Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2018, 11:27 AM

4,587 posts, read 2,596,069 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
It is funny that you use the term mental gymnastics - because you really aren't doing anything mentally - you avoid an intellectual discussion like the plague.

Formulate a single argument against anything that I said.

Do you consider QE, a variation of trickle down economics, which inflated the stock market under Obama to be conservative economics?

Do you consider Germany and Japan's shrinking economy to be caused by Trump? How?

Do you consider America's still growing economy to be solely Trump's accomplishment? Why?

Was the price to earnings ratio on Obama's last day in office overvalued significantly indicating that a correction would come sooner or later?

Do you deny that QE, the largest Fed policy in history, has had an impact on the stock market?

I've already pointed out that Trump has done things to harm the stock market - but only an intellectual lightweight would pin it all on him and then not even formulate an argument as to why.

What were you invested in back in 2008 if you didn't see a loss of 21%? The S&P 500 lost over 37% that year from January 1 to December 31st and bigger than that if you count from peak to bottom.
There is no comedy here. Prior to the election of this idiot I called it. I need not go over it. I am not going to change your mind. I am not going to waste my time. Just waiting for a Democrat to repair the damage in two years.

Old 12-28-2018, 07:28 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,471,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxlover View Post
There is no comedy here. Prior to the election of this idiot I called it. I need not go over it. I am not going to change your mind. I am not going to waste my time. Just waiting for a Democrat to repair the damage in two years.
democrats are the cause of the damage
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies