Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2018, 07:02 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,663,106 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Clinton fooled around with another woman in the White House which is our house, the people's house.

That amounts to being disrespectful to every American.
Well, I somewhat agree - but the Kennedy Bros. rolled in Marilyn a LONG time ago!

FDR had a mistress who I think worked in the White House....very likely they did it in the Peoples House...

I mean - the POTUS poops in our house too.

Other people having Sex is something you don't want to know too much about...so it never sounds good when we put it into words.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2018, 07:05 PM

13,684 posts, read 9,003,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
I am old enough to recall Republican Senators thinking that whom the President 'slept' with was important:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwlazzkf1rU

Of course, that was then, this is now
No one has an opinion?

Old 12-15-2018, 07:07 PM

6,129 posts, read 6,806,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
So, you're complaining why without knowing?
I never slept with her. There was never an agreement.
I had no idea she was paid off.
Ok I knew but after the fact.
Maybe I knew before it happened.
No, I didn’t.
We never had an agreement
She broke our agreement and I’m suing her.

Old 12-15-2018, 07:12 PM

11,336 posts, read 16,691,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
I am old enough to recall Republican Senators thinking that whom the President 'slept' with was important:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwlazzkf1rU

Of course, that was then, this is now
Totally wrong answer. It wasn't about the sex. He outright lied to congress.

Here I'll help you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBe_guezGGc

Old 12-15-2018, 07:16 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,265,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinawina View Post
No, I didn’t.

if lying to the public about sex BEFORE you become President is a big deal then shouldn't we hold politicians accountable for lies that actually matters and screw people like:

1) Iraq has WMD's and we have to invade

2) The NSA and INTEL doesn't illegally spy on Americans

3) You can keep your doctor and plan and your premiums are going down.

4) No new taxes

5) Flynt water is fine to drink

6) NAFTA and China trade deals are good for the working class.

the list is endless.

Old 12-15-2018, 07:23 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
"Liberalism is a political and moral philosophy based on liberty and equality.Liberals espouse a wide array of views depending on their understanding of these principles, but they generally support civil rights, democracy, secularism, gender equality, racial equality, internationalism, freedom of speech, freedom of the press and freedom of religion."
Nonsense.

The modern liberal is absolutely intolerant of any view of their own. The violence of the pussyhats, antifa, the celebrities with decapitated heads, the endless cries for impeachment where no crime has been proved, the works. It's one big group think and anyone who doesn't fit in or agree is a deplorable, basement dweller or a super predator.

I've seen at least 20 times here today by so called "liberals" the condemnation of 10s of millions of their fellow Americans as cultists, stupid, ad nauseam, etc. simply because the person voted for Trump. 100% opposite of the definition given above.

Old 12-15-2018, 07:36 PM

46,259 posts, read 27,074,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinawina View Post
No, I didn’t.

I've called trump a liar before.

Now, what you said above, how does that answer the question of him having an open marriage?

Old 12-15-2018, 07:39 PM

45,676 posts, read 23,994,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthwestResident View Post
Why are some people so fixated on Trump and Clinton (and other Politicians too) sex life? Why does it matter who Presents sleep with or if they had an affair?

I don't condone cheating, but a President should not be judge for their Infidelity. That should be completely separate from the office they hold. It none of our business who they have an affair with or if they are sleeping around. As long as they aren't running around and reaching Family values and morales and telling the rest of us that we should be faithful to our Wives because they are. Neither Clinton or Trump have done that or any President before them.

I don't vote for Presidents (or Politicians) based on whether they had an affair (especially if just one) or not. I vote on whether I think they be capable and would do a good job. I more concerned with with how they are doing their Job not what they are doing after hours. As long as it not affecting how they do their job then why does it matter? As far as we know there never been a PResident who had an affair that affected their job.

Also an n affair that happened decades ago shouldn't matter even more! Why does it matter that they had an affair 30 years ago? As long their wife forgave them, who cares? It really not our business at all what these Presidents do in their personal life unless they commit a serious crime like murder. It between the PResidents, their Mistress and Wife only. It not our business as far as I concerned and I don't care how many affairs any past or future President has. As long as they get the job done and are a good resident and do what they were elected to do.

They are humans just like the rest of us. They make mistakes. A single affair should not be held against them for the rest of their life. Unless it someone like John Edwards and Newt Gingrich who were real slimes for cheating on their wives while they were dying of Cancer.

Clinton and Trump are not the first Presidents to have an affair and will not be the last. At least 16 other Presidents since George Washington either (Whether before, during or after) had an affair or are rumored to have had an affair or has been accused of of some sort sexual improper behavior. One President was a flirt but not known to have had any affairs.

Their robably countless others we don't know of. But Really, why does it matter if a president has an affair? What a president does in his personal life is not my business and is between them and their spouses. I am more concern with how he runs the country and as long, as it doesn't affect how he does his Job who cares? We are all humans and all have relatives in our family (past and present) who have cheated whether we know about it or not.

It use to be we did not care about these things. The Media would try and cover them up.
For me it isn't WHO they slept with but the fact they betrayed their family. the lying, the deceit, the belief they are above any moral compass.

So it doesn't matter to you -- so that doesn't factor in your vote.
For me it matters.

Old 12-15-2018, 07:41 PM

6,129 posts, read 6,806,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
I've called trump a liar before.

Now, what you said above, how does that answer the question of him having an open marriage?
You asked me why I care without knowing if he has an open marriage.

I am telling you it’s because of all the contradictory lies.

It’s just another way he shows what a doofus he is.

Old 12-15-2018, 07:58 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,766,243 times
If you break laws paying hush money, it’s a problem. If you have an affair, that’s none of my business.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies