization.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2018, 07:34 PM

12,966 posts, read 9,643,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenSJC View Post
Sometimes I wonder if that's even possible.
I don't see anything like here on CD in my daily life, I'm sure it's out there but I just don't hardly see it at all where I live. I live in a small southern city, most are very civil towards each other, a military and college town. I'm guessing almost all of my neighbors are republicans, and they are good neighbors to and my family. Nobody talks politics out in public with random people, people are all so friendly when they out in public.

Last edited by ipaper; 12-17-2018 at 07:49 PM..

Old 12-17-2018, 07:39 PM

10,659 posts, read 10,721,455 times
Quote:

The bottom line is that Trump and his supporters do not love America. They want to destroy every thing that America stands for in this world. Enemies of the state.
So what are you going to do about it?Come on lets hear it! tell us how you're going to get rid of all us racist traitors .....

Old 12-17-2018, 07:40 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,027,960 times
Quote:

This Trump supporter gave more than a few years of his life defending America and protecting it's citizens against people who actually wanted to destroy it and it's people. This Trump supporter fought against real enemies of this country. This Trump supporter loves America enough to defend it again against people like you.

Old 12-17-2018, 07:50 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,522,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
This Trump supporter gave more than a few years of his life defending America and protecting it's citizens against people who actually wanted to destroy it and it's people. This Trump supporter fought against real enemies of this country. This Trump supporter loves America enough to defend it again against people like you.
And yet you support King Cheetos who serves America up on a platter to Russia, North Korea, Saudi Arabia and any other dictatorship that he admires. It makes your statement all the worse. So you risked your life protecting Americans from foreign enemies but you support a man who hands them the keys to the kingdom.

Old 12-17-2018, 07:59 PM

10,659 posts, read 10,721,455 times
Quote:
And yet you support King Cheetos who serves America up on a platter to Russia, North Korea, Saudi Arabia and any other dictatorship that he admires. It makes your statement all the worse. So you risked your life protecting Americans from foreign enemies but you support a man who hands them the keys to the kingdom.
Where the heck do you come up with these ideas?

Old 12-17-2018, 08:06 PM

Quote:
I support our nation and the President that we elect. I supported Bush, Clinton, GWB, Obama and I support President Trump. I risked my life to protect my brothers, my family, my nation and my future.

I've seen zero evidence of any of the insane bull**** you keep spewing. People stupid enough to use terms like King Cheetos are nothing more than background noise.

Old 12-17-2018, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by my54ford View Post
This is the new and improved democrat base.

Old 12-18-2018, 11:43 PM

30,996 posts, read 22,039,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by my54ford View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
This is the new and improved democrat base.
Probably from this group Imagine if Trump had his photo taken with David Duke Yeah the Democrats favorite leader and Chief law enforcement officer, friends of the biggest Jew hater in the country
Attached Thumbnails
Can't we all just get along? Can't we turn down the temperature a degree or two?-obummer.jpg   Can't we all just get along? Can't we turn down the temperature a degree or two?-holder.jpg  

Old 12-18-2018, 11:47 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,393,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
When the Republican President is insulting people and lying left and right, we are long past just all getting along.
General, superficial BS typical of Leftist radicalism and its justification. Thanks for illustrating.

Quote:
It's like a family gathering where your mother has accused your sister of low morals, insulted her husband with an ethnic slur, called your brother a lazy bum, then announced that you have stolen most of their inheritance, followed by a plea for everyone to just all get along.
You're describing the Leftist movement against the American majority since the post WWII period.

Quote:
What are the chances, really?
None. The Right was content to live and let live anywhere down the line until about Obama. The Left will only stop at someone's total destruction.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies