Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2018, 08:29 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,693,310 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Or did it all magically become 100% President Trump's responsibility when things took a downward turn?

I only have one question. What are you talking about ? Makes no sense at all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2018, 08:30 PM

14,888 posts, read 9,965,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
14 posts in and you're the only one who doesn't understand what we're talking about? Maybe it's just you...

Old 12-07-2018, 08:36 PM

5,717 posts, read 3,122,242 times
Quote:
I know exactly what he's talking about. And so does everyone else in this thread, besides you.

Maybe you need a firmware update.

Old 12-07-2018, 08:43 PM

57,022 posts, read 34,997,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
No and No.
Ok
Quote:
His policies certainly didn't hurt, they didn't hurt our historically low unemployment rates or the moderate rise in wages we're seeing these days. Our labor participation rates are improving every day and historically ignored minority groups are seeing unemployment rates almost as low as when Democrats owned them like farm implements.
I’m a minority. I wasn’t aware that I was getting ignored anymore than you were. So what you’re saying is that government has taken good care of you and has historically always taken up your requests for consideration?

If so, that’s a stunning admission. You’re pretty lucky...I guess.
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
I've been claiming it's Trump's economy since day one. It's the leftist NPCs who keep flipping their story every few days.
You don’t say?
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
If you have the mathematical background to understand a "SLOPE", then yes, as of November 8th, 2016, the increased rate of growth would be due to Trump's victory and the confidence his election inspired.

The same can be said of the most recent slide that started the day after Democrats regained control of the House.

https://www.google.com/search?q=down...hrome&ie=UTF-8
And of course, YOU have the mathematical background, right? 👌🏿

19,719 posts, read 16,693,310 times
Quote:
14 posts in and you're the only one who doesn't understand what we're talking about? Maybe it's just you...

Or maybe I am the only one who does not look for reasons to make Trump look good, even when things are obviously going badly for him. It is your side who has been cheerleading every time you get a chance, about how Donald Trump has made the economy so much better. But, now that the stock market and other indicators are showing a downturn is here and getting worse, you try to interject Obama into the mix.

Can't have it both ways, Trumpees. If you want to brag that your boy is responsible for the good times, you have to take responsibility when it goes South, too.

26,979 posts, read 15,789,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_23 View Post
Yet those said tariffs have created jobs and will be responsible for a new trade agreement with China.
More jobs are lost than created.

Old 12-07-2018, 08:45 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,390,807 times
Simple. Investors are blaming Trump's tariffs.

Old 12-07-2018, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
I’m a minority. I wasn’t aware that I was getting ignored anymore than you were. So what you’re saying is that government has taken good care of you and has historically always taken up your requests for consideration?

If so, that’s a stunning admission. You’re pretty lucky...I guess.
No that isn't what I'm saying at all, how did you possibly come up with that stupidity from what I said?

Old 12-07-2018, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Or maybe I am the only one who does not look for reasons to make Trump look good, even when things are obviously going badly for him. It is your side who has been cheerleading every time you get a chance, about how Donald Trump has made the economy so much better. But, now that the stock market and other indicators are showing a downturn is here and getting worse, you try to interject Obama into the mix.

Can't have it both ways, Trumpees. If you want to brag that your boy is responsible for the good times, you have to take responsibility when it goes South, too.
Yeah that's a problem we've had a lot lately, too many people looking for reasons to make Trump look good.

When the stock market falls things aren't going bad for him, they're going bad for everyone even though today's Democrats would gladly take a stock market crash if they knew it would hurt Trump more than they already have.

Old 12-07-2018, 08:58 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,606,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_23 View Post
Of course it did! Don't you know how liberals think yet?
Ah! A fresh acolyte.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies