Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2018, 10:14 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,387,412 times

Advertisements

Some women really like the “bad boys “ huh .. wow ..

Kill your whole family and become a sex symbol..

Is this an American thing or does it happen in other countries too?
——
But nestled among the documents was something unusual: a cache of adoring letters sent to Watts while he sat in jail awaiting trial. To some women observing from afar, Watts was a heartthrob ― and a potential romantic interest.

“I want to get to know you soooo bad its not even funny,” a 39-year-old woman from Colorado wrote to him. “Literally your on my mind almost every single day since you were in the news.” In a follow-up note, she said she would be “the happiest girl alive” if Watts wrote her back. She signed off with the hashtags #TEAMCHRIS, #CHRISISINNOCENT, #LOVEHIM and #SOOOOCUTE.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5...b0ac53717b23aa
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2018, 10:21 PM

21,076 posts, read 19,579,298 times
Women think they can change a man. That’s why they stay in abusive relationships.

Old 12-13-2018, 10:32 PM

30,227 posts, read 23,643,056 times
I'm going to guess that Colorado lady has way too many cats.

Old 12-13-2018, 11:35 PM

33,074 posts, read 12,328,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Some women really like the “bad boys “ huh .. wow ..

Kill your whole family and become a sex symbol..

Is this an American thing or does it happen in other countries too?
——
But nestled among the documents was something unusual: a cache of adoring letters sent to Watts while he sat in jail awaiting trial. To some women observing from afar, Watts was a heartthrob ― and a potential romantic interest.

“I want to get to know you soooo bad its not even funny,” a 39-year-old woman from Colorado wrote to him. “Literally your on my mind almost every single day since you were in the news.” In a follow-up note, she said she would be “the happiest girl alive” if Watts wrote her back. She signed off with the hashtags #TEAMCHRIS, #CHRISISINNOCENT, #LOVEHIM and #SOOOOCUTE.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5...b0ac53717b23aa
https://www.investigationdiscovery.c...us-wife-killer

^^^^^ An article about Scott Peterson's female groupies.

Old 12-14-2018, 02:31 AM

29,198 posts, read 22,263,933 times
For lots of lonely women, there's no safer lover than a convict who will never leave prison alive.

He can be just about anything a woman wants him to be in her fantasies, and he won't ever hurt or abuse her.

Even John Wayne Gacy, who was about as repulsive as it gets and was gay to boot, had a lot of female groupies who loved him dearly. Its crazy, but I guess it's something in human nature.

Old 12-14-2018, 02:42 AM

11,904 posts, read 5,563,681 times
The concept of being someone's savior is very compelling to some. I believe it's the result of a need to feel special. We all need that, of course, but some folks need a lot more validation from the unattainable to experience it. It's a more extreme version of the woman who believes that the serial adulterer with whom she is cheating will somehow be faithful to her, just as soon as he leaves his wife.

Side note: Come on, TWIS, what's up with you buying into the "cat lady" stereotype? It's tired and needs to be put to bed.

Old 12-14-2018, 03:19 AM

31,341 posts, read 14,176,868 times
Any woman who pursues this murderer is as deranged as he is

Old 12-14-2018, 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
For lots of lonely women, there's no safer lover than a convict who will never leave prison alive.

He can be just about anything a woman wants him to be in her fantasies, and he won't ever hurt or abuse her.

Even John Wayne Gacy, who was about as repulsive as it gets and was gay to boot, had a lot of female groupies who loved him dearly. Its crazy, but I guess it's something in human nature.
First thing I thought of here was the Seinfeld episode when George dates the prisoner, and one of his reasons was because "there's relatively little competition" and he doesn't have to worry about what she's doing...LOL... tried to find a youtube clip but couldn't find one.

Old 12-14-2018, 04:01 AM

11,904 posts, read 5,563,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
First thing I thought of here was the Seinfeld episode when George dates the prisoner, and one of his reasons was because "there's relatively little competition" and he doesn't have to worry about what she's doing...LOL... tried to find a youtube clip but couldn't find one.
Here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3s_tgXrcl8

Old 12-14-2018, 04:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post
Here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3s_tgXrcl8

You're welcome.
Well done Catgirl, don't know how I missed it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies