Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2018, 07:26 PM

7,934 posts, read 8,591,973 times

Advertisements

I think it is pretty clear nothing will ever happen to the Clintons, despite the mountain of evidence of them being crooks that would have buried long ago any lesser status person. They have too many low friends in high places and the United States apparently doesn't have the balls or integrity any longer to go after anybody too high on the totem pole. This ain't the Nixon era any longer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2018, 07:30 PM

7,934 posts, read 8,591,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_23 View Post
Don't count on that.
If the Clinton Foundation gets pinched (which it should be), there will be scapegoats that get fingered. Hillary and Bill would never fry for it. Disgraced is the best we can hope for.

Old 12-07-2018, 07:39 PM

25,847 posts, read 16,528,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Wake me up when someone named Clinton actually gets indicted. Until then, I refuse to get all whooped up.
Very good plan you have.

Old 12-07-2018, 07:44 PM

5,792 posts, read 5,107,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
I don't care if the Clintons get indicted, but let's be realistic here. They have been investigated for what, two and a half decades now? They are probably the most investigated humans ever to have walked the Earth. Yet the most they ever pinned to them criminally was Bill characterizing a blowjob as something other than "sex."

If there is evidence of wrongdoing prosecute them, but the almost-daily threads about them are pathetic at this point.
The brain dead trumpters are always hyping about no collusion because if there was, it would be out by now. Yet they seem to hold out hope that some damning information about the clintons would somehow appear after two decades of being investigated.....can we say imbeciles?

Old 12-07-2018, 07:49 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,579,752 times
The gossip has always been that the Clintons blackmail people. My guess is that's where the story of them being pedophiles comes from. They set people up in sexual situations with kids and photograph them, threatening to expose them later if they don't play along. I never saw either of them as being sexually attracted to children.

Old 12-07-2018, 07:56 PM

12,039 posts, read 6,570,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Yeah, OK, let me see if I can get a hold of Bruce Ohr, Peter Strzok and Andrew McCabe so I can ask them why they never recommend a criminal prosecution of the Clintons.
Exactly
Obama’s DOJ was the most corrupted in my lifetime. And many Obama leftovers are still there in DOJ and Intel.
Hillary’s hoax “investigation” was a joke and everyone knows it.

Imagine if the same intense scrutiny and spying done to Trump and his inner circle had been done to Hillary......
Or imagine the outrage if Trump had destroyed subpoenaed evidence or he and his inner circle were given immunity and never put under oath with any investigations....

Our justice system is two-tiered with double standards for the democrats.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies