Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2018, 12:20 PM

11,404 posts, read 4,084,700 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Trump, the NRA? What other people or organizations do the Democrats HATE and want to take down?

Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity better watch out before they get tied to some Russian Democrat orchestrated scandal..
Is it really the "hateful democrats" who are taking down Trump and his cronies like Hannity and Cohen?

Or is the law simply catching up to their wrongdoings?

I know it doesn't fit your narrative, but I believe most Americans would go with the latter. You do the crime, if the law catches up to you, you'll do the time.

Four members of Trump's campaign team are currently sitting in federal prison as I type this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2018, 12:32 PM

7,511 posts, read 4,352,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
Check the history champ. I've diverted from standard leftist/Democrat positions plenty.
Just for the hell of it I took your advise and did, CHAMP! It was pretty easy CHAMP, I just clicked on your name, scrolled down to "find all posts by dman72". Maybe you should go back and check your own history, CHAMP?

Want a few samples, CHAMP?

Quote:
Even as a Democrat I would like to see him removed by the people, not the peoples representatives. But, if he tries to pull something like starting a war to save his ass, I'd want him impeached.
Quote:
I think there would definitely be handful gun toting/anti-government nut bags like those on this forum who might finally go off the deep end if Trump is impeached.
Quote:
More like middle class people who are barely getting by got hammered, but hey more than half of them voted for Trump where I lived, so they asked for it.
Quote:
Aw, poor Trump. You rise to power by being an insulting Jack***, a liar, disrespectful to any and anyone who criticizes you (McCain comments), and clinical narcissist..and we are somehow supposed to...
Quote:
Truth: There are a few oversensitive college kids who most right wing nuts in middle America would never experience in their lives if they shut off their computers. The amount of energy devoted to...
Quote:
Translation: you imbibe a lot of right wing media and are convinced there are armies of these people who threaten your mere existence.

The truth is that if you shut off your radio, internet, and...
Quote:
When you are dealing with hard core delusional right wing nut jobs who really, really hate liberals..anything is possible.
Quote:
The level of psycho-sexual excitement that the Clinton's generate from the right wing fan base is unreal.
Quote:
On the banning guns thing, you are correct, that is just gun nut hyperbole.
But you're no "blind partisan", right CHAMP? I could go on CHAMP, but page after page it's all the same BS. You've got some 10,165 posts, I'm not going to go through all of them, just a random sampling will do.

Last edited by Ex New Yorker; 12-12-2018 at 01:24 PM..

Old 12-12-2018, 12:38 PM

8,312 posts, read 3,926,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Assuming these accusations are truthful, how did the Russia affect the 2016 Presidential Election?
If the KGB and Putin did their job right, no one will ever be able to quantify that.

Don't forget, no matter who won the election of 2016, the Russians were golden. Either the great destabilizer and divider Trump gets elected, ensuring at least 4 years of chaos and the splintering of the American political process - or if Clinton had been elected it would have provided them with 4 years of the perfect opportunity to fuel the backlash of the Radical Right.

They have to be getting a lot of entertainment out of how easy it is to manipulate us.

Old 12-12-2018, 12:58 PM

46,948 posts, read 25,984,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Trump, the NRA? What other people or organizations do the Democrats HATE and want to take down?

Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity better watch out before they get tied to some Russian Democrat orchestrated scandal..
Sean Hannity used Cohen as his lawyer. Cohen has a habit of taping conversations. Just sayin'...

Old 12-12-2018, 01:06 PM

6,658 posts, read 4,746,610 times
So? Dems hate America and they sympathize with MS13 and ISIS

Old 12-12-2018, 01:06 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,360,513 times
The NRA is anti-gun. Trump is anti-gun.

Makes sense when ya look at it.

Old 12-12-2018, 01:08 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,360,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
So what's Russia's goal? To arm the US population?
The NRA wants to disarm the populace.

Old 12-12-2018, 02:17 PM

10,513 posts, read 5,165,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
The NRA vouched for Maria Butina so she could enter the United States!

Holy crap!
You'll like this: more evidence of collusion. And it is written evivence:

https://hillreporter.com/butinas-boy...-the-nra-17705

"Maria Butina’s boyfriend was responsible for setting up the Trump-Russia backchannel, using the NRA as a “conduit.”

"Paul Erickson, a longtime Republican operative, made the claim during a private communication released in Butina’s plea deal. In the email, Erickson wrote in December 2016 that he helped to set up a “very private line of communication” between Russia and the Trump campaign. And he used the NRA to do it."

Old 12-12-2018, 03:02 PM

Dude, this is BAD.

https://twitter.com/GottaLaff/status...38729818349568

Old 12-12-2018, 03:04 PM

Lock. Him. Up.

https://twitter.com/WriterLDudley/st...70320804499462
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies