Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2018, 05:28 PM

6,558 posts, read 4,190,411 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete98146 View Post
Is this surprising? Trump is the only non Globalist in the group. Of course they don't like him.
The office/policies will change dramatically in 2 years. The global view on trade fought and advocated for by both Republicans and Democrats will return. Unfortunately, it will take many years to repair the damage done to our reputation as a world leader by trump.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2018, 05:29 PM

8,750 posts, read 3,089,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pete98146 View Post
Is this surprising? Trump is the only non Globalist in the group. Of course they don't like him.
Of course he's a globalist. His administration is full of globalists. Bolton? Pompeo? Haspel?

Old 12-05-2018, 05:31 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,253,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
I kept thinking through the funeral about who might speak about Trump when he passes. Putin? David Duke? Many of his staff and even his children will have to appear on screen from prison. Even Melania probably wouldn't say a good word for him. His rejection by Clinton and everyone there is just testimony to the fact that he is a miserable failure as a human being.
Admittedly, I’m tipsy... but I laughed way too hard at this!!

Old 12-05-2018, 05:31 PM

8,750 posts, read 3,089,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Democrats Loved Trump.

For 30 years Trump was in the limelight and had a high rated primetime TV show on NBC no less. Democrats loved Trump. Especially when he raised money for them. They loved being in his presence.

What changed? He decided to run against them. Specifically Hillary Clinton.

If they hate Trump now, then they are hypocrites.
Secretly most Democrats love Trump, because he is enacting a leftist agenda right under the noses of so-called "conservatives."

Old 12-05-2018, 05:33 PM

6,685 posts, read 3,301,492 times
So another raging liberal has to start another Donald Trump pizzing match. How original.

Even on a day when we honor the life of a true patriot the left just can't help but inject their syphlitic rhetoric into everything.

Okay, you win. Happy now? I think if you go back to the dumpster fire you started 10 years ago there still might be a few embers glowing.

Old 12-05-2018, 05:37 PM

11,756 posts, read 11,955,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro5 View Post
So another raging liberal has to start another Donald Trump pizzing match. How original.

Even on a day when we honor the life of a true patriot the left just can't help but inject their syphlitic rhetoric into everything.

Okay, you win. Happy now? I think if you go back to the dumpster fire you started 10 years ago there still might be a few embers glowing.
Another raging liberal started a thread about Hillary?

Old 12-05-2018, 05:37 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,454,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizap View Post
It's not just the Democrats who dislike trump; even other Republicans and we independents don't like him. I've voted for far more Republicans in my life; the blanket support by some are likely setting the scene for years of dominance by the Democratic party. They are just going to reverse all this trump nonsense in a couple of years.
You mean just like Trump just erased all of the Obama nonsense? Is that how they are going to do it?

Old 12-05-2018, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro5 View Post

Decency, integrity, honor is not a Democrat or Republican issue. It transcends politics. Many Republicans (including elected legislators) are NOT happy with trump, but they are afraid to publicly say this, since they are afraid of a Bernie-type in the WH.

Old 12-05-2018, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
You mean just like Trump just erased all of the Obama nonsense? Is that how they are going to do it?
Republicans have always been about free trade. I can almost guarantee you any other Republican in the WH would overturn trump's protectionist policies.

Old 12-05-2018, 05:44 PM

21,697 posts, read 9,271,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstarling View Post
Not one person looked particularly enthusiastic when Trump arrived. They looked elsewhere.
Yep, the Swamp doesn't like it much when he's around, does it? I am sure DC doesn't love him either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies