Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2018, 06:39 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,815,033 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Right. At this point, we know Sarah Sanders is one of two things: she is either delusional or she is spiteful and hateful.

Either or, I will pray for her soul, because Sarah seems to be stuck in a very dark place. There's no way any sane, honorable person would stand up there and just lie through their teeth to hundreds of millions of people.
Working in the white house for trump is a dead end to a career. After those in trump's administration have prostrated themselves for trump, they are tarnished politically and otherwise. It is kind of like taking a extreme role in a movie or tv show that defines your persona for all other acting jobs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2018, 06:51 AM

3,212 posts, read 1,652,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Working in the white house for trump is a dead end to a career. After those in trump's administration have prostrated themselves for trump, they are tarnished politically and otherwise. It is kind of like taking a extreme role in a movie or tv show that defines your persona for all other acting jobs.
Pence works in Trump's White House. He is about to get a promotion.

Old 12-18-2018, 07:27 AM

1,705 posts, read 538,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
I’ve concluded she has no soul. She lies so effortlessly, and she’s pretty disgusting when defending her obvious lies.

At least Spicey seemed to exhibit shame when he was caught in his plentiful lies. Sarah? She’s vile.

She is a Christian Rightwinger.. the Christian Rightwingers have no problem lying to others.

Old 12-18-2018, 07:36 AM

6,933 posts, read 2,390,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northman83 View Post
She is a Christian Rightwinger.. the Christian Rightwingers have no problem lying to others.
And you leftwit losers have no problem lying to yourselves...

Old 12-18-2018, 07:38 AM

7,269 posts, read 4,213,236 times
Is this the same Comey who couldn't recall the answers to 240 questions for things he was directly involved in ? The one who lied under oath and exonerated Hillary before an investigation even began? That Comey?

Old 12-18-2018, 07:46 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,075,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northman83 View Post
The Christian right has sold their souls to the devil. They are all going to hell.***

***I truly wished I believed in hell, because these fake "Christians" would be at the front of the line. But THEY believe in it, so I hope, deep down, some of them are very worried about what their obvious rejection of Christ as they support the most godless creature to ever sit in the WH results in. That would be enough for me.

Old 12-18-2018, 07:51 AM

7,269 posts, read 4,213,236 times
Quote:
The Christian right has sold their souls to the devil. They are all going to hell.***
What are you going to do when it's ultimately determined that the entire Russian collusion narrative was a big massive lie and Trump has been telling the truth all along ?

Since most dem voters don't seem to care that Hillary stole the nomination from Bernie - my guess is they will bury their heads in the sand once again.

Old 12-18-2018, 08:13 AM

8,447 posts, read 4,752,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
What are you going to do when it's ultimately determined that the entire Russian collusion narrative was a big massive lie and Trump has been telling the truth all along ?

Since most dem voters don't seem to care that Hillary stole the nomination from Bernie - my guess is they will bury their heads in the sand once again.
Since the dems are going to be in charge of the House now, they are going to impeach Trump regardless of what the Mueller report does or doesn't say. I imagine Mueller will word it in such a way that what it cannot say directly it can simply imply, and those implications will be used to justify the impeachment. He'll give them something to hang on to even if the report ultimately exonerates Trump.

Old 12-18-2018, 08:22 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,456,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
The walls are closing in on Comey and he's panicking. ...
This is a weird, very weird impression of what was said. I have no idea how you could come up with such a comment.

Old 12-18-2018, 08:23 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,560,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Having credibility with people like you is worthless. I'm sure the guy who picks up my trash believes I have "zero credibility" because I always tell him I'm going to put less weight in the cans but I load those bastards up every week. At the end of the day he's still the guy hanging off the back of the trash truck.
Cons have zero credibility with anyone, period. Just accept it, cons brought that on themselves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies