Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2018, 05:28 PM

8,487 posts, read 6,891,592 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotteborn View Post
Did anyone see the Bush funeral today when Trump walked by Hillary? She wouldn't even look at him.

She was acting like a child. Obviously she is STILL miserable that Trump beat her. It was too funny!

She seems to be a miserable human being. Thank goodness she is not our President.

I’d be a little pissed too if someone tried to have me prosecuted for Trumped up charges which could put me in the slammer. Reasonable attitude.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2018, 05:31 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msgsing View Post
I’d be a little pissed too if someone tried to have me prosecuted for Trumped up charges which could put me in the slammer. Reasonable attitude.

Only if you know you are guilty.

Old 12-05-2018, 05:33 PM

1,203 posts, read 836,165 times
Quote:
Did anyone see the Bush funeral today when Trump walked by Hillary? She wouldn't even look at him.

She was acting like a child. Obviously she is STILL miserable that Trump beat her. It was too funny!

She seems to be a miserable human being. Thank goodness she is not our President.
Interesting Charlotteborn,

I only saw the entrance of the Trumps, and we seem to be in agreement. Ironically (or maybe not so much since the bias of the crowd at CD is pretty apparent), in reading these posts, I had to wonder if I saw what I did and if the announcer gave an accurate description. So I just watched it again, and nope, the announcer was right. He said the Obamas were cordial to the Trumps, Bill Clinton shook Melania's hand and acknowledged President Trump, and the only one who was ice cold and wouldn't even look their way was Hillary. Very immature and childish on her part. Amazing you can't show some class during a funeral.

Old 12-05-2018, 05:38 PM

5,900 posts, read 3,900,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Obama and the estabishment are cancer to this country. Trump is the chemotherepy. Apparently the cancer does not like the chemotherepy. Go figure.
Let's consider the fact that chemotherapy doesn't work 97% of the time.

Let's not also forget that President Trump has spent 97% of his time in office playing golf.

So your "Trump is the chemotherapy and doesn't work" statement is very fair and accurate.

Old 12-05-2018, 05:39 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,271,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msgsing View Post
trumped up charges? she deleted 33,000 emails when she got subpoena. She mishandled classified secrets of the nation. Anyone of us would be doing hard time if we pull that $hiat.

but it's Trump getting a Special Prosecutor for questionable reasons while she gets to make millions of dollars writing a book and doing a book tour with Bill?

It was her that paid for the dossier that had the Obama administration spying on the Trump camp that started all this circus......Hillary is not an innocent bystander here. She wants the President impeached ever since he beat her in the biggest upset in political history.

Old 12-05-2018, 05:41 PM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times
The Bush's, Clintons, and Obamas are pretty much the same side of the same coin. All big government, globalist Progressives. Now they've been challenged, and they don't like it. Hillary especially, because she went from the Presidential front runner, to the Chardonnay Queen of Chappaquiddick, I mean Chappaqua.

Old 12-05-2018, 05:42 PM

19,764 posts, read 22,666,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Obama and the estabishment are cancer to this country. Trump is the chemotherepy. Apparently the cancer does not like the chemotherepy. Go figure.
So... chemo kills a lot more than cancer. That’s a fact.

Like farmers?

Old 12-05-2018, 05:44 PM

4,423 posts, read 7,367,350 times
Quote:

ARE YOU KIDDING?? He hasn't stopped using her as a punching bag. He's got his nitwits chanting 'Lock Her Up' at his waste-of-time rallies and he tweet-rants about her emails on a daily basis keeping his hate for her alive. I'd say she was downright gracious under the circumstances. Did you see George W give Trump a pitiful handshake so he could hurry down the line to give Michelle Obama a piece of candy? Trump was barely tolerated in the front row reserved for real presidents.

Old 12-05-2018, 05:46 PM

17,077 posts, read 13,369,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJonesIII View Post
Interesting Charlotteborn,

I only saw the entrance of the Trumps, and we seem to be in agreement. Ironically (or maybe not so much since the bias of the crowd at CD is pretty apparent), in reading these posts, I had to wonder if I saw what I did and if the announcer gave an accurate description. So I just watched it again, and nope, the announcer was right. He said the Obamas were cordial to the Trumps, Bill Clinton shook Melania's hand and acknowledged President Trump, and the only one who was ice cold and wouldn't even look their way was Hillary. Very immature and childish on her part. Amazing you can't show some class during a funeral.
I don't think we should put much stock in their facial expressions. Everybody deals with death and grief in their own way. What looks like an angry or disinterested look may just be someone trying to control their emotions. And that is likely the case for the President, former Secretary of State Clinton, and former First Lady Obama. Most people are terribly uncomfortable at funerals if they are capable of feeling anything at all. This occasion was bound to bring up difficult emotions for everyone who had the honor of sitting in the presidents' row. Let's try not to judge them based on short snippets of media coverage. And I do believe everyone behaved with the appropriate decorum. It's a funeral not a carnival or a prize fight. It's okay to be solemn and focused on the service.

Old 12-05-2018, 05:51 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,075,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeriously View Post
ARE YOU KIDDING?? He hasn't stopped using her as a punching bag. He's got his nitwits chanting 'Lock Her Up' at his waste-of-time rallies and he tweet-rants about her emails on a daily basis keeping his hate for her alive. I'd say she was downright gracious under the circumstances. Did you see George W give Trump a pitiful handshake so he could hurry down the line to give Michelle Obama a piece of candy? Trump was barely tolerated in the front row reserved for real presidents.
Yep. He can't stop denigrating her, on a regular, ongoing, never-ending basis. He uses her as a hate chant at his little pep rallies. But the OP is irate because Hillary didn't smile at him!!! Seriously? He deserved nothing but coldness, from everyone in the front row. He is reaping as he sowed.

Poor, poor baby.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies